Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(quote)
The other two siblings, who are younger than Julian, remain in their mother’s care, and there are apparently no current child protection concerns in respect of them.
The carers have recently applied to the Children’s Court for sole parental responsibility for Sarah. In response, the mother has stated that she seeks restoration of Sarah to her care. The father, who is now separated from the mother, is not actively engaged.
https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/58853ecfe4b058596cba36a9

William and his older sister was both removed from the family home due to the lack of care Karlie and Brendan afforded them. I have been told this on a few occasions now by family members who have contacted me privately.

When questioned by police as to why she was wandering the streets on a cold winter's night with William not dressed appropriately for the conditions, Karlie retaliated by assaulting the police. And of course there was the danger both William and his older sister were placed in with both their parents being totally irresponsible when it came to they children's care over their own selfish needs for drugs, etc.

I personally don't feel sorry for Karlie or Brendan. I feel sorry for William and his sister who were subjected to the horror of an horrific start to their precious lives. Taking into consideration that Brendan has been in and out of jail on numerous occasions since William's disappearance and he is also the biological father of the two younger children, I'm amazed that those little boys have not also been removed from that toxic environment.

Jesus wept . . .

(quote)
The other two siblings, who are younger than Julian, remain in their mother’s care, and there are apparently no current child protection concerns in respect of them.
The carers have recently applied to the Children’s Court for sole parental responsibility for Sarah. In response, the mother has stated that she seeks restoration of Sarah to her care. The father, who is now separated from the mother, is not actively engaged.
She may seek, but it also says they were placed in "permanent " care. I doubt that can be reversed.

My favourite saying, that I have always told my children

Choices you make today will effect the rest of your life, make good ones.

(quote)

Am I reading this correctly that Karlie wants William's sister back?

This IS horrible!!

She may seek, but it also says they were placed in "permanent " care. I doubt that can be reversed.

I think under the circumstances of her child WT being missing presumed dead she has a very good chance of getting that reversed.

Am I reading this correctly that Karlie wants William's sister back?

This IS horrible!!

If KT has her act together as is the case from what i posted, why shouldn't she get a second chance? Are you saying she doesn't deserve that? Her little girl has two other siblings. Don't you think she should get the opportunity to get to know them and be with her real biological mother seeing as her mother wants her back?

From what i have read on these thread previously WT & his sister were not abused but were deemed to be in an at risk environment. I guess through the drug taking etc.

"Child neglect is a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs."

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_neglect

"Child neglect is a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs."

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_neglect

Where did you read that about the situation? Unless you are a caseworker for FACS we don't have the information on what exactly was going on? And i'm not interested in gossip. Only what can be validated by articles we are allowed to access here on WS's. Otherwise it is just rumor.

Where did you read that about the situation? Unless you are a caseworker for FACS we don't have the information on what exactly was going on? And i'm not interested in gossip. Only what can be validated by articles we are allowed to access here on WS's. Otherwise it is just rumor.

From your own post ...

BBM
From what i have read on these thread previously WT & his sister were not abused but were deemed to be in an at risk environment. I guess through the drug taking etc.

BBM

From your own post ...

BBM

BBM

Yes but nowhere does it say there was neglect. Maybe there were other reasons? Maybe KT felt she didn't have the means or wasn't capable at the time to take care of her children? Sometimes women do give their children up to be cared for if they can't cope at that time of their life. It does happen.

Allana Smith stated this was a cover up by FACS? & Why? What were they trying to cover up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member