Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they applied late last year then it could have been after William was abducted, I wonder if BS laid the slab himself?

On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The FB of the house owner, a link was posted last page

How do we know that the house isn't owned by the couple but rented out to someone else? According to another report the pawn shop closed a year ago - seems silly to rent a building that you are no longer using. They have been questioned and released without charge. I feel like maybe someone else is involved and this couple may have been dragged into it. Also don't forget this crime stoppers tip off could be inaccurate. I just hope this couples lives aren't being turned upside down for no reason.

one thing i notice in all the normal bs fb photos is that the father of the 3 grandsons always wears a disguise face mask? is he hiding from someone because of a complicated family situation or have a criminal history?

What are the odds that police would be searching the property of a couple, who's grandkids are not in their parents' care... just like William.

Hometown of the Bonny Hills grandfather is Wellington, NSW (I think it was mentioned before, NZ... but it's Wellington in the Blue Mountains.) Wife was in hospital in October according to a FB post from October.

Yeah, I noticed the mask, bearbear but didn't think anything of it until you brought it up. Stranger and stranger...

Wondering if the three grandchildren were questioned and we able to give some information....

Going back, it would appear that they do in fact rent the home themselves. I will be completely shocked if they are involved, they seem loving grandparents. The father of the kids appears to be a member of wannabe member of the Anonymous group which basically means nothing in any of this but explains the mask at least.

Wellington

Wellington is a town in inland New South Wales, Australia located at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers. The town is the administrative centre of the Wellington Shire local government area. The town is 362 kilometres (225 mi) from Sydney on the Great Western Highway and Mitchell Highway.

49 km (30 mi) SE of Dubbo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington,_New_South_Wales

Going back, it would appear that they do in fact rent the home themselves. I will be completely shocked if they are involved, they seem loving grandparents. The father of the kids appears to be a member of wannabe member of the Anonymous group which basically means nothing in any of this but explains the mask at least.

He only married her in 2011, she might be grandma and he could just be her new husband?

The FB of the house owner, a link was posted last page

There were lots of lovely photos of the house. It appears that there was a mishap driving over the septic. Lid broke - so that would be an important repair. It would be very dangerous to leave septic with temporary fix with animals and kids around....yikes..

i understand he may be an anonymous supporter but he has the mask on in every photo, even while just relaxing with family etc,
the fb photos are all so normal and the children look happy and loved, i thought maybe they were hiding william,
maybe they know his family and offered to help,
but then why bring in the excavator and draining the septic tank and cadavar dogs etc if police dont think they are searching for a body?
also creepy to be posting on fb about finding william if you know where he is, its like taunting everyone looking for him.

Just read on channel 9 website that posts were made on thispropertyowners FB page urging people to never give up looking for William ????

The grandkids have a different surname to the grandparents.
They seem to spend time at Kendall swimming pool, which is a long way to go (25 mins), especially as there are plenty of places to swim around Bonny Hills (including a nice quiet lagoon at Lake Cathie)... and they seem to have a pool in their yard.
It does seem to be the only community swimming pool in the region, though.
Wow, so they ARE renting?

i understand he may be an anonymous supporter but he has the mask on in every photo, even while just relaxing with family etc,
the fb photos are all so normal and the children look happy and loved, i thought maybe they were hiding william,
maybe they know his family and offered to help,
but then why bring in the excavator and draining the septic tank and cadavar dogs etc if police dont think they are searching for a body?
also creepy to be posting on fb about finding william if you know where he is, its like taunting everyone looking for him.

So bizarre, as i'm guessing he wouldn't be a bonafide member of Anon either why wear it all the time! I have a feeling someone else has used the house without the older couple knowing. I hope we find out soon

So bizarre, as i'm guessing he wouldn't be a bonafide member of Anon either why wear it all the time! I have a feeling someone else has used the house without the older couple knowing. I hope we find out soon

Well I think the whole anon thing is just posturing, otherwise .. like would you be wearing the mask on a FB page with your own name on it? He can't be the full quid wearing that thing around the place.

So do they take this "fire pit" soot back somewhere to sift through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova