Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. If the neighbours knew WT's grandmother had visitors, they may not have thought anything strange about another car entering the street. What makes it weird though is that the family raised the alarm with the neighbours almost immediately after he went missing. Surely someone would recall if they had just seen a car. I don't know... the official version of events just seems so implausible.

True. If the neighbours knew WT's grandmother had visitors, they may not have thought anything strange about another car entering the street. What makes it weird though is that the family raised the alarm with the neighbours almost immediately after he went missing. Surely someone would recall if they had just seen a car. I don't know... the official version of events just seems so implausible.

That's true.. However, I wonder if it didn't occur to the family and neighbours at that time that he may have been abducted. I mean maybe they all straight away thought he'd run into the bushes/a neighbours house. By the time they'd searched for hours/days and the thought of abduction came up they'd forgotten about seeing anything because it wasn't "strange". Not sure if I'm making sense here lol.

We have bushland close to us and often there are bushwalkers's cars parked there, sometimes just one or can be several. I'd only be concerned if a car was parked there for a couple of days.

no "solid" leads, could this mean police have SOME leads and info but not enough to build a case yet so need more information from the public?

After sifting through hundreds of pieces of information that have come through Crime Stoppers, the police officer leading the investigation admits police have no solid leads.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-is...iam-tyrell-20141110-11jjsw.html#ixzz3IdLoZifF

The Australian Women's Weekly
2 mins ·

Police issue a new appeal for information as they step up their search to find missing toddler William Tyrell before Christmas.

It has been 60 days since toddler William Tyrell disappeared and police are urging anyone with any information to come forward. Please do not forget William. Share this with everyone you know because somebody somewhere knows something

Police hope that this new appeal for William will result in results before Christmas.

But police are optimistic and believe by lodging a new public appeal someone who knows something will come forward.

CASE FACTS

http://www.aww.com.au/news-features...r=349591763620&adbsc=social_20141110_35307307

https://www.facebook.com/WomensWeeklyMag/posts/10152576572098621

Folks we do not allow discussions or links to sites about psychics/tarot cards/astrology.

Please don't post those types of links and please don't discuss them.

So if police are aiming to get William home by Xmas, does that indicate they are hopeful he is still alive? Xmas is meant to be a time of family togetherness. Why would you be hopeful of finding a dead child in time for Xmas...

So if police are aiming to get William home by Xmas, does that indicate they are hopeful he is still alive? Xmas is meant to be a time of family togetherness. Why would you be hopeful of finding a dead child in time for Xmas...

I thought that was a weird comment to make too... I get the impression that they know something they aren't letting on about! Interesting.

Sounded like that to me Xantara I bet the police have a pretty good idea what happened just a matter of proving it.

Are the mum's from day care still here? If so can you shed any new light on this unbelievable case? Seems everyone is to scared to mention Williams name.

This is doing my head in.

:ufo:

You and I both! 3 year olds (or anyone for that matter) don't just vanish into thin air... Where are you Spider-Man?

I noticed MSM etc have been reposting his photo over the last two days - is that strange or just coincidence? It's been super quiet and all of a sudden his names out there again.

This case is so very baffling..

<modsnip>

I just hope and prey he is safe!

I also believe the police have a hard job with not being able to give out details due to the legal reasons in place, it makes their job a whole lot harder I'd imagine!

The case is sad and baffling and lots is known we arent allowed to post. I also wonder if the daycare Mums are still around?

I really hope the police are onto something, this poor little boy if he is still alive is not with the people he knows lives with, even if he is being cared for my kids at that age would have been a mess being away from me.

I don't think they expect to have him home by Xmas necessarily, though that'd be nice, they just said 'results', which could simply mean a lead of some sort, considering the absence of same so far.

I don't think they expect to have him home by Xmas necessarily, though that'd be nice, they just said 'results', which could simply mean a lead of some sort, considering the absence of same so far.

That's how I interpreted it as well. I would love for him to be home safe for Xmas though.

Little William is all over my fb today. Including a post from my local police page. Hope someone somewhere comes forward with some new useful information.

Are you local to the area that he went missing from nat198? That's great your local police are circulating his story. The main NSW police facebook page hasn't updated on William and considering the latest media surge it seems strange they haven't put up a new post.

Are you local to the area that he went missing from nat198? That's great your local police are circulating his story. The main NSW police facebook page hasn't updated on William and considering the latest media surge it seems strange they haven't put up a new post.

No I'm in Sydney so not local. They just shared a smh news article and asked people to phone crime stoppers if they had any information. https://www.facebook.com/TheHillsLAC/posts/775571545838031

I'm surprised the main nsw police page hasn't posted anything new as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86