Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like the Daily telegraph to leave off vital information.

cache.php

Please .... read the article. It is not from the morning of William's disappearance.

Every child has two sides to their family. Why couldn't she have been from the 'other' side of the family? Her familial role did not have to be specified. No reason she could not have got some appeals out somehow. Did she even try? She says no.
But she can speak now. Now that it is of great benefit to her. I cannot respect that. Sorry.

We all wondered who the heck the 'parents' spokesperson was anyway.

I have always thought that she should have been working with the foster parents, not against them. Considering that the buck stops at her door.

As Daniel Morcombe's father said in the Ch 7 interview, it was a mistake not to have the parents speaking out at the time of William's disappearance. When family members don't speak out, it gives the impression that it is an "inside job" and then potential witnesses don't see the need to pass on information, because they think the police have it covered. It is a tragedy for William that the foster parents and bio parents could not have made a joint statement at the time of his disappearance, saying "We are the people who loved him and we want him to come home safely."

However, seeing William's bio mother on Sunday, when they'd obviously picked a time when she was strong enough and articulate enough to be interviewed, I can sort of understand/ guess that she would not have been a good advocate at the time, when she was highly distressed, and probably even more suspicious and resentful of the foster parents.
Some of the statements she made on Sunday night would have sounded even more damning if she's said them publicly after William's disappearance:
- blaming the foster parents for the disappearance
- saying that the police "didn't look very hard for clues" (paraphrased) when they came to visit her after William's disappearance - she would have made herself look guilty.

I also believe she is extremely fragile, and she obviously has more serious issues, health-wise or drug-related, than they felt it was appropriate to expose on the program.

To me, it seemed like she was only talking about having her children taken away from her into foster care, the pain and indignity of losing her children in that way has overshadowed the fact that William has been taken away a second time. I don't think she can contribute anything factual to the investigation, but hopefully the renewed publicity will encourage someone to step up with valuable information.

Saturday would have been the only chance to abduct, assuming FM was going back to Sydney Sunday. Not a long weekend?

Yeah OK.
Did you mean this?
A relative said he was “relieved” when he could not reach William’s grandmother by phone because he didn’t want to perform the repair over the weekend and wanted to take his children to their football game.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa
New twist in case of missing toddler William Tyrrell

This is why predators target foster children. The law assists the predators in the abductions.

Certain aspects of the crime must be kept quiet by law, which is why William may have been a premeditated target by people who knew he was an easy target as a foster child.

As Daniel Morcombe's father said in the Ch 7 interview, it was a mistake not to have the parents speaking out at the time of William's disappearance. When family members don't speak out, it gives the impression that it is an "inside job" and then potential witnesses don't see the need to pass on information, because they think the police have it covered. It is a tragedy for William that the foster parents and bio parents could not have made a joint statement at the time of his disappearance, saying "We are the people who loved him and we want him to come home safely."

However, seeing William's bio mother on Sunday, when they'd obviously picked a time when she was strong enough and articulate enough to be interviewed, I can sort of understand/ guess that she would not have been a good advocate at the time, when she was highly distressed, and probably even more suspicious and resentful of the foster parents.
Some of the statements she made on Sunday night would have sounded even more damning if she's said them publicly after William's disappearance:
- blaming the foster parents for the disappearance
- saying that the police "didn't look very hard for clues" (paraphrased) when they came to visit her after William's disappearance - she would have made herself look guilty.

I also believe she is extremely fragile, and she obviously has more serious issues, health-wise or drug-related, than they felt it was appropriate to expose on the program.

To me, it seemed like she was only talking about having her children taken away from her into foster care, the pain and indignity of losing her children in that way has overshadowed the fact that William has been taken away a second time. I don't think she can contribute anything factual to the investigation, but hopefully the renewed publicity will encourage someone to step up with valuable information.

The owners of these cars have not come forward :thinking: Says volumes.

In early September, police made an appeal on television program 60 Minutes for the drivers of two cars - which were parked on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, on the morning William disappeared - to come forward.

They were noticed by William's mother since they were unusually parked on the street, rather than in one of the long driveways, with the drivers' side windows down.
cache.php

https://www.macleayargus.com.au/sto...-car-seized-in-william-tyrrell-investigation/

I imagine that foster mum may have seen the cars when William was playing in the celery tree, and she was helping him down. Otherwise, I am not sure how she would have noticed the cars.
They were parked in front of the creepy house, a little ways back from its driveway entrance. Not far from being across the road from the Wilson's house. I wonder if Judy saw them as she was leaving at 9am.

This is where the grey car was (apparently) parked. With the white car right behind it.

kd9vzt.jpg

And this is the view of grandma's house from where the grey car was.

9sszmu.jpg

I imagine that foster mum may have seen the cars when William was playing in the celery tree, and she was helping him down. Otherwise, I am not sure how she would have noticed the cars.
They were parked in front of the creepy house, a little ways back from its driveway entrance. Not far from being across the road from the Wilson's house. I wonder if Judy saw them as she was leaving at 9am.

This is where the grey car was (apparently) parked. With the white car right behind it.

kd9vzt.jpg

And this is the view of grandma's house from where the grey car was.

9sszmu.jpg

I thought it was when she first got up in the morning, she looked out the window or over the balcony. And then later when she was with William saw them again?

I thought it was when she first got up in the morning, she looked out the window or over the balcony. And then later when she was with William saw them again?

I don't know if I ever heard the times when she saw them. I think I was away at the time they were reported in MSM, and had to do catch up when I got back.

But did foster dad see them when he left at around 9:15am? He would have driven right past them. Was anyone sitting in the vehicles at that time, if he did see the cars, as the windows were apparently down.

Was foster mum able to see that the windows were down, from her vantage point(s)?

How about Judy Wilson? Did she see the vehicles as she looked right and left prior to leaving her driveway?

Have any of these people undegone hypnotism to see if their subconscious minds recall any more detail?

So many questions ..... :D

And how about the well-dressed man in the black car who was asking for directions to Benaroon Drive?

Was there a real estate viewing at 35 Benaroon scheduled for that day, and people had swung by to check out the property?

"Somebody who has a reason for being on the street that day"
. Isn't that what Jubes said?

Give me time, I will think of even more questions. :D

Because I made such a stuff up of the timeline using the cover page then confused myself further.

On 11 September 2014, (Thursday) William Tyrrell, his foster parents and his five-year-old sister travelled four hours from Sydney to visit his foster grandmother in Kendall.

Between 10 and 10:25 am on 12 September (Friday disappeared), Tyrrell and his sister were playing hide-and-seek in the front and back yard, while his mother and grandmother were sitting outside watching them. His mother went inside to make a cup of tea; she became worried after she had not heard him for five minutes and began searching the yard and house.

Shortly after, Tyrrell's father returned after going to Lakewood on business and began searching the street and door-knocking neighbours. At 10:56, his mother phoned 000 emergency services to report him missing and the police arrived at 11:06 (FRIDAY).[SUP][9][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_William_Tyrrell

Mr Spedding is understood to have given a washing machine repair quote to William's grandmother four days before the boy disappeared.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-...e-focus-of-search-for-william-tyrrell/6029822

FOUR days before toddler William Tyrell vanished, a tradesman visited a north coast home.

The whitegoods repairman, William Harrie Spedding, was there to fix a washing machine, took a look at the appliance, said he needed to order a new part and that he would return.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2831754/william-tyrell-police-focus-on-one-man/

He said when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family on Friday, *(What time?) the day that William went missing, he initially couldn't get a hold of the grandmother.

At the time the toddler disappeared, Mr Spedding is understood to have told police he was having coffee with his wife in nearby Laurieton. He said he then went to a nearby school presentation.

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2831754/william-tyrell-police-focus-on-one-man/

I'm sure FM discusses this in the radio podcast I posted a while back. I'll see if I can locate it. She talks about seeing the cars in the morning while opening the curtains and again while with William in the yard IIRC

I'm sure FM discusses this in the radio podcast I posted a while back. I'll see if I can locate it. She talks about seeing the cars in the morning while opening the curtains and again while with William in the yard IIRC

Thank you, I have been searching and can't find anything about it.

Edit: It's not in the 60 Minutes broadcast where the news of the two parked cars came out.

Thank you, I have been searching and can't find anything about it.

Edit: It's not in the 60 Minutes broadcast where the news of the two parked cars came out.

starting at 12:00 - part 1 of podcast

When we woke up. I always open the sliding door ................as I opened it and looked out............ I see 2 cars, sitting there on the side of the road.
She goes on to say the windows were down and ......................

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/4ef5743664276c3336349bd25ebc3626

starting at 12:00 - part 1 of podcast

When we woke up. I always open the sliding door ................as I opened it and looked out............ I see 2 cars, sitting there on the side of the road.
She goes on to say the windows were down and ......................

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/4ef5743664276c3336349bd25ebc3626

Thanks Soso, was just about to post lol! I highly recommend if anyone hasn't listened to this, that they do...

FGM told Washing Machine repair man four days before her grandkids were coming? She needed the machine fixed before then?

Four days is a bit of washing, combined with four more people on the predicted Friday arrival. By Monday, 7 days later, washing pile would be getting higher.

FGM told Washing Machine repair man four days before her grandkids were coming? She needed the machine fixed before then?

Four days is a bit of washing, combined with four more people on the predicted Friday arrival. By Monday, 7 days later, washing pile would be getting higher.

It would have been much higher by Thursday 18th when the repairman did eventually get there to install that part.

Just re-saw the promo for the upcoming Sunday Night episode with Karlie.

Please could someone confirm its a cold sore on her lower lip and not a blister/burn??
I mean...what could possibly cause a burn to your bottom lip like that?? :facepalm:

I'm so concerned for this lady. I hope to God someone is looking after her. But I doubt it very much :notgood:

i think it's a cold sore Lou Lou. ... I can't begin to imagine the pain & stress she is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member