Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear what you are saying SA but these people IMO who may be involved are not the sharpest tools in the shed.i think they got lucky that no one saw them.

Anthony Jones is pretty stupid. But the rest seem to have gotten away with things in the past, and are not so stupid. I don't believe Bickford's arrest for child molestation was his first offence. He could carry off a GAPA presidency and slide by that scrutiny.

Two cars, one stupid person? I don't see it. But I am about to listen to the podcast. Will see if that alters my perception.

(Just finished watching tonight's 48 Hours episode. One creepy creep, multiple young children abused ... for years. New victims all the time. Parents completely unaware. Until he murdered one of them and the whole story was revealed in the court case. Devastated parents everywhere.)

The thing that gets to me about those two cars parked on the street, is why were they sitting in plain sight. If they were abductors of William, there would have been many people who saw them.

William's foster mum, foster dad, Judy Wilson, the lady across the road who had taken her kids to school ..... and anyone else who had gone to work/shops/school/somewhere that morning, that lived from #31 Benaroon Drive and upwards. As well as any walker or jogger or dog-walker who ventured that way from another address.

A hypothesis…

A dodgy deal was to be made. Nothing initially involving a child’s abduction, nothing that would raise suspicion, but one that was criminal/underhanded. Maybe even rather seedy.

A meeting place was established.. A quiet place, central to all those involved, but away from where family or friends resided so as not to be recognised. A place of recent familiarity to one. He had been there before, not long ago. The place was his suggestion as he needed to go there anyway.

The meeting occurred, maybe all attended, maybe one was caught up and couldn’t find the excuse to get out of a family affair, although he tried. He can’t really confirm his alibi as it wasn’t exactly the way he said. He can’t tell the truth, it would prove his involvement in other things and may upset another very volatile, dangerous person. He has family to protect.

The meeting wasfulfilled.
Then there was the surprise of the little boy. Surprising a man or men with the roar of a “daddy tiger”. Man gets a fright… becomes angry, aggressive… He has a short temper.

A child now disappears.

There must be some reason to the perpetrator being there that morning. A reason they were not concerned with the cars being seen.

TJ was out “looking” for “scrap”.?? He resided only 20 minutes away.
Where on earth ishis alibi, now that the hot water repair was reported to be a lie.
A car matching hiswas sighted across the road, with another car stopped nearby.

Who was in the other car?

Just thinking that all is not as it seems, and like everyone else, trying to make sense of the info that MSM have provided.

Just hypothesising.

All IMO. MOO.

ParaK I keep thinking there is a bug on my iPad screen thanks to your avatar thingy lol . I hate bugs [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A hypothesis…
A dodgy deal was to be made. Nothing initially involving a child’s abduction, nothing that would raise suspicion, but one that was criminal/underhanded. Maybe even rather seedy.
A meeting place was established.. A quiet place, central to all those involved, but away from where family or friends resided so as not to be recognised. A place of recent familiarity to one. He had been there before, not long ago. The place was his suggestion as he needed to go there anyway.
The meeting occurred, maybe all attended, maybe one was caught up and couldn’t find the excuse to get out of a family affair, although he tried. He can’t really confirm his alibi as it wasn’t exactly the way he said. He can’t tell the truth, it would prove his involvement in other things and may upset another very volatile, dangerous person. He has family to protect.
The meeting wasfulfilled.
Then there was the surprise of the little boy. Surprising a man or men with the roar of a “daddy tiger”. Man gets a fright… becomes angry, aggressive… He has a short temper
A child now disappears.
There must be some reason to the perpetrator being there that morning. A reason they were not concerned with the cars being seen.
TJ was out “looking” for “scrap”.?? He resided only 20 minutes away.
Where on earth ishis alibi, now that the hot water repair was reported to be a lie.
A car matching hiswas sighted across the road, with another car stopped nearby.
Just thinking that all is not as it seems, and like everyone else, trying to make sense of the info that MSM have provided.Just hypothesising.
All IMO. MOO.

Was there a relative of any living in the street by chance?

Well, I just listened to part one of that podcast. So much better hearing foster mum's (and dad's) words than reading about it in MSM.

Have to think on this for a while. What were the cars doing there? What did they see? That they were there at all was unusual to her, and now I see why. Long walk down anyone's driveway if they were visitors. Not the done thing.

The only innocent thing that I can think of at the moment is looking at that house for sale, as you don't park in the driveway when you are doing that. They were right in front of that house. But that sounds like a longish time to be looking at a house for sale. And they wouldn't have been cleaning it out, as then they would be parked right on the premises.

Here is the link again, to Part One, for those who have not heard it. Well worth the 19 mins of your life to listen.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...s-mum-and-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1

MOO
Just putting my vibe out there. My 2 cents worth.
I don't think the person responsible has been named as any of the POIs. My personal "feeling" is they may be associates or have connections in some way but not the one or ones who took or has or had William. Although they may know... I change my personal "suspect" regularly in this case and it is truly just my sixth sense telling me this. All IMOO.. I see it as a deep complicated web requiring intense police untangling and operations, covert and overt.

I feel for Karlie and all the family who have lost this beautiful little boy very very much. Totally heartbreaking. Sure mistakes were made but are they involved? I doubt it... I think the interview (which I thought was horrendous by Melissa Doyle, but thats neither here nor there) was all over the place. She seems genuine then flippant almost about some things which didn't add up, but I am no psychologist so can't judge this or her behaviour. I feel it had to do with Karlie actually being allowed or asked to speak, so police strategy that they held off until now to suggest the interview may be helpful... Which she seemed to almost touch on that she was leaving it up to the professionals to run the case as they see and know what none of us know and are doing their best to find William using many different avenues. Or it is $ (understandably if she has none) or to help her with up coming court matters also understandably from her position. Also could be pressure from "groups" suggesting that its FACS that failed. Who knows.. Although I don't condone children being exposed to drugs and violence against the police at all and I think it's extremely unfortunate for everyone. Perhaps trapped in cycles of this kind of stuff and no idea or will or safety net to be able to or to know how to change it.
Hopefully all the secrecy around the "complicated" family issue not being raised earlier was the right path to take.
Again I just hope that someone speaks up with what they know ASAP and helps to find William. As alluded to he may well be with someone who needs to just give him back. Lets hope...

I'm 120 posts behind but just wanted to say thanks for this great post ParaK. I tend to chop and change between likely scenarios as well. Mostly centered around associates of bio family not necessarily acting on their behalf though.

I LOVE your last sentence ParaK and hope the same....
" As alluded to he may well be with someone who needs to just give him back. Lets hope. "

A hypothesis…

Yes, it is the first car that interests me. Who does it belong to? Why was it there? Why two cars?

Well, I just listened to part one of that podcast. So much better hearing foster mum's (and dad's) words than reading about it in MSM.

Have to think on this for a while. What were the cars doing there? What did they see? That they were there at all was unusual to her, and now I see why. Long walk down anyone's driveway if they were visitors. Not the done thing.

The only innocent thing that I can think of at the moment is looking at that house for sale, as you don't park in the driveway when you are doing that. They were right in front of that house. But that sounds like a longish time to be looking at a house for sale. And they wouldn't have been cleaning it out, as then they would be parked right on the premises.

Here is the link again, to Part One, for those who have not heard it. Well worth the 19 mins of your life to listen.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...s-mum-and-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1

Such a good explanation from fm, she saw cars and thought it odd, she didn’t realise until Friday night that they were gone , she flagged down the police in the same spot wher cars were only shortly before William vanished. I thought the cars were a strategic ploy by police but after listening to mums explanation / recount of events I’m conceived they were there and then they were gone, all in that very short timeframe

Such a good explanation from fm, she saw cars and thought it odd, she didn’t realise until Friday night that they were gone , she flagged down the police in the same spot wher cars were only shortly before William vanished. I thought the cars were a strategic ploy by police but after listening to mums explanation / recount of events I’m conceived they were there and then they were gone, all in that very short timeframe

Convinced * couldn’t edit -sorry

The thing that gets to me about those two cars parked on the street, is why were they sitting in plain sight. If they were abductors of William, there would have been many people who saw them.

William's foster mum, foster dad, Judy Wilson, the lady across the road who had taken her kids to school ..... and anyone else who had gone to work/shops/school/somewhere that morning, that lived from #31 Benaroon Drive and upwards. As well as any walker or jogger or dog-walker who ventured that way from another address.

Perhaps they didn't worry too much about the cars being seen if they'd stolen them :thinking:

They are very articulate people. I would have liked to hear foster dad weigh in on this subject. What did he see? He may not have thought it was so unusual, but his subconcious mind should have registered something.

These two need to undergo hypnosis, if they haven't already. See what their subconcious minds absorbed. Some letters or numbers from the front license plate (apparently they have to be visible from 30 metres - I just looked up to see if NSW cars are required to have a front license plate ... they are, and must be visible from 30 metres). The colour of a service sticker on a windscreen. Something else noticable on the front car, and maybe the 2nd car.

Perhaps they didn't worry too much about the cars being seen if they'd stolen them :thinking:

Yes, I wondered about that, too. But then would the police not have been able to trace the owners, perhaps from stolen car reports. So they wouldn't be MSM-ing to find out who the cars belong to?

Though they may have gone public if the (stolen) cars had never been located. Tried to find out where they now were.

After thinking about this case a lot over the last few months I keep coming back to the KISS principle. I think that maybe it was literally two worlds colliding. A person or people are in the area for a dodgy/criminal enterprise (unrelated to paedophilia) that no-one must ever know about, and while they are there somehow a vehicles reverses/ hits a little boy. (It could explain the missing or detached car parts that the police were looking for). He/she/them or someone else ?? helps to cover the whole thing up. I'm not suggesting anything about any of the family members (foster or bio). I think perhaps the six degrees of separation are just co-incidence (despite how weird it all is).

ParaK I keep thinking there is a bug on my iPad screen thanks to your avatar thingy lol . I hate bugs [emoji16]

:blushing: I know, I'm sorry... I have tried to change it as it annoys me too but I can't see the option to.

Geez. It's is not about the year it is about the timestamp on the photo 26 June 2014. Do you believe the photo was taken on the morning William disappeared.
attachment.php

I've been reading this thread for a while and just had to comment on papertrails observation that William is looking up and doing his roar for a person that isn't the one taking the picture.

It's not the grandy, whose foot you can see to the left of the image. His foster mother said she took the picture crouching down. Most likely it's the foster father, but I'm totally convinced there is a third person.

Attachments

• William spiderman Tyrell.jpg
    William spiderman Tyrell.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 87
attachment.php

I've been reading this thread for a while and just had to comment on papertrails observation that William is looking up and doing his roar for a person that isn't the one taking the picture.

It's not the grandy, whose foot you can see to the left of the image. His foster mother said she took the picture crouching down. Most likely it's the foster father, but I'm totally convinced there is a third person.

Why would you think it is not grandma's foot? Looks like it would be, to me. Slippered and warm, and dressed in her loose pants and warm socks.

Small shoe size, too. Everything appropriate for an elderly woman.

Having said that. I am not going to go there again. It is an innocent pic, the police know when it was taken, they know who was at the house that morning.

So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed.

Why would you think it is not grandma's foot? Looks like it would be, to me. Slippered and warm, and dressed in her loose pants and warm socks.

Small shoe size, too. Everything appropriate for an elderly woman.

Having said that. I am not going to go there again. It is an innocent pic, the police know when it was taken, they know who was at the house that morning.

Don’t know many men that get around in slippers like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty