Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the mods show up, I so hope that we all remember not to bring any young innocents onto a public forum. :please:

I wonder what you are trying to infer?

Its getting like groundhog day around here ,we go over and over the same things, every few weeks, someone infers the photo is fake, the fd didnt need to go elsewhere, why did they arrive a day early.
None of it matters the FPs have been cleared, if its good enough for Jubelin etc, its good enough for me.

Its getting like groundhog day around here ,we go over and over the same things, every few weeks, someone infers the photo is fake, the fd didnt need to go elsewhere, why did they arrive a day early.
None of it matters the FPs have been cleared, if its good enough for Jubelin etc, its good enough for me.

Very true Kiwi :yeahthat:

There are no questions or attempts by FACS or police to remove that child from their care. Therefore, no undue suspicion of them, in my book.
(snipped)

That applies to FF, not the whole lot of them, extended biological and all. I'm not saying I think any of them are suspects, but it's just something that niggles at me each time I see Jubelin say it, as if he's reserving something.

As to irritable, putting it to good use. I just blitzed the freezer, and the Commonwealth Ombudsman's next on my list.

but isnt it good to keep an open mind to all possibilities, shouldnt everyone be questioned until william is found, isnt it good to hear everyones point of view, do we really trust everything msm feeds us, theres no transparency, no investigative journalism, it feels like facs are a law unto themselves and untouchable
i realize both families have been cleared but are they really, it seems unfair we all discuss bios at length but the foster family are invisible and untouchable, if thats about protecting children in care why isnt that protection given to williams other siblings?
this whole case feels like a massive cover up
we are all here to find justice for william and should be looking at everyone who was connected to or in the vicinity of him that day and in his short little life
just my opinion /rant sorry if it offends

Plus I think somewhere in the past threads we had a local confirm the poor reception.

And why would he say that if it wasn’t the case, he could have come up with 100 different reasons to be out of the house. I think it’s a totally believable reason and I’m sure LE have even checked his computer for Skype, emails ect that day and time and obviously they have checked out and he can account for exactly where he was and at what time unlike others.

but isnt it good to keep an open mind to all possibilities, shouldnt everyone be questioned until william is found, isnt it good to hear everyones point of view, do we really trust everything msm feeds us, theres no transparency, no investigative journalism, it feels like facs are a law unto themselves and untouchable
i realize both families have been cleared but are they really, it seems unfair we all discuss bios at length but the foster family are invisible and untouchable, if thats about protecting children in care why isnt that protection given to williams other siblings?
this whole case feels like a massive cover up
we are all here to find justice for william and should be looking at everyone who was connected to or in the vicinity of him that day and in his short little life
just my opinion /rant sorry if it offends
I guess because the other siblings are not in care.

It's all part of casting doubt on parts of the foster family's account and so making it more probable that they're somehow involved in the disappearance.

I don't actually have a problem with people disagreeing with Jubelin. I note anyway that he tends to say that the families have been ruled out of the investigation, which is perhaps slightly different from saying that he's giving his personal guarantee of their innocence. But a lot of what's being brought up is just mischievous misinterpretation or apparently deliberate misremembering. Then again . . . I could be just irritable.

Nope. Just stating that the public were not told the whole truth from the start on many other matters regarding William so why not this? The cars that no one remembers seeing until a year later for example?

Nope. Just stating that the public were not told the whole truth from the start on many other matters regarding William so why not this? The cars that no one remembers seeing until a year later for example?

Can you advise the name of another case where the public were told the 'whole truth' from the start?

If you listen to the podcast posted up thread , fm clarifies about the cars and how she remembered them that night. Her explanation makes total sense to me. Not sure why LE didn’t mention them for so long though.

I guess because the other siblings are not in care.
but they are in care, care of their mother and should have that same basic right to grow up without the stigma of this case forever hanging over them

If you listen to the podcast posted up thread , fm clarifies about the cars and how she remembered them that night. Her explanation makes total sense to me. Not sure why LE didn’t mention them for so long though
i think det jubelin said that was strategic releasing the cars a year later?

but they are in care, care of their mother and should have that same basic right to grow up without the stigma of this case forever hanging over them

I only know who they are from their mothers SM account.

Not sure if he said that or we did ! But from mums podcast she remembered them that night. Sorry that response was to Bear re the cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75