Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we are not aware as you say. But, geez should any child be exposed to that?

No child should be exposed to that behaviour, in any way.

Especially with the excellent social services offered in this country. We have some of the best social services in the western world. There is help.

Child Support
Children
Families and Children Activity
Family finance
Family relationships
Intercountry Adoption
Mental health
Parenting
Research
Students & apprentices
Women's Safety

And if you open this link, and click on each subject, there are further services offered within each category.

https://www.dss.gov.au/families-and-children/programs-services

IMO with the temper she has, she could well have been the instigator of the DV. It's not always the man as many believe.

Karlie Tyrrell, who gave a paid TV interview last Sunday saying she was the victim of domestic violence, is herself the perpetrator in three serious assaults.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/mother-of-william-tyrrells-violent-past-of-assaults-and-property-destruction/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

The girl has an out of control temper. This is not panic or anxiety. This is repeated bad temper, spanning over many years. Lack of control, or no attempt to control herself. imo

Wouldn't we all like to punch people out and tear a home apart, when things hit us particularly hard?? But we don't.
And we certainly don't punch a police officer in the face over a noise complaint, by someone else.

The domestic violence she showed and the public violence she shows, is very concerning with regard to her children. What happens/ed to them when she is out of control??

I agree she is a very angry young woman. It makes me wonder if she was ever the victim of domestic abuse as a child?
I think KT definitely dislikes authority figures intensely, and probably relates it to traumatic events in her life, IMO.

Why would KT have several alias names ? Purely for deceptive reasons I would think. This woman is no angel.

IMO with the temper she has, she could well have been the instigator of the DV. It's not always the man as many believe.

Brendan does sound to be a softer person, if the behaviours that Natalie has indicated are to be believed.
You are absolutely correct in saying that. Some women are out of control.

Karlie Tyrrell, who gave a paid TV interview last Sunday saying she was the victim of domestic violence, is herself the perpetrator in three serious assaults.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/mother-of-william-tyrrells-violent-past-of-assaults-and-property-destruction/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

Maybe she gave as good as she got? Fought back in other words.

Brendan does sound to be a softer person, if the behaviours that Natalie has indicated are to be believed.

Well SA that's the big question, If NC can be believed? If he was such a soft nice person why didn't he get custody of the kids?

On Wednesday, despite looking nervous and exhaling loudly and gritting his teeth, he was extremely polite to the magistrate, telling her, “I’d like to get it dealt with now if that’s fine please.”

He even thanked her when she told him he would be spending more time in prison because his recent offending had “crossed the threshold” for being let off with a bond or a community based sentence.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/bd13defba733d0d3005eeefed23a07d7

No we are not aware as you say. But, geez should any child be exposed to that?

Oh definitely not, but lots of kids are on a daily basis or the Govt. wouldn't be advertising about it i wouldn't think.

Well SA that's the big question, If NC can be believed? If he was such a soft nice person why didn't he get custody of the kids?

I don't believe he is innocent in any of this. He has a long criminal history as previously stated. I just think they are as bad as each other.

I just don't believe the DV blame belongs to one person in this relationship.

And there is no way in hell I would believe NC :facepalm:

On Wednesday, despite looking nervous and exhaling loudly and gritting his teeth, he was extremely polite to the magistrate, telling her, “I’d like to get it dealt with now if that’s fine please.”

He even thanked her when she told him he would be spending more time in prison because his recent offending had “crossed the threshold” for being let off with a bond or a community based sentence.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/bd13defba733d0d3005eeefed23a07d7

Unfortunately, if Brendan had been abused as a youngster - as we have been independently led to believe - then it is not unusual to choose an abusive type of person later in life. Many people, subconsciously, tend toward the familiar. Relive similar relationships.

Ms Tyrrell was with her two sons, who are the full biological brothers of William Tyrrell, at 9.30pm, when she four times called a two-woman police patrol “c**ts”.She said “****** off you ranga c**t” before recoiling her head back and spitting twice on the female constable’s eyebrow and cheek.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "ranga"?

Unfortunately, if Brendan had been abused as a youngster - as we have been independently led to believe - then it is not unusual to choose an abusive type of person later in life. Many people, subconsciouly, tend toward the familiar. Relive similar relationships.

They also think with a different part of their anatomy

I don't believe he is innocent in any of this. He has a long criminal history as previously stated. I just think they are as bad as each other.

I just don't believe the DV blame belongs to one person in this relationship.

And there is no way in hell I would believe NC :facepalm:

Yes, i agree.

I agree fresh eyes, a new perspective can be really helpful, however I personally, haven't seen one new point in regards to abduction scenarios and POI's with the information we have in over a year. It could be beneficial for newer members to be referred to earlier threads over points that have been inspected inside/out, and see if it has already been covered, and if they think they have a new take on it then go for it. Do newer members want to be reinventing the wheel?, I know I don't. If referring people to the older threads where information pertinent to their research is disrespectful then I can't think what would be helpful for a cross section of members. MOO

that's all good and well to direct new members to old threads to 'educate" themselves as to not bore old members with rehashing time and time again.
but Williams websleuths threads are all over the shop.
there is no structure because he doesn't have a forum of his own which personally I think should be recommended so then we could have some structure and places to direct new comers and the like to important links perspectives etc.
I know myself how much time i've invested in going through thread after thread after thread and they are really messy through no fault of anyone's.
there is enough interest in him that I reckon we should be pushing for a forum for William.
if anyone's been around jonbenet ramsey forum its great. something like that here would be beneficial for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill