Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ncv2 said these things about nc but we dont know if its true or not and doesnt it break ws tos posting rumours?
im not being picky, its interesting to read, just amazed it got through as its a pretty shocking statement to make if its not verifiable?

NCV2 expressed on a private level their willingness to become a verified insider, should the mods have an issue with what was said.

I double-checked this aspect of the posts myself, and kept the records. Just so you know. :)

They are written from a more personal experience level, not as rumours from SM being passed along.

I have seen this allowed on some US threads I have followed, as well.

The posts can be taken however you wish, though. Up to each member.

NCV2 expressed on a private level their willingness to become a verified insider, should the mods have an issue with what was said.

I double-checked this aspect of the posts myself, and kept the records. Just so you know. :)

They are written from a more personal experience level, not as rumours from SM being passed along.

I have seen this allowed on some US threads I have followed, as well.

The posts can be taken however you wish, though. Up to you.

ok great! its always interesting to read new insider info!

Have we though? I know NCV2 told us that both Brendan and Mitchell were used to assist in abuse of other kids (and I took this to mean verbal and physical abuse not sexual - just wanted to be specific here as abuse has many connotations now) but I don't remember seeing anywhere that Brendan was actually abused himself. Im not doubting it, just don't remember seeing it??

Okay, now I have had time to go back and look at the posts.

You are right. It does not specifically say that Brendan was abused. Though, truly, I think that to have your children abuse other children - use them to help with the abuse - is that not abuse in itself?

Using a young child to do what is not generally within their nature to do? Abuse another child? And now, Mitchell spits on his mother, and she takes him to court for it. :facepalm:

"She would use Brendan and Mitchell to help with the abuse, even at a young age."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-31&p=13961780#post13961780

Okay, now I have had time to go back and look at the posts.

You are right. It does not specifically say that Brendan was abused. Though, truly, I think that to have your children abuse other children - use them to help with the abuse - is that not abuse in itself?

Using a young child to do what is not generally within their nature to do? Abuse another child? And now, Mitchell spits on his mother, and she takes him to court for it. :facepalm:

"She would use Brendan and Mitchell to help with the abuse, even at a young age."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-31&p=13961780#post13961780

How old would a child have to be before it was considered they were helping their parent to abuse another child or sibling?
You know like - self awareness.

How old would a child have to be before it was considered they were helping their parent to abuse another child or sibling?
I think it would depend on too many things. What they had been exposed to/what was normal etc. Abuse might seem like a normal part of life to some and come without questioning. We see through life plenty of adult who are unable to be self-aware at all.

I think it would depend on too many things. What they had been exposed to/what was normal etc. Abuse might seem like a normal part of life to some and come without questioning. We see through life plenty of adult who are unable to be self-aware at all.

Thanks Para I agree.
It is a difficult one. Isn't it?

Thanks Para I agree.
It is a difficult one. Isn't it?
It is difficult and very sad, too common for my liking that kids are subjected to adults that are like this and then can go on to repeat the cycle again and again.

Well, NCV2 claims that one abused child was as old as William was when he disappeared, so depending if the other abused child was older or younger than that - Brendan and Mitchell were older than them both. So Mitchell would have been 4 years old at the youngest, and Brendan older than that.

Big assumptions though, as we don't know if the abused children were actually older or younger than Brendan and Mitchell. Just presuming they were older, if they were used to help abuse the others.

Either way, it sounds as though they would have been conditioned to abuse at a young age.

If more people knew what she was like, and what she is capable of doing (particularly to children, one who was the same age as William was when he disappeared), the less value they would put on anything she says.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...a-William-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-
31&p=13961828#post13961828

Well, NCV2 claims that one abused child was as old as William was when he disappeared, so depending if the other abused child was older or younger than that - Brendan and Mitchell were older than them both. So Brendan and Mitchell would have been 4 and 5 years old at the youngest, and possibly/probably older than that.

If more people knew what she was like, and what she is capable of doing (particularly to children, one who was the same age as William was when he disappeared), the less value they would put on anything she says.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...a-William-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-
31&p=13961828#post13961828

Argh .... that's right.

Given BC was the 36 years in 2017. He must have been born about 1981.
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/bizarre-celebrity-twist-william-tyrrell-case/3218984/

Time to have Mitchell and then go on to meet Mr Collins we are possibly talking the late 1980's early 90's.
Making NC late 20's early 30's.

I guess I was wondering why small children were with the father.

Argh .... that's right.

Given BC was the 36 years in 2017. He must have been born about 1981.
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/bizarre-celebrity-twist-william-tyrrell-case/3218984/

Time to have Mitchell and then go on to meet Mr Collins we are possibly talking the late 1980's early 90's.
Making NC late 20's early 30's.

I guess I was wondering why small children were with the father.

I knew a girl, a long time ago, that gave up her 3 boys to her husband and walked away for a while. The boys were young, about 4 - 7 years old, from memory.
I don't know if she ever took them back at any point, as I moved away from that area. Things were just too much for her, at the time. She wasn't coping. She maintained contact with them, and had visitation, but it seemed to work for them.

I think our poster that offered up the info about NC was very genuine. I would like to thank her for that if she is reading here. She can correct me if I’m wrong or say nothing but I think she has been a solid person in looking out for KT,s two younger boys.

I think you don't understand how it goes when you are self employed. You are your own boss in charge of your own time. If he did not feel like going to the FGM that morning, even if the part had arrived, he didn't have to. If he wanted to go watch the kids sport on the weekend instead of doing jobs he could. His choice. He was a white goods repairman in a small town. He was probably sought after if he was the only one in the area. He and MS were probably pulling in good money as foster carers ( they do get good money, I know some foster carers) so he would do the jobs he wanted to, when he wanted to. I think we might be making too much of what has been said about where he was supposed to be and when. Nothing would be set in concrete and he would probably do it at his convenience.

BBM I couldn't even read past your first sentence. I am self-employed! :D :D :D

Some assumptions here are so funny!

I know exactly how it works. How you must stay self-motivated, keep your clients happy, be there when they need you. Otherwise you just don't get any further business. He was not the only repairman in that area, we looked that up before.

You make appointments and show up for them, because you need your reputation to stay above reproach. You need more business from them and anyone they may refer.

Although there is some room for flexibility, you work at your client's convenience, not your own. If the convenience works out to be mutually agreeable, that is great. If not, you do what you must do .... when it needs doing.

I was waiting for it SA LOL [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think our poster that offered up the info about NC was very genuine. I would like to thank her for that if she is reading here. She can correct me if I’m wrong or say nothing but I think she has been a solid person in looking out for KT,s two younger boys.

I agree Hybane. NCV2 did offer a different perspective of NC that hadn't been presented previously. At least not in MSM. I hope you are correct about KT's boys having someone solid in their life. They sure as hell will need that now.

It is the kids I feel bad for, too. They didn't ask to be brought into this craziness, and no child deserves it.

The adults can do as they wish. If they don't want to get help, don't want to use our social services, there is not a lot we can do about it. But their kids don't deserve to live in that kind of environment.

NO Child does, for sure !

at the same time, I do worry for the adults. I'm not sure that's it's all about 'not wanting to '.... I think it's more a case of 'not knowing how'. ..

Which is is why I am emphatic that love, security & genuine values must be a part of the lives of every child.

It was a huge reminder for me, when the top of my Palm tree suddenly fell off! Rotten !! and then when I eventually decided to chop it down, part way through, the whole lot just fell down in decay....

After all "a fish rots from the Head, down "..... indicating that the influencer 'has to be of a strong will and a good character'.

all just my own thoughts & opinions of course!

I was waiting for it SA LOL [emoji23]

? I suppose the difference is I work to live not live to work. If you are great at what you do customers come looking for you and not visaversa.

I personally don't give two hoots what Karlie Tyrrell has or hasn't done in her personal life. The charges she has previously faced have been dealt with and her last one was in 2014, and it is now 2018. The charge last year for the spitting at a police person is due for sentencing this month.
I think it all distracts from the matter at hand, in that a little boy is still missing, and KT has been cleared of anything to do with her son's disappearance. All IMO.

Thankyou Karinna, I felt your poste most helpful amongst all the other diatribe.

I've been here from the beginning, just hoping & praying for an answer for William, and his emotionally extended...

however, I'm really struggling lately with the tone & inuendo used by some, that smacks to me of 'attack' / 'judgement' / ..

IMO, this is about finding the whereabouts of William, it's not about casting judgement upon the lives led by his bio parents or his foster parents.

Yes, granted, in an ideal world, we may suggest that there may have been gaps, but I've not seen anything documented, not any concrete reasons as to why those children were removed. ( with 2 children deemed able to reside) .. ..,

as I've often said, the opinions & sentiments that I share here publicly are simply my own. ..

People are but mortal Human beings,

IMO , they will often slip up at face value / in the judgement of others in respect of the saying or doing...

Howeverr, I'm so I pleased & proud to be a part of this awesome country , and I'm so ,

Good night

karen

? I suppose the difference is I work to live not live to work. If you are great at what you do customers come looking for you and not visaversa.

There is no difference, louise. I accept referrals as I want them, don’t accept them when I don’t want them. And have more than my fair share of long holidays and 3 or 4 day weeks. Otherwise, why be self-employed?

The point, with regard to Spedding, is that he accepted grandma’s job. The part had arrived. She wanted the work done urgently. He had time on Friday morning to do the work. He told others he was meant to do it then.

So why then say he did not go to the premises that morning? (Well, I think I know why.)

A late morning/noontime assembly would not have stopped that from happening. He did not want to work over the weekend, he said so himself, due to footy with Margaret’s grandchildren.

I don't believe the missed phone call that morning had anything to do with it. I think he was on his way there when that happened. And if he did try to call her back that morning, it was to say that he was on his way/almost there. Many tradespeople call when they are on their way. Perhaps the family were outside already, having tea, playing in the garden, drawing pictures ... and did not hear his return call.

There is no difference, louise. I accept referrals as I want them, don’t accept them when I don’t want them. And have more than my fair share of long holidays and 3 or 4 day weeks. Otherwise, why be self-employed?

The point, with regard to Spedding, is that he accepted grandma’s job. The part had arrived. She wanted the work done urgently. He had time on Friday morning to do the work. He told others he was meant to do it then.

So why then say he did not go to the premises that morning? (Well, I think I know why.)

A late morning/noontime assembly would not have stopped that from happening. He did not want to work over the weekend, he said so himself, due to footy with Margaret’s grandchildren.

I don't believe the missed phone call that morning had anything to do with it. I think he was on his way there when that happened. And if he did try to call her back that morning, it was to say that he was on his way/almost there. Many tradespeople call when they are on their way. Perhaps the family were outside already, having tea, playing in the garden, drawing pictures ... and did not hear his return call.

The enormity of what BS is suspected (by some) to have done just struck me again with your post SA.
I think of BS just going about his business, doing his daily routine involving school assembly; a couple of jobs; coffee with Marg; just a regular day and then BOOM he turns predator....sees William standing at the side of the road and just decides to TAKE him, just like that. In what must have been an instant response.
And then do whatever, and then KILL him, just like that (because I do believe he is dead) and dispose of him, all in a days work. Then goes back to his regular family life.
What a cold and unbelievably evil person he must be - but all hidden ....underneath.....this facade of normality. It creeps me out every time I hear stories of guys like this - Cowan was another. How many of these opportunistic predators are out there we will never know because they hide amongst us in plain sight.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The enormity of what BS is suspected (by some) to have done just struck me again with your post SA.
I think of BS just going about his business, doing his daily routine involving school assembly; a couple of jobs; coffee with Marg; just a regular day and then BOOM he turns predator....sees William standing at the side of the road and just decides to TAKE him, just like that. In what must have been an instant response.
And then do whatever, and then KILL him, just like that (because I do believe he is dead) and dispose of him, all in a days work. Then goes back to his regular family life.
What a cold and unbelievably evil person he must be - but all hidden ....underneath.....this facade of normality. It creeps me out every time I hear stories of guys like this - Cowan was another. How many of these opportunistic predators are out there we will never know because they hide amongst us in plain sight.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post to remind us all of what this really is, 1968. If William was nabbed for nefarious purposes, the person who did it is not just a child abuser, but also very likely a cold-blooded murderer!

For those of us who have a suspect in mind, it’s crazy to think that there are people (his family and/or friends) protecting or ignoring this fact and standing by him. Not that it wouldn’t be bad enough if it was just the abuse of a child, but murder takes it to a whole new level [emoji853]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member