Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, First time poster!!
Can we 100% be certain this was the family's first time to Kendall and grandmas???

Because if it wasn't then maybe they have been to the local shops/parks and people are familiar with them. This could maybe explain the 2 cars scoping out the place - forming a plan if the opportunity arises especially if someone tipped them off. MOO.

Hi nightrider and welcome (although I haven't really been here that long myself).

No, this wasn't the family's first visit to Kendall & Grandma's. It's a busy time of day for me so I don't have time to find the links, I'm sorry, but it's all back in the threads, complete with links to MSM articles.

IMO

Can we 100% be certain this was the family's first time to Kendall and grandmas???

Because if it wasn't then maybe they have been to the local shops/parks and people are familiar with them. This could maybe explain the 2 cars scoping out the place - forming a plan if the opportunity arises especially if someone tipped them off. MOO.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3091364...es-met-the-same-day-william-tyrrell-vanished/

As we know and have discussed at length in previous threads, unnamed sources have claimed PB was driving a car of that description at the time of Wt's disappearance. He claims his son had a grey Holden Astra fitting that description and it has since been scrapped. We have also looked at length at satellite photos of people's driveways and cars parked in them. I guess only MSM can tell us who owns this non-descript common car.

In regards to the white station wagon, after it was released as "new evidence" and TJ's wife's car was impounded to be investigated by police, a WS member said she saw a white station wagon parked in that spot when she visited Kendall, then luckily for us, the house WT disappeared from went up for sale again and a white station wagon was photographed in that exact location and a report was put into crimestoppers from another WS member. Apparently the station wagon has been cleared according to MSM MOO

All elaborated upon at length in previous threads.

On the day William went missing Jones was driving an old white station wagon, which was later towed for forensic examination.
A grey car was also seen at the residence at the time of William's disappearance.
Bickford claims he owned a white Commodore and his son had a grey sedan which was in Brisbane.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3092754...ing-boy-william-tyrrell-is-causing-him-grief/

Wouldnt you like a $1 for every time a crim borrowed someones car. :clap:;)

On the day William went missing Jones was driving an old white station wagon, which was later towed for forensic examination.
A grey car was also seen at the residence at the time of William's disappearance.
Bickford claims he owned a white Commodore and his son had a grey sedan which was in Brisbane.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3092754...ing-boy-william-tyrrell-is-causing-him-grief/

Hi and Welcome

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

It was not the first time the family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year.

Locals recalled seeing William and his family at a neighbourhood Christmas event the previous December.

It is difficult to give straightforward answers to nearly any question that newer members ask about the case. Nearly every link that is posted can be refuted and contradicted with another link later in the case. Obvious associations can be dismantled and vice versa. To truly get a feel for the case, I suggest starting at the beginning. MOO

Thank you frogwell - so I feel that certain people (the wrong type) were aware of these 2 children from previous visits. POI tips them off of there upcoming visit. 2 cars parked seen by FM early morning. The owners of the cars see the children and text POI to arrive, he has a reason to be there and he probably can gain child/childrens trust. These people must have still been in their car or smoking behind a bush because the cars then are both gone. I noticed a trend where often 2 cars are involved in crimes - they can split different directions. I think POI passed on to one of these cars at later stage. Maybe POI didn't expect that the others involved would keep the child so has sent obscure Facebook messages or trying to deflect his involvement. I think they needed POI to be the legit reason for being there if parents/grandma appeared.

Welcome, Cred & Night Rider.

in absentia,

Bo x

Wouldnt you like a $1 for every time a crim borrowed someones car. :clap:;)

I guess things like this are one of the reasons why everything takes so long. Meticulously checking out everyones alibis. Who was where, how can that be confirmed, where were their vehicles, who were they with.

Just about everybody these days leaves a trail of some kind ... physical (DNA, belongings), paper (receipts, transactions), electronic (phone, internet, email, CCTV). But for the police to have to track all of that down for their primary POIs would take quite some time, I would think.

Is Paul Bickford a named POI? I have been looking for a link that says so. Or is he just part of Jones' alibi?

ETA: Just found a link that says he was named as a POI.

Spotlight falls on two ‘persons of interest’ in William Tyrrell case
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...e/news-story/296fcd4a5fe9bc0c86269d8f37e9ace4

(Sorry, there is a bit of a gap in my memory of certain things here and there. I have had at least three long periods away on holiday while this case has been going on.)

Precisely, and cleared foster family as well so all this chatter about photo clarification is pointless

If you and others who think it pointless check the similar photo that is used in the Sunday Night programme last Sunday. The shadows in that are different to the photograph that has been used for 3 years. So the question now is which photograph has been cleared?

If you and others who think it pointless check the similar photo that is used in the Sunday Night programme last Sunday. The shadows in that are different to the photograph that has been used for 3 years. So the question now is which photograph has been cleared?

Can you give a link?

:gaah:

As said a thousand times, foster parents are cleared, in questioning this photo you are questioning them and that is not allowed here

if the cars were there, they could have belonged to people having a secret meet up at the cemetary or drug deal etc, some reason they couldnt identify themselves, and a year later when police released the info they were long gone from the area?
maybe nothing to do with william?

And the drivers of the 2 mystery cars that no one else has apparently seen may have been checking out the locality. Gm house was on the market although there were no visible for sale sign displayed. Other houses were on the market in locality. Many people including myself check out localities at all times of the day prior to purchasing any property and i have purchased many properties.

And the drivers of the 2 mystery cars that no one else has apparently seen may have been checking out the locality. Gm house was on the market although there were no visible for sale sign displayed. Other houses were on the market in locality. Many people including myself check out localities at all times of the day prior to purchasing any property and i have purchased many properties.

Maybe they were, but if they were there for those totally valid innocent reasons don’t you think they would have come forward to clarify that ?

Or an agent took a buyer to a house they knew was coming on the market, or an agent met a photographer at a new clients place to take ads for the real estate campaign they would soon commence? Would take more time for the visit.?

The owners of the cars may well have come forward, police do not have to release that info thou, as long as they know .........

Greetings Nightrider :seeya::seeya:

The FPs live 3+ hours away

William was 3 years old. Adopted. How many visits could there be? :cool: :happydance:

William was placed as a foster he was not adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb