Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere semantics, I suspect. Soso's meaning is clear. We all know she did have 2 children in foster care. Let's come together as a caring team and focus on the real issues, rather than point scoring.

It's not "point scoring", i am trying to rely on Facts whenever sleuthing any particular case, and if there are new posters it is less confusing if we stick to them, IMO.

Correction, KT only has 1 child in foster care right now, unless you know something the rest of us don't?

No I know nothing. I was talking about before William disappeared...sorry should have made myself clearer.
Six months before actually when KT was charged whilst carrying her third.

I will find the link - didn't KT said she has always used pot to treat her anxiety?

I also recall her saying she was not ready when she had her first child..............

Almost all substances are known to cross the placenta and have some effect on the foetus .....................

Wow from that same article ..albeit in Victoria.
Grandparents have outstripped foster carers as the largest providers of out-of-home care for the first time this century as numbers of children needing care have risen dramatically. In 2002, kinship carers looked after 26 per cent of Victorian children living away from their parents; by 2012 this figure had leapt to 46 per cent.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/li...f-responsibility/story-e6frg8h6-1227143873872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3HL7BPdVbk

No I know nothing. I was talking about before William disappeared...sorry should have made myself clearer.
Six months before actually when KT was charged whilst carrying her third.

I will find the link - didn't KT said she has always used pot to treat her anxiety?

I also recall her saying she was not ready when she had her first child..............

Almost all substances are known to cross the placenta and have some effect on the foetus .....................

Wow from that same article ..albeit in Victoria.
Grandparents have outstripped foster carers as the largest providers of out-of-home care for the first time this century as numbers of children needing care have risen dramatically. In 2002, kinship carers looked after 26 per cent of Victorian children living away from their parents; by 2012 this figure had leapt to 46 per cent.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/li...f-responsibility/story-e6frg8h6-1227143873872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3HL7BPdVbk

BBM, Yes and it doesn't unfortunately stop women from using substances during pregnancy. If KT was using anything or not during pregnancy we don't know? Her babies look healthy enough.
And yes, there are lots of other family members raising children apart from the parents.

And you have links to confirm this? This has been discussed over and over in these threads and to my knowledge no link has ever been posted. Would be most interested if there were. TIAIMO
The most important point and link posted initially by frogwell was that Spedding was no longer a person of interest. This tells me his alibis checked out with the cops. Someone here said they would check with the moderators whether he could be discussed considering this. No one has reported back what the moderators said.

The coffee shop waitress was interviewed by police. She was then questioned some months later by press, when she said she hadn't seen him for some months. Someone has posted a picture of the school newsletter with a typical school assembly photo with many visitors, and all the school have said when question by reporters, quite rightly is "Sorry, we can't comment". This does not mean he wasn't there or he was, it is an ongoing police investigation and they can't comment.

It's more suspicious to me that he has happened to have a solid alibi at the time William was supposed to have disappeared, as I believe he knows something.

So, if posters are at all serious about trying to figure out possibly what happened you need to think outside the box.

And for me there is evidence in the Spiderman photo that there is another person that William is looking at and impressing with his roar. I think Richieswan has done a great analysis of the shadows in that photo and its very likely it was taken around 9.15 am and William could have disappeared around 9.30 am and not 10.30 am.

The most important point and link posted initially by frogwell was that Spedding was no longer a person of interest. This tells me his alibis checked out with the cops. Someone here said they would check with the moderators whether he could be discussed considering this. No one has reported back what the moderators said.

The coffee shop waitress was interviewed by police. She was then questioned some months later by press, when she said she hadn't seen him for some months. Someone has posted a picture of the school newsletter with a typical school assembly photo with many visitors, and all the school have said when question by reporters, quite rightly is "Sorry, we can't comment". This does not mean he wasn't there or he was, it is an ongoing police investigation and they can't comment.

It's more suspicious to me that he has happened to have a solid alibi at the time William was supposed to have disappeared, as I believe he knows something.

So, if posters are at all serious about trying to figure out possibly what happened you need to think outside the box.

And for me there is evidence in the Spiderman photo that there is another person that William is looking at and impressing with his roar. I think Richieswan has done a great analysis of the shadows in that photo and its very likely it was taken around 9.15 am and William could have disappeared around 9.30 am and not 10.30 am.

i dont think police have publicly declared bs as being cleared from poi status

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

William Spedding says he had nothing to do with disappearance of toddler William Tyrell

When asked if he had anything to do with the disappearance of the three-year-old, Mr Spedding said, "No."

Colin said Mr Spedding then went to the Buzz Cafe in Laurieton for a coffee with his wife before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road.
Cafe staff say detectives have visited twice in the past few days as they attempt to verify Mr Spedding's movements.
Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement, which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.
Police have said Mr Spedding is not a suspect in William's disappearance.

The article is from January 2015, it is fair to say that this may have been the 1st time detectives were verifying BS alibi, about 4 months after the disappearance. They have also clearly stated he is not a suspect. When police clearly state that in MSM, where does that leave us in regards to how we can discuss them within the TOS on this forum? IMO
Police have said Mr Spedding is not a suspect in William's disappearance. I take this as his alibi holding up. Frogwell later posted that he had contacted mods to see if Spedding could still be discussed. No reply as far as I'm aware.

Police have said Mr Spedding is not a suspect in William's disappearance. I take this as his alibi holding up. Frogwell later posted that he had contacted mods to see if Spedding could still be discussed. No reply as far as I'm aware.

That was just after the search of his properties in January 2015 - there have been many many references to him being a POI in the 3 years since that article.

I remember it was said that he was not a suspect, but a person of interest "at the very highest", which I took to mean that he was at most a person of interest. But that was a long time ago--I don't remember, but years? I don't know what his status is now; whether he's no longer of interest, or whether he's been upgraded to a suspect. These things change as the investigation proceeds, yes?

From soso's post above:

Mr Jones has also been linked with Paul Bickford and Bill Spedding, two other persons of interest in the case - as well as with William's biological family.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/02/12/14/19/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-breaks-silence

Please note this is dated 12 Februaury, 2018, just 34 days ago, so unless there's been a change in the last 34 days, he's still a POI.

The link you quoted is in 2015.

Bill Spedding is in hundreds of msn articles so discussion of him is well within WS TOS, IMO

That was just after the search of his properties in January 2015 - there have been many many references to him being a POI in the 3 years since that article.
Have you a link for that information? All the comment I've seen is that he was a previous "person of interest".

Spedding,63, has previously been named as a “person of interest” in the Tyrrell case and has denied any involvement. The charges he faces are unrelated to the missing tot.

[url]http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227316450596[/URL]He has very suspicious contacts who have convictions for sexual abuse of young people, but for the time that William was supposed to have disappeared I believe his alibi stands up. He is still suspicious for me, but at 10.30 am I don't think he could be involved in the abduction.

I remember it was said that he was not a suspect, but a person of interest "at the very highest", which I took to mean that he was at most a person of interest. But that was a long time ago--I don't remember, but years? I don't know what his status is now; whether he's no longer of interest, or whether he's been upgraded to a suspect. These things change as the investigation proceeds, yes?

From following criminal cases on here in the U.S. the definition of POI legally means nothing. It means police are interested to speak with you to see what information you might be able to give them. Spedding was a POI because of his contact with FGM a few days before WT went missing in regard to fixing her washing machine, so yes, police would definitely have wanted to speak to him and investigate him.
If someone is found to have more to do with a crime as the investigation goes along, their status will go from POI to Suspect, and arrest and charges usually follow.
That is my understanding of how it works anyway.
ETA, I couldn't really find much online about the POI status in Australia though.

Have you a link for that information? All the comment I've seen is that he was a previous "person of interest".

Spedding,63, has previously been named as a “person of interest” in the Tyrrell case and has denied any involvement. The charges he faces are unrelated to the missing tot.

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227316450596He has very suspicious contacts who have convictions for sexual abuse of young people, but for the time that William was supposed to have disappeared I believe his alibi stands up. He is still suspicious for me, but at 10.30 am I don't think he could be involved in the abduction.

That simply means that he has been named a person of interest.

Although blurred out, he was clearly referred to as a POI in the SN episode featuring KT.

Regarding the photo where people believe there absolutely must be another person unaccounted for due to the direction William is looking in, he was roaring! Imagine a child imitating an animal sound, they usually "get into character" & act it out with their whole body, not just their voice boxes! William was probably displaying his ability to "roar" & mimicking the way we see cartoon tigers exaggerate this behaviour.
Also, I am an amateur photographer, taking photos of animals for a hobby, I cant tell you the weird positions you will find yourself in while trying to take a photo, even extending the camera/phone away from your face area to capture a certain moment, IMO if there was anything in that photo sinister, or anything that pointed towards an obvious indiscretion in what was reported that day, they would have used another photo, apparently that was one of three taken that morning & we have all seen the amount of other photos of William, they certainly weren't short of photos!

Although blurred out, he was clearly referred to as a POI in the SN episode featuring KT.

Regarding the photo where people believe there absolutely must be another person unaccounted for due to the direction William is looking in, he was roaring! Imagine a child imitating an animal sound, they usually "get into character" & act it out with their whole body, not just their voice boxes! William was probably displaying his ability to "roar" & mimicking the way we see cartoon tigers exaggerate this behaviour.
Also, I am an amateur photographer, taking photos of animals for a hobby, I cant tell you the weird positions you will find yourself in while trying to take a photo, even extending the camera/phone away from your face area to capture a certain moment, IMO if there was anything in that photo sinister, or anything that pointed towards an obvious indiscretion in what was reported that day, they would have used another photo, apparently that was one of three taken that morning & we have all seen the amount of other photos of William, they certainly weren't short of photos!
BBM, Don't FP's have to do a life progression book for having other people's children in their care? Thought i read about that somewhere on here back in the threads?

BBM, Don't FP's have to do a life progression book for having other people's children in their care? Thought i read about that somewhere on here back in the threads?

I read that too, & FM stated that she made little books of what they did as a family each year, so they had a lot of photos of William.

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227316450596He has very suspicious contacts who have convictions for sexual abuse of young people, but for the time that William was supposed to have disappeared I believe his alibi stands up. He is still suspicious for me, but at 10.30 am I don't think he could be involved in the abduction.

previously been named as a “person of interest” - Doesn't mean he was previously a POI - it means he was named a POI prior to the article being written.

How about this link - top of the list if you google 'Bill Spedding Person of Interest", from 3 months ago.

Bill Spedding is a person of interest in the disappearance of William Tyrrell.

https://www.facebook.com/ACurrentAffair9/videos/1378050182301355/

I read that too, & FM stated that she made little books of what they did as a family each year, so they had a lot of photos of William.

Yes she did say that, also from memory this particular photo was one of 3? taken that morning. Possibly used as his sister wasn't identified in that picture.

Yes she did say that, also from memory this particular photo was one of 3? taken that morning. Possibly used as his sister wasn't identified in that picture.

Yes, one of three. IMO chosen as it probably had the most accurate representation of his face, they have released other photos with FP removed, they could have done the same for any depicting LT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga