Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all stop being critical of newcomers putting forward ideas that have discussed at length in past threads. New ideas and a new perspective is always a good idea. Someone may look at something a complete different way. The sleuthers who have been here from day one should not be thinking of themselves as experts and treat everyones ideas with respect. After all, none of us know what happened to William.

I agree fresh eyes, a new perspective can be really helpful, however I personally, haven't seen one new point in regards to abduction scenarios and POI's with the information we have in over a year. It could be beneficial for newer members to be referred to earlier threads over points that have been inspected inside/out, and see if it has already been covered, and if they think they have a new take on it then go for it. Do newer members want to be reinventing the wheel?, I know I don't. If referring people to the older threads where information pertinent to their research is disrespectful then I can't think what would be helpful for a cross section of members. MOO

There is no toys in the backyard. There is nothing in the backyard. There is essentially no garden. There appears no tyre marks in the driveway which is grass? No one has been driving in it.

Not a lot of activity?

Single white male? I need to look a it again. But that is what I took from a 3 minute look.

There was no William DNA in the white Camry? Decoy? His wife gave direction the Camry to be crushed prior WTs abduction? Instead the car was given to a mate without her knowledge?

maybe but why do you think very old or vacant? i thought this was tjs neighbour where the car was towed from?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...e/news-story/32e25b03d673e69bcd1d82aa3b04f527

There is no toys in the backyard. There is nothing in the backyard. There is essentially no garden. There appears no tyre marks in the driveway which is grass? No one has been driving in it.

Not a lot of activity?

Single white male? I need to look a it again. But that is what I took from a 3 minute look.

There was no William DNA in the white Camry? Decoy? His wife gave direction the Camry to be crushed prior WTs abduction? Instead the car was given to a mate without her knowledge?

It's all in here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDplNRcbwX4

Single white male, presumed elderly, but he had cancer so wasn't doing much. Whats the odds of the person having cancer. It says disability doesn't it.

Thanks for the vid.

Not a lot of activity?

It's all in here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDplNRcbwX4

Where is TJ now? Doing his thesis in kiddie fiddling and networking with like minded people?

Which is why I don't understand why he didn't download the statement earlier.
Given he had been interviewed soon after William disappeared.

He may have been asked to give a statement about his attendance at the house and about the day in question in general. The police might have been quite casual about it with him and said of the initial statement that they are asking everyone in the vicinity or within a particular time frame to supply one. So maybe he wasn't challenged about any information that wasn't corresponding to the police line of inquiry until a few months later, where he goes digging harder to back up his alibi with facts, (if he possesses them). MOO

So was it just him and MS?

https://www.beanhunter.com/camden-haven/cafe-buzz-laurieton/photos/4849

He may have been asked to give a statement about his attendance at the house and about the day in question in general. The police might have been quite casual about it with him and said of the initial statement that they are asking everyone in the vicinity or within a particular time frame to supply one. So maybe he wasn't challenged about any information that wasn't corresponding to the police line of inquiry until a few months later, where he goes digging harder to back up his alibi with facts, (if he possesses them). MOO

Single white male, presumed elderly, but he had cancer so wasn't doing much. Whats the odds of the person having cancer. It says disability doesn't it.

Thanks for the vid.

not that it matters, but if thats the same deceased neighbour who tj used as his alibi, he has a wife, she has since denied tj was there installing a water system that day,
my initial post about the cars in tjs street was just i thought it was interesting the neighbour has lots of old cars, maybe a mechanic who paints and refurbs old cars and the likeliehood of a car being repainted and altered if involved in a crime?
i feel the two cars only ffm saw parked that day were just a police tactic, but who knows?

So whats Bickfords alibi?

Bickford said instead he was with his wife on that day, and the couple were entertaining friends for lunch, and he has never been contacted by or met with Jones.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3464439/I-m-paedophile-didn-t-William-Convicted-child-abuser-Paul-Bickford-denies-abducting-missing-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html

And your point is? Are you still trying to implicate the FF, because that is against TOS. Just trying to help here.
If you and others who think it pointless check the similar photo that is used in the Sunday Night programme last Sunday. The shadows in that are different to the photograph that has been used for 3 years. So the question now is which photograph has been cleared?

Sorry, Hbayne. Hadn't got this far when I posted.
:gaah:

As said a thousand times, foster parents are cleared, in questioning this photo you are questioning them and that is not allowed here

Please see Hbayne's #63
Or an agent took a buyer to a house they knew was coming on the market, or an agent met a photographer at a new clients place to take ads for the real estate campaign they would soon commence? Would take more time for the visit.?

I find it sad that anything is being attacked. I thought, perhaps wrongly, that WS was a discussion / sleuthing forum.
Yes you would be right, no attacking or personalizing other posters posts. Attack the post not the poster.

We actually don't know that he has said statement; that's only what good ole' Col told us. Also, even if he does it means nothing. He could have given me, for example, his credit card to use at said cafe while he was nowhere near it.

Thanks Frogwell. Seems Mr Spedding had an alibi for 10.00 am on the day William disappeared. He has a bank card statement showing a purchase at the cafe at 10.00 am. It would have taken some time to have his coffee and then he walked across the road to the school. He could not have possibly driven to Kendell at 10.30 am, could he. Detectives clearly stated he is not a suspect.

However ... "The man leading the hunt for little William, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, said there had been a lot of activity play out in public — but there was much more happening behind the scenes.

“We’re doing a lot of things that don’t hit the public’s attention and go just as hard on people.

As I sit here, we’re doing covert investigative strategies on a number of people,” DEt Insp Jubelin told Tracy Grimshaw on A Current Affair.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

I think it is reasonable to question any behaviour of people connected, including Mr Spedding, even though there is no suggestion that the families are involved.

Yes and may have no idea of what had occurred. They may have been overseas visitors. And IF these cars and their drivers are innocent visitors to the area then were does that leave things. Deep in quagmire I suspect. DCI Jubelin has said in various interviews they that is police have 630 pois. So how many are discussed here?

BBM
. Only those who've been named in MSM. That's all we know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb