Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very late reply but perhaps items that were used in an abduction, clothes or similar?

I get the feeling (gives me the willies) that one of the major suspects went there, while they were searching the other area, and the team know it. He might have gone there to remove something he threw out the window or some other piece of evidence? Hope, if he visited, he left some nice tyre track impressions. It's been wet since tho - i'm not sure what this would do. Obviously it's good if it's wet prior, but after? I think that might not be so good...

He is still a poi. If this stacked up then he couldn’t have been at benaroon drive at same time

yes but at this stage i think police were still interested in a "pedo ring" (& also when when they raided his home/premises they were still thinkign this) so he may not need to have been at benaroon drive to still be a poi...?

Reactions: JLZ
yes but at this stage i think police were still interested in a "pedo ring" (& also when when they raided his home/premises they were still thinkign this) so he may not need to have been at benaroon drive to still be a poi...?

saying that too - he could have have had knowledge the kids were there (can u fix the washing machine? I have the family/kids coming...). He could pass this info on to a pedo ring, if it did exist, or to his other like-minded "friends"

Police have repeatedly said Mr Spedding was not a suspect but a person of interest but he has been the subject of intense media scrutiny in the past several weeks.
Mr Speeding's son said he wished police would publicly rule his father out of the investigation but understood they had a job to do.

"I was hoping by now they [the police] would come out and say there is no link."
He said most of the community on the mid-north coast had been very supportive of his father but that it had taken a hard toll.
"It's been terrible. When it all started [the first police search of his home], they took his phone off him and we weren't able to contact him and find out what was going on," he said.

Bill Spedding has 'no link' to William Tyrrell's disappearance, son says
3 March 2015

No link?

Yep, bater is derived from it too. ‘Baters’ were tannery workers. I wonder if there’s an old tannery works up there somewhere?

ETA. If so, there would have been an old abattoir there too.

I'm pretty sure there's an old abattoir on cobb & creek rd. If you're interested take a look down cobb and co, it's on the left. The sheer size of it is enormous. It would have been an ideal place to collect scrap metal i imagine - could be depleted by now - AJ should know ;) I saw some rusted out vehicles and some old machinery from the road, loads of it. At first i wondered what it was - could be a tannery? Too big for a milking shed, i think...

n
Sorry, I've misunderstood your post :). I thought you were asking TGY about the cafe and school.

No, just asking why it was obvious BS couldn't produce the proof he was there. Have the police given this info out? I wasn't watching facebook at the time so i don't know if anything about it was mentioned there.

n

No, just asking why it was obvious BS couldn't produce the proof he was there. Have the police given this info out? I wasn't watching facebook at the time so i don't know if anything about it was mentioned there.
Can't speak definitely for someone else, but think TGY meant that if he had the evidence that he was there he would be showing it and shouting it - and maybe even making a youtube video of it! The fact that he hasn't, in her (I think) and definitely my opinion means that he doesn't have any evidence because he wasn't there.

Anyway, TGY will be along later to set it straight for us. :)

But basically, if he had that evidence it would clear him, but he doesn't have that evidence. I think that's what the post meant. Apologies to TGY if I'm wrong.

Police have repeatedly said Mr Spedding was not a suspect but a person of interest but he has been the subject of intense media scrutiny in the past several weeks.
Mr Speeding's son said he wished police would publicly rule his father out of the investigation but understood they had a job to do.

"I was hoping by now they [the police] would come out and say there is no link."
He said most of the community on the mid-north coast had been very supportive of his father but that it had taken a hard toll.
"It's been terrible. When it all started [the first police search of his home], they took his phone off him and we weren't able to contact him and find out what was going on," he said.

3 March 2015

No link?

yes, that's very intersting. No link. I think the police might have the evidence he was there, at either the school or the coffee shop, or both. I haven't heard anything different, except on WS. Was it ever in the media does anyone know?

Interesting it has moved to a person of interest that lives close to kendall or even in kendall. kinda makes BS slip further down the list. Unless he has a home there?

Can't speak definitely for someone else, but think TGY meant that if he had the evidence that he was there he would be showing it and shouting it - and maybe even making a youtube video of it! The fact that he hasn't, in her (I think) and definitely my opinion means that he doesn't have any evidence because he wasn't there.

Anyway, TGY will be along later to set it straight for us. :)

But basically, if he had that evidence it would clear him, but he doesn't have that evidence. I think that's what the post meant. Apologies to TGY if I'm wrong.

Maybe he kept it quiet, esp after the making that video & the backlash it caused. I'm stumped on this one :confused:

The family have let us know all about AJ's day and what time he arrived home.
He mention PB and the pub. He had said he had been out bush when he arrived home at 2pm drunk.
He took the Mrs car without permission on occasions.
Did he leave by foot or in a car that morning? What car?
Did he arrive home by foot or in a car that afternoon. What car?

The family have let us know all about AJ's day and what time he arrived home.
He mention PB and the pub. He had said he had been out bush when he arrived home at 2pm drunk.
He took the Mrs car without permission on occasions.
Did he leave by foot or in a car that morning? What car?
Did he arrive home by foot or in a car that afternoon. What car?

And also his story differs from his family...hmm. he says he was helping a guy dig out a hot water system and was home BY lunchtime, pissed... the mind boggles

yes, that's very intersting. No link. I think the police might have the evidence he was there, at either the school or the coffee shop, or both. I haven't heard anything different, except on WS. Was it ever in the media does anyone know?

Interesting it has moved to a person of interest that lives close to kendall or even in kendall. kinda makes BS slip further down the list. Unless he has a home there?

Among those statements was the one from Mr Spedding. Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Is this it?

hqdefault.jpg

2C06186100000578-0-Police_gave_Nine_Network_s_60_Minutes_unprecedented_access_to_th-a-25_1441984958507.jpg

Is this it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member