Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Among those statements was the one from Mr Spedding. Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

excellent, thank you... interesting

It was in the 60 minutes interview. SFR whiteboard.

Go to 6 minutes 10 seconds and pause
Yep, on the right in the red shirt.
I think way, way, back, just after this interview, a very talented WSer manages to enlarge it for us. Sadly I don't have the skills. Is there a library of WS photos anywhere?

Just saw "A Current Affair" where TJ is interviewed in the street and he becomes very angry. He is wearing a beaded neckless in the colours of the Aboriginal flag. The indigenous connection may not mean anything but then again it may explain the connections of all these people connected to the WT case despite living long distances from one another.
Emoji shrugging shoulders:
I remember very vague, it was said on here, that perhaps WT himself had a relationship to indigenous people. Don't know, if right or wrong.

UNLESS of course if the person who now has him has no connections to the town or family and have taken him some distance away. I could only see this working if they are acting alone. If multiple people were aware I would have thought someone would sell out for the reward.

Most of the talk in here is around connections, because what else is there? But you're right, a non-connection is still an outstanding possibility.

So far there's nothing to suggest police have an actual strong lead. BS obviously has wider questions to answer, but his vicinity to WT might well be an unfortunately coincidence.

I know this has been discussed guys - sorry

just one question - was the timeframe for BS getting to Benaroon doable if he went to the coffee shop? TIA

Emoji shrugging shoulders:
I remember very vague, it was said on here, that perhaps WT himself had a relationship to indigenous people. Don't know, if right or wrong.
I remember an argument about that and it was not proven either way. I also do remember having the same thought myself (I think due to a pre-school pic of William with his face painted) so could be where others came up with it (unsubstantiated - Im using my own thoughts as an example of how others could have come to that conclusion). I would say that a number of people mentioned here as being from Wellington or having Wellington connections do have indigenous connections too and certainly a couple of those surnames are common in indigenous circles.

Thanks PD. The painting behind William's head on the photo with the big red dot.
Replying to self - there was also another one we discussed at length (a long time ago) that was on a wall behind him in a photo. Can't find that one either.

There was also a lot of discussion re where it might have been taken.

I think way, way, back, just after this interview, a very talented WSer manages to enlarge it for us. Sadly I don't have the skills. Is there a library of WS photos anywhere?
It's a framed print of a kaleidoscope image IMO.

Here is the image enlarged

Attachments

• 20180630_134009.jpg
    20180630_134009.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2Fvms-tv-images-prod%2F2016%2F08%2F25523%2F160823_ACA_WILLIAM2.jpg

KL in front of artwork. Don't know whether it's her work or not, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmariah