Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lids to septic tanks are often buried underground. Where that's the case, it would not be possible to fall into a tank, and it would be obvious from the dug ground if it had been recently accessed. We could not see a septic tank lid from the aerial views of grandmother's place and I think we concluded that the lid was underground.

True, in many cases septics are a split trafficable rated concrete lid.

The lids are designed to prevent any of this weighing a 150kg+

I wasn’t responding to your post about stormwater tank

I didnt know that as there was a message that you went to reply to my message but there was nothing written. Then your next message was about the septic tank with no other message replied to.

The lids to septic tanks are often buried underground. Where that's the case, it would not be possible to fall into a tank, and it would be obvious from the dug ground if it had been recently accessed. We could not see a septic tank lid from the aerial views of grandmother's place and I think we concluded that the lid was underground.

It could be that not all properties in that estate are on septic tanks. They could be attached to main sewer line.

Last edited:
I really hope you are right. It just worries me how long this investigation has been going on. When I hear Det. Jubelin say that the person who knows something needs to come forward before LE comes to them it makes me feel like they really have no idea and are trying to scare someone out of the woodwork. I feel that they are no further in finding who took William than when he first disappeared.
The point about if you know something come to us before we come to you is common these days. It is not specific or ground breaking re William's case. People can be charged with perverting the course of justice for withholding information when it comes out they knew it and didnt share it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
the stormwater collection tank under the raised deck. Looking at this photo the location is under the righthand corner of the deck - to the right of the tree trunk. It's very dark green. 48 benaroon stormwater tank.JPG

I think in the interview with DCI Jubelin and Michael Usher (60 Mins?) they walk past this stormwater tank from memory.

The point of the top arrow shows the top of the tank.

websleuths tank arrowed.JPG

Last edited:
Geez cant these journos get it correct! 1st paragraph is NOT correct. At the tkme oc William' s alleged abduction he was NOT playing with his sister. She WAS in the toilet. they HAD been playing.

Cheers for the article.
How do you know for sure that WT's sister was 'in the toilet' at the time of his abduction? It has been reported soooooo many ways, ie FGM was still sitting outside; FM was in making tea; FM AND FGM were both inside making tea; Sister and WT were playing; Sister was in the washroom; disappeared from front of home; back of home; side of home; driveway of home; deck of home; unless we have heard the FF say exactly what was what during one of their interviews, or if we've heard police state exactly what happened, or if police are direct quoted, we can't know for sure, right?

the stormwater collection tank under the raised deck. Looking at this photo the location is under the righthand corner of the deck - to the right of the tree trunk. It's very dark green. View attachment 137590

I think in the interview with DCI Jubelin and Michael Usher (60 Mins?) they walk past this stormwater tank from memory.

The point of the top arrow shows the top of the tank.

View attachment 137592

It could be a water tank?

It might be about how many sex offenders have been housed around the area?
Are you suggesting that sex offenders might be 'housed', ie by govt or social welfare or something, or just that they would choose to reside there? I am wondering in the first case, why such a tiny sleepy town would be chosen, where people are perhaps more eased with their kids (not any more, perhaps!), and where it would be easy for them to stand out.. as opposed to in the city where they'd blend in sort of, and people hopefully have their kids 'street smart'?

This story also reports that:

EVERY one of the 21 houses in the exclusive estate around his grandmother’s house have been searched from top to bottom twice, including roof cavities and septic tanks.
Just as a note, yes, newspaper reports said septic tanks had been 'searched', by way of 'camera'. Not once ever did I see or hear of any of those being 'pumped out', the same as BS's was, and conversely, I didn't ever see a report saying that BS's had been searched with a camera, reports all stated that his got pumped, and of course, there were photos to show it. Just don't think it's right that the same full effort was not made at the property from where WT went missing.

I’m sure Jubes and SFR would appreciate the tip. After all, they have been doing a forensic search in terrible weather and dense bushland for nearly a month. Just think how much more time and manpower it would save if something they have overlooked is right under their noses in a well-maintained front garden.

I am more than happy to volunteer my time to speak with GJ personally, you know, so nobody else has to get the tip ;)

If police intuition cannot see inside Spedding's septic tank without doing a full-out pump-out, then I don't imagine it can see inside the one at the site from where William went missing either, but of course, that is just my wish, that they would have done that at FGM's home, and possibly other nearby properties. It's not like there seems to be a shortage of money being spent to prove where he *didn't* go.

When a body is in water it will generally float unless it has a puncture, like a balloon I guess. Many murderers, unlike Roger Rogerson and friend, will stab the victim prior to dumping their body in water to prevent it floating to the top, thus avoiding detection (at least for a while). If William drowned in a tank his body will float (for a while) making it easier for searchers to find him, but he didn't so it is a moot point IMO.

Edit - I think I may have responded to the wrong person, if I have I offer my apologies, DG.

DCI Jubelin has certainly been shaking a few trees lately. Trying to get a reaction. We only see what investigators want us to see, which looks like a whole lot of nothing. I’ll just bet there’s a whole lot of something happening covertly that we could never dream of. Have faith, Louise. There will be answers coming and I think we’ll be blown away by them.
Couldn’t agree more, Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member