Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Category: | Herald Sun

Everyone of the 21 houses has been searched TWICE including roof cavaties and SEPTIC TANKS
I am not disputing that they say they 'searched' the neighbourhood septics, including FGM's, I am saying they did not pump them out, not even FGM's, which is a different and more thorough process.

"They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing."
Missing William Tyrell casts dark shadow over town

"Dams have been drained and divers have searched others. Cameras have been put down septic tanks and drains"
Nocookies

I am not disputing that they say they 'searched' the neighbourhood septics, including FGM's, I am saying they did not pump them out, not even FGM's, which is a different and more thorough process.

"They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing."
Missing William Tyrell casts dark shadow over town

"Dams have been drained and divers have searched others. Cameras have been put down septic tanks and drains"
Nocookies
Ok I get your point totally but I think it’s time to move on. William is quite obviously not in a septic tank .

It would be incredibly hard to conceal a tank that had been opened within that time.

Any switched on forensics would see where the tank had been interfered with to gain access to the access point which is used by the septic truck to extract the contents once full to whizz off to the sewerage plant which happens once the tank is full.

Its not the first time a body has been found in a septic tank but it would have been seen. Essentially you cant afford police visit with the septic tank option. ....
RSBM
There have been other cases when this has happened. Not all lids are the big heavy concrete ones, which may or may not be obvious if accessed recently (depending on how cleared the lid is kept, etc). There is a case of Noah Thomas in Virginia, USA.. who had fallen into the septic and it seems the lid must have gone back onto the opening afterwards (which is also possible according to articles I have read of this happening (also posted a long time ago)).
Since we don't know which type of lid, and it states that the septic was searched via camera, why is it such a stretch to consider that this tank should have been pumped?

They did not find Noah's body until police finally ordered the professional pumptruck and they did the pumpout, even though they had 'searched' inside the septic by opening the lid and looking. They did not think it was likely or possible, and so it wasn't done until some 4 days after he disappeared, although other searches had commenced. Noah was a little boy just a couple years older than William.
Noah Thomas case: Mother appeals verdict, father sues septic tank company and landlord

A good media pic of the dirt road that leaves the end of wiliam's street - into the forest
I noticed that too.. as well, in another photo, I noticed the uniforms were raking right across from FGM's house. The whole picture was showing in a thumbnail, but when I clicked on it, it became a video, and half the pic disappeared.. I tried to copy it, but it wasn't allowing.. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame spent time at the search site this week. However, the case has not been referred to the coroner for an inquest.
A $1 million reward for information that leads to the recovery of William remains on offer.
Fresh search for William Tyrrell ends - 9News
I guess the media who reported that an inquest had been scheduled for this year was *wrong*, what a surprise!

RSBM
There have been other cases when this has happened. Not all lids are the big heavy concrete ones, which may or may not be obvious if accessed recently (depending on how cleared the lid is kept, etc). There is a case of Noah Thomas in Virginia, USA.. who had fallen into the septic and it seems the lid must have gone back onto the opening afterwards (which is also possible according to articles I have read of this happening (also posted a long time ago)).
Since we don't know which type of lid, and it states that the septic was searched via camera, why is it such a stretch to consider that this tank should have been pumped?

They did not find Noah's body until police finally ordered the professional pumptruck and they did the pumpout, even though they had 'searched' inside the septic by opening the lid and looking. They did not think it was likely or possible, and so it wasn't done until some 4 days after he disappeared, although other searches had commenced. Noah was a little boy just a couple years older than William.
Noah Thomas case: Mother appeals verdict, father sues septic tank company and landlord
By opening the lid and looking is different than a camera going down there. There are a few videos on YouTube showing a camera searching a septic tank. Seems very clear.

Last edited:
The lids to septic tanks are often buried underground. Where that's the case, it would not be possible to fall into a tank, and it would be obvious from the dug ground if it had been recently accessed. We could not see a septic tank lid from the aerial views of grandmother's place and I think we concluded that the lid was underground.
Everyone who has seen a septic tank has their own vision in their heads.. yes, some septics are just left, and get covered up. The fact that we didn't see a septic tank in photos could mean that, and it could mean that it was beneath a balcony or somewhere.

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame spent time at the search site this week. However, the case has not been referred to the coroner for an inquest.
A $1 million reward for information that leads to the recovery of William remains on offer.
Fresh search for William Tyrrell ends - 9News

I have no problem with an inquest being held on the proviso that DCI Jubelin (and SFR) have completed their investigation into William’s disappearance. Otherwise, I agree with him, it would be premature.

Ok I get your point totally but I think it’s time to move on. William is quite obviously not in a septic tank .
Yes, yes it is. And pumping is different than a camera going down there.

You must understand how the system works.

Apart from digging up the tank, anyone wanting to stash the body in FGMs septic tank would have how long to do it?

There will be ssnd everywhere.

Then, on top of that it would be blatently obvious the tank had been accessed on the surface.

Then when the tank has been inspected, it is obvious the contents of the tank have been interfered with.

We even did a Google Earth search for the lid on fosters grandmas property.

There is no evident surface lid via Google Earth of a septic lid.

There is no immediate evidence of a subsurface lid

The trees are large which means in the drip line there is probably not a tank.

Crap must flow down hill so the tanks are more than likely on the side the wet areas where the main sewer line runs to the tank.

Anything put down the toilet must be 2 inches or less otherwise it blocks the plumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb