Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought too. The reason the area is so small could be that they are only searching the roadside, or throwing distance from a vehicle, for what may have been discarded as per previous communications.

Apologies if this is redundant. I've fallen behind again.
Look I don't have the link, so this will just have to be IMO, but right at the beginning wasn't there some mention (from Jubes?) about people keeping a lookout for something that might have fallen off a car?

NC is stunned that detectives would suspect that she is somehow responsible for her grandsons disappearance?
She being her or KL?

I was trying to recall when I first heard BS being referred to as a suspect. Before BS himself declared himself as a poi in his interview.

It was Col..;)
The man and his wife who live with a number of children in their Bonny Hills home, took refuge at a close friend's house at nearby Lakeview on Tuesday night while police seized a number of items from their property and a unit at Laurieton.

The friend said the grandfather was "absolutely devastated" that he had been questioned by police and told he was a suspect.

"Well he's very, you can imagine, he is very very distressed," the friend said.
"Look he's always been a gentlemen, there is not too many people like him. He'd do anything for his wife."
The man returned briefly to the house he was staying on Teal Close at 4pm on Wednesday but drove away when he saw media outside his friend's home

William Tyrell: Police focus on one man
22 January 2015
I am wondering if words in previous articles are being changed at present, I am sure with all the re reading of articles we have done, that we would notice the word suspect in an article. IMO

there is not too many people like him

Thank heavens for that.

NC is stunned that detectives would suspect that she is somehow responsible for her grandsons disappearance?
She being her or KL?

I was trying to recall when I first heard BS being referred to as a suspect. Before BS himself declared himself as a poi in his interview.

It was Col..;)
The man and his wife who live with a number of children in their Bonny Hills home, took refuge at a close friend's house at nearby Lakeview on Tuesday night while police seized a number of items from their property and a unit at Laurieton.

The friend said the grandfather was "absolutely devastated" that he had been questioned by police and told he was a suspect.

"Well he's very, you can imagine, he is very very distressed," the friend said.
"Look he's always been a gentlemen, there is not too many people like him. He'd do anything for his wife."
The man returned briefly to the house he was staying on Teal Close at 4pm on Wednesday but drove away when he saw media outside his friend's home

William Tyrell: Police focus on one man
22 January 2015
there is not too many people like him

Thank heavens for that.

My first post here.
This whole case is mind boggling with so many twists and turns.
There are so may coincidences such as NC being friends with KL who knows BS and is also connected to TJ! My theory is that William was targeted and there are a number of people involved or know about his abduction. I think the police know who and why he was taken and just want to get as much evidence as possible to convict the perpetrators.
I just hope that the police are successful.

Since MS and DG presumably lived in the same street in Wellington, I wonder if either have reached out to each other during the investigation that their husbands have been at the centre of. Still think look at all the female partners and their own connections between each other closely. No offense, but they usually say if you commit a crime, don't tell your girlfriend/wife, they will evntually blab, but when women feel justified in committing a crime they can stay stum. IMO

i find the tony jones and bio grandmother connection very interesting.
kim states that she is connected to someone who lives up there.
more interesting.
First public alibi from person of interest in William Tyrrell case
Februar 2018
Mr Jones has also been linked with Paul Bickford and Bill Spedding, two other persons of interest in the case - as well as with William's biological family.

Katrina said William's biological grandmother Natalie was close friends with a woman named Kim, who in turn lived with her partner Jonny - Mr Jones's former brother-in-law.

Since MS and DG presumably lived in the same street in Wellington, I wonder if either have reached out to each other during the investigation that their husbands have been at the centre of. Still think look at all the female partners and their own connections between each other closely. No offense, but they usually say if you commit a crime, don't tell your girlfriend/wife, they will evntually blab, but when women feel justified in committing a crime they can stay stum. IMO
I have also read somewhere that KL also has connections with Wellington!

Remember: Afaik, once BS sold a washing machine to a daughter of TJ .... (connection MS - DG and so on). I think, not for nothing had it been mentioned in MSM very early on.

Look I don't have the link, so this will just have to be IMO, but right at the beginning wasn't there some mention (from Jubes?) about people keeping a lookout for something that might have fallen off a car?
I thought so, and we talked about it being a car part, but the early articles as I'm seeing them now talk along the lines of 'something . . . anything . . . rubbish, clothes, a weapon . . . which may have been discarded from a car'. And the place they were asking about it possibly having been found was Middle Brother forest.

If it was a car part, though, it might have been part of someone's alibi as to why a journey took longer than it should have. For example if someone said they stopped to change a tyre, and left the old one somewhere in Middle Brother forest. So if nobody came forward to say they found it, and it still can't be found, it tends to discredit the alibi.

I thought so, and we talked about it being a car part, but the early articles as I'm seeing them now talk along the lines of 'something . . . anything . . . rubbish, clothes, a weapon . . . which may have been discarded from a car'. And the place they were asking about it possibly having been found was Middle Brother forest.

If it was a car part, though, it might have been part of someone's alibi as to why a journey took longer than it should have. For example if someone said they stopped to change a tyre, and left the old one somewhere in Middle Brother forest. So if nobody came forward to say they found it, and it still can't be found, it tends to discredit the alibi.

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

New focus in search for missing William Tyrell: Audio, photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member