Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory, KL is the only indigenous one.

There are so many coincidences and ties to others in this case, it's unbelievable and suspicious. Probably all it is, is coincidence.

Memory in work: The colored wall hanging, maybe some sort of coat of arms, behind little William, sitting seemingly in front of a monitor, seemingly skyping, with a tired face, his eyes like he had been weeping before. - Whether the wall hanging has been some indigenous art, we will never know ....

Just popped in to say that there is a large William reward sign at Seven Hills Shopping Centre in Western Sydney this week. I noticed someone up thread commented that these could be placed strategically so wanted to add this location.

They are being reported all over, from NT to Vic - seems a massive push by the Official Campaign to coincide with the new searches.

Great idea - push the perp as far as you can :mad:

Memory in work: The colored wall hanging, maybe some sort of coat of arms, behind little William, sitting seemingly in front of a monitor, seemingly skyping, with a tired face, his eyes like he had been weeping before. - Whether the wall hanging has been some indigenous art, we will never know ....
I remember that photo. And I remember wondering about the link with KL’s artwork...

Jubelin urged people to be aware of other peoples' behaviour in case they begin to crack under the scrutiny.

"I would encourage them to come forward with any information they have - William's family need answers as to what happened to their little boy."

The main search is expected to last for another week and a half.
New lead as second William Tyrrell search finishes | PerthNow

I wonder if police have been paying anyone visits during the month long search?

Speddo's new owner to make town first choice
I. St. from 1st Choice Rentals is the new owner of Speddo's in Percy Street and he has been in Wellington to check out his new purchase.

"There is a great opportunity to look after the customers here. It's a superb business and Bill and the boys have done a fabulous job," Mr Stewart said.

Perhaps the "boys" are another connection between the families. Afaik (no link), a son of TJ was working for BS. IMO MOO But I maybe wrong.

Just popped in to say that there is a large William reward sign at Seven Hills Shopping Centre in Western Sydney this week. I noticed someone up thread commented that these could be placed strategically so wanted to add this location.
Ah, yes. The Campbelltown connection if I remember correctly. All of those little pieces............

I am growing more confused by the day.
Do you guys think GJ knows with certainty who his guy is?
Why are they waiting for someone else to rat?

Because the searches rule out misadventure. Rule in human intervention. Do not rule out William is still alive. Wouldn't you tread carefully if you knew the who and the how, the when and the why, but not exactly where? It's a potential outcome. Albeit a slim one. But a possibility.

Well that’s cryptic. Back to the drawing board.

Very argh, cryptic.

So the information did not come within the 3km forensic search. Nor did it come from within the 800 sq mt specific search .
But it was uncovered in the last one or two days. It was not a tip of from the public.

Very overt operation these searches have been.
Geez, I would like to know what has been taking place covertly for the last few weeks?
Who is cracking?

Last edited:
Because the searches rule out misadventure. Rule in human intervention. Do not rule out William is still alive. Wouldn't you tread carefully if you knew the who and the how, the when and the why, but not exactly where? It's a potential outcome. Albeit a slim one. But a possibility.

The ‘where’ is vitally important to Jubes and William’s loved ones.

Very argh, cryptic.

So the information did not come within the 3km forensic search. Nor did it come from within the 800 sq mt specific search .
But it was uncovered in the last one or two days. It was not a tip of from the public.

Very overt operation these searches have been.
Geez, I would like to know what has been taking place covertly for that last few weeks?
Who is cracking?
The information gathered is likely to be a suspect’s response to the latest searches.. with police surveillance in place.

Patience. I trust Jubelin although we've never met. This may go on for years yet. There is method to this madness. I have two potential theories - one is that William is alive being 'cared for' by one individual with silent, determined, unflinching support from others who are not interested in a million. The other is that he is not with us any longer but due to this platform's rules, I won't discuss that. I don't want to believe a ring did this. It doesn't add up for me. I have to believe he is alive now that the searches have not identified a burial site. Call me idealistic or naive, but that's a theory that could still play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous