Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what it was that they found at the Batar Creek search that helped them with the investigation
Replying to my own post, I don’t think they found any evidence from what has been implied but maybe it’s someone who has come forward due to search that GJ specifies the search bought some fruit so to speak

Say for example, LE is *somehow* dealing with a psychopathic pedophile murderer, who, just by a momentary stroke of luck, happened to be driving invisibly and silently down a dead-end residential street without being seen or heard by any of the neighbours who all had a view and some of whom were actually out and about on their properties and in and out of the street at the exact timeframe, was able to find a toddler momentarily unsupervised approaching the roadside, to fulfill his pedophilic, murderous fantasies, and so couldn't resist the deep dark urge to immediately and quickly pluck the boy into his vehicle... from what I understand, psychopaths aren't known to feel 'guilt', or succumb to fear-induced pressure, are they??

My question is.. if such a gathering of impossibilities all occurred at the exact same time to create an above scenario by chance, then how did this person happen to get away with it without any clue, and with no body being found, no clothing being found, after almost 4 years now?

jmo

It’s comments like - "the strongest likelihood" is that police have already encountered his kidnapper - that make me believe they don’t know exactly who was involved, or what really happened to William, other than that he was not alone when he departed Benaroon drive.
I thought he was able to say that because statistically, police are most likely to encounter the killer early on in the investigation. Just as it's said that the answer to cold cases is almost certainly "in the file".

One thing I still don't understand.

If a child you were caring for had gone missing, why wouldn't you want to talk to the media in the heat of the moment? Why would you hasten to manage the media so early, rather than the issue at hand?

This is not an accusation, but the curtain that was around the scene and the people involved was drawn very quickly.

After the recent media blitz the public may of become desensitized. Looking behind that curtain might be an effective way to refresh peoples attention and memories.

Say for example, LE is *somehow* dealing with a psychopathic pedophile murderer, who, just by a momentary stroke of luck, happened to be driving invisibly and silently down a dead-end residential street without being seen or heard by any of the neighbours who all had a view and some of whom were actually out and about on their properties and in and out of the street at the exact timeframe, was able to find a toddler momentarily unsupervised approaching the roadside, to fulfill his pedophilic, murderous fantasies, and so couldn't resist the deep dark urge to immediately and quickly pluck the boy into his vehicle... from what I understand, psychopaths aren't known to feel 'guilt', or succumb to fear-induced pressure, are they??

My question is.. if such a gathering of impossibilities all occurred at the exact same time to create an above scenario by chance, then how did this person happen to get away with it without any clue, and with no body being found, no clothing being found, after almost 4 years now?

jmo

So that's one way to state it, and it sounds improbable, yes.

But here's another way to state it......

If you were a criminal creep wanting to commit such an act. But you are very careful. So you don't rush into anything. So you keep your eyes open 24/7. For that one moment when a little kid wonders away into an isolated area, like down a lawn at the front of a house, when there is no one else around. And it was the perfect opportunity - no connection to the area or profile....you could just drive away into oblivion ... what of the chances of that occurring?..... once or twice a year? Never?

I thought he was able to say that because statistically, police are most likely to encounter the killer early on in the investigation. Just as it's said that the answer to cold cases is almost certainly "in the file".
Yes, just like in the Morcombe case, in which, hadn't the killer already been cleared? And it took an inquest at the family's insistence for *years*, to get the investigation back on track?

If a child you were caring for had gone missing, why wouldn't you want to talk to the media in the heat of the moment? Why would you hasten to manage the media so early, rather than the issue at hand?

This is not an accusation, but the curtain that was around the scene and the people involved was drawn very quickly.

After the recent media blitz the public may of become desensitized. Looking behind that curtain might be an effective way to refresh peoples attention and memories.
I don’t think any of the family had a choice , hence spokeswoman Nicole for the ff.

Yes, just like in the Morcombe case, in which, hadn't the killer already been cleared? And it took an inquest at the family's insistence for *years*, to get the investigation back on track?
Yes and the Morcombe family campaigned so long and so hard , sadly ff aren’t afforded this which I think is a huge blight on this case. I wish they could

If you were a criminal creep wanting to commit such an act. But you are very careful. So you don't rush into anything. So you keep your eyes open 24/7. For that one moment when a little kid wonders away into an isolated area, like down a lawn at the front of a house, when there is no one else around. And it was the perfect opportunity - no connection to the area or profile...... what of the chances of that occurring?..... once or twice a year? Never?
Well it depends.. if no connection to the area or profile.. then the chances of that occurring in such a small area with huge properties on a dead end street with neighbours with full view and some out and about.. I'd say 'nil'/never. jmo.

If you are *that* person, then why not visit Kendall on ANY other day, and find the entire town's children happily walking to school unattended, playing unattended in their yards, visiting other child friends, perhaps visiting the corner store to buy candy or whatever.. why not go on any OTHER day and snatch one of the many children who were said to just live a normal, unafraid existence (until this event occurred)?

If however, you were the same as you have suggested, BUT just happened to be hanging around your house doing yardwork or something, and the sky opened up for the sun and the stars and the moon to meet to provide this once in a lifetime rarity of an unattended toddler coming within feet of you... that seems like a possibility.. however, what *doesn't* seem possible, is what happened after that? How did such an improbable, unplanned, once in a lifetime, event like that, also come away with no mistakes, no clues, no body, no signs, even after 4 years? And with all of the police presence and searching and questioning.. nothing. How would he have taken him, and where to, and how did he dispose of the evidence without ever a trace, without ever being seen?

Yeah I can accept that. It's just weird to me how anyone would think and managing that as a priority and so early.
yes I see what you mean but I bet the family (ff) had no choice and would have liked to be able to be have seen and heard but were unfortunately governed by orders from above and the right of their little girl to remain anonymous. Personally I would be kicking and screaming not caring about consequences but I think there was and is to match at stake for them

Well it depends.. if no connection to the area or profile.. then the chances of that occurring in such a small area with huge properties on a dead end street with neighbours with full view and some out and about.. I'd say 'nil'/never. jmo.

If you are *that* person, then why not visit Kendall on ANY other day, and find the entire town's children happily walking to school unattended, playing unattended in their yards, visiting other child friends, perhaps visiting the corner store to buy candy or whatever.. why not go on any OTHER day and snatch one of the many children who were said to just live a normal, unafraid existence (until this event occurred)?

If however, you were the same as you have suggested, BUT just happened to be hanging around your house doing yardwork or something, and the sky opened up for the sun and the stars and the moon to meet to provide this once in a lifetime rarity of an unattended toddler coming within feet of you... that seems like a possibility.. however, what *doesn't* seem possible, is what happened after that? How did such an improbable, unplanned, once in a lifetime, event like that, also come away with no mistakes, no clues, no body, no signs, even after 4 years? And with all of the police presence and searching and questioning.. nothing. How would he have taken him, and where to, and how did he dispose of the evidence without ever a trace, without ever being seen?
Just to clarify , I live in a very similar environment to ff, they are large blocks and not necessarily facing the street. With the long drives we have it’s very possible no one saw anything.

Look at the case of the little girl in America ( so sorry I will have to google name) that was abducted almost right under her step fathers nose on her way to the school bus. She was kept hidden for all those years with no evidence no nothing, just purely in the wrong place at the wrong time

Look at the case of the little girl in America ( so sorry I will have to google name) that was abducted almost right under her step fathers nose on her way to the school bus. She was kept hidden for all those years with no evidence no nothing, just purely in the wrong place at the wrong time
Kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard - Wikipedia

It happens

Deleted

Because he was a foster child.

Yes, of course.

If it were me, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to speak up. And that concern wouldn't cross my mind in the heat of the moment.

Everyone's different. I do not question the sincerity of the FF. I do question how such a high profile, urgent case can have such a large black spot.

If you were a criminal creep wanting to commit such an act. But you are very careful. So you don't rush into anything. So you keep your eyes open 24/7. For that one moment when a little kid wonders away into an isolated area, like down a lawn at the front of a house, when there is no one else around. And it was the perfect opportunity - no connection to the area or profile....you could just drive away into oblivion ... what of the chances of that occurring?..... once or twice a year? Never?
So what are you implying, butterstick?
Yes, of course.

If it were me, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to speak up. And that concern wouldn't cross my mind in the heat of the moment.
so you wouldn’t care about his sister? And her right to privacy? And the risk of having a little girl that you loved with all your heart being taken away because you flouted facs rules?

Because he was a foster child.
And also--speaking just of those first few hours and days, 'the heat of the moment'--it wasn't necessary. There was enough publicity and goodwill in the community to mobilise ?hundreds of searchers. The foster parents would have had enough to do without making it all about them. Even now, knowing that William wasn't just lost in the bush, do you (Butterstick) think anything would have been gained back then by the foster parents appearing personally in the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen