Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all the comments about this being par for the course in such a pressure cooker of stress and emotions. But there's a part of me that kinda hopes it was more than that and when the lid blew off that pressure cooker, there were light bulb moments and something positive will come out of it for sweet William.

Yes, me too. There’s a silver lining in every cloud, when people are upfront with one another; even if they do it assertively.

The media were there covering the bush search for William. Camera's set up and ready to go.
BS had the respect of a snake, for the media. Why cruise past the search site in the work van, knowing the media would be there? He himself had already stated that he was a person of interest.
imo

But why not drive along a popular road? Before driving in your car is made a criminal offence, we need to understand why.

This willingness to focus all attention on BS is not helping WT one little bit.

If every bit of garbage media is actually "the police playing strategic mind games" then I am absolutely, 100% not surprised WT is still missing.

I know the police play cat and mouse, but I'd hope they did so very sparingly...... the media -storm surrounding WT has not helped one iota.

But why not drive along a popular road? Before driving in your car is made a criminal offence, we need to understand why.

If every bit of garbage media is actually "the police playing strategic mind games" then I am absolutely, 100% not surprised WT is still missing.

I know the police play cat and mouse, but I'd hope they did so very sparingly...... the media ****-storm surrounding WT has not helped one iota.

He can drive anywhere he wants, but in this 21st century you have to expect that your presence will be known by one means or another - media, phone pings, security cameras etc, traffic cameras, and that that presence could be reported anywhere. If you don't want to be known to be somewhere, don't go there. Simple.

They can photograph me where I go and report on it. I have nothing to hide.

I know the police play cat and mouse, but I'd hope they did so very sparingly...... the media ****-storm surrounding WT has not helped one iota.

Why not drive along a public road?
Has BS actually complained about the media taking photo's of him doing so?
Or is that something that is just being discussed here, by interested members of the public.

The media have taken photos of numerous persons of interest and their cars.

Has BS actually complained about the media taking photo's of him doing so?

So why did they publish it at all? He was bound to drive down that road at some point.

Is it statistically improbable or something? Should the journalist buy a tattslotto ticket?

So why did they publish it at all? He was bound to drive down that road at some point.

To me, the obvious answer is that a POI in the case of a missing boy was driving past the site of a search for that little boy ... even if he was on his way to a job, or to the shops, or to the petrol station, or wherever. Doesn't matter. He drove past there. To the media, that is newsworthy.

I do not for one second find it unusual that the media would publish that picture.

Not when I consider the pictures we have seen of POIs in other cases, just going about their business, crashing their car into an obstruction, driving away from their homes (eg: Borce Ristevski, Gerard Baden Clay).

Last edited:
He can drive anywhere he wants, but in this 21st century you have to expect that your presence will be known by one means or another - media, phone pings, security cameras etc, traffic cameras, and that that presence could be reported anywhere. If you don't want to be known to be somewhere, don't go there. Simple.

They can photograph me where I go and report on it. I have nothing to hide.
I'm not sure any of us would feel that way if we were made to look like a suspect in a child abduction on the front page of a newspaper, several times over

Is it statistically improbable or something? Should the journalist buy a tattslotto ticket?

He knew the media would be there covering the search. So he did not seem to mind if photo's were taken as he drove by. It was indeed a big news story and he had declared himself a person of interest just a little over a month prior.

BS spoke briefly with The Daily Telegraph that morning before meeting with a number of customers around the mid north coast in his Volkswagen van.

Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic development in the case, Mr Spedding replied: “I did, it’s quite surprising...they’re only doing their job.”

Police to dig for body of missing toddler William Tyrell | Daily Telegraph
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Mar 1, 2015 -
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm not sure any of us would feel that way if we were made to look like a suspect in a child abduction on the front page of a newspaper, several times over

Again, if there’s nothing to hide he doesn’t have a problem.

I wish there was a greater focus here on defending William’s rights and finding out what happened to him rather than a self confessed POI with a dubious background.

This is Willam’s Thread. Please let us get our priority right.

Again, if there’s nothing to hide he doesn’t have a problem.

I wish there was a greater focus here on defending William’s rights and finding out what happened to him rather than a self confessed POI with a dubious background.

This is Willam’s Thread. Please let us get our priority right.
Sure thing, would love to hear your ideas about WT, the who what where when and where to next would be great. What ideas have you got?

I
Sure thing, would love to hear your ideas about WT, the who what where when and where to next would be great. What ideas have you got?[/QUOTE

I’m sure you’ll find them if you read back, but you’ll find nothing decisive. I don’t know who did it; I just hope Jube’s does, gets them and well and truly gets them where it hurts, especially if they’re pedos.

Also, Just wondering which post you’re referring to. It would help to Answer your question. It’s a bit difficult and may not be accurate without the link, sorry.

Sure thing, would love to hear your ideas about WT, the who what where when and where to next would be great. What ideas have you got?

As far as the where to next, I trust Jubes.

We know the where- FG’s yard

Who - Jubes knows, he’s just getting the proof

The what- an innocent child was abducted from a family who cherished him.

I consider BS charges withdrawn in Victoria with reason being the forthcoming coroner inquest re William.

The outcome of inquest will shine the light on where investigators and prosecutors will turn their attention.

The coroner is not able by law to declare any particular person is responsible for murder but they are able to focus attention and make recommendations.

I would not be surprised to see the upcoming inquest put into hiatus occassionally so further work by police and prosecutors can proceed in the background as what occurred with the Morcombe case.

The coroner in WT inquest may also inquire into historic allegations.

Double jeopardy is not relevant to coronial inquest either. Whereas a trial regarding alleged historic charges would be double jeopardy is relevant. Therefore an inquest is the best place to test evidence.

Last edited:
I have noticed there is continual reference to DCI Jubelin's involvement re investigation into Williams case as if he is actually hands on all the time. Where in fact as a DCI he is more likely to act as overseer and DS Lambert and team are the handson investigators with Lambert as lead investigator of his team.

whereas Jubelin is Detective Chief Inspector and that implies what his chief role is. He inspects outcomes to ensure investigations are on track.

He knew the media would be there covering the search. So he did not seem to mind if photo's were taken as he drove by. It was indeed a big news story and he had declared himself a person of interest just a little over a month prior.

BS spoke briefly with The Daily Telegraph that morning before meeting with a number of customers around the mid north coast in his Volkswagen van.

Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic development in the case, Mr Spedding replied: “I did, it’s quite surprising...they’re only doing their job.”

Police to dig for body of missing toddler William Tyrell | Daily Telegraph
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Mar 1, 2015 -

After rereading that article, I notice that it says (about the trail/area in the bushland that was searched, when Spedding drive by) ......

Chief Inspector Colin Green stressed the area, which stretches around three kilometres back through dense bushland to Lake Cathie, is not yet a crime scene but a search zone.
The Daily Telegraph - March 2, 2015

There is that Lake Cathie, yet again. I wonder if they searched the waterways throughout the Lake Cathie area.

Sounds as though they were searching all around Long Point Drive. I guess that is where 'the vehicle' was seen entering the bush.

The answer seems to be embedded in the quote for some reason. Apologies. I didn’t do anything different from what I’ve done before so have no idea what happened.

The reply link doesn’t seem to be working, sorry. This was in response to my own post above^^^^^

You somehow lost the closing bracket after frogwell's post, when you replied to it. If you go back and put a squared bracket in after the word QUOTE at the end of frogwell's post, your post will straighten out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova