Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After rereading that article, I notice that it says (about the trail/area in the bushland that was searched, when Spedding drive by) ......

Chief Inspector Colin Green stressed the area, which stretches around three kilometres back through dense bushland to Lake Cathie, is not yet a crime scene but a search zone.
The Daily Telegraph - March 2, 2015

There is that Lake Cathie, yet again. I wonder if they searched the waterways throughout the Lake Cathie area.

Sounds as though they were searching all around Long Point Drive. I guess that is where 'the vehicle' was seen entering the bush.

A different police unit undertakes the physical searches. So that CI would be overseer of that unit. It is the same unit responsible for recent searches.

public order and riot squad I believe.

Btw there is a tourist holiday park at Lake Cathie so that is possibly where poi from Mr Cruel abductions / murder fled to. Recently I posted reference to caravan park as that is what I read.

Anyone able to advise why links will not post here?

Ah, someone who understands the basics of enquiry and journalism. Who, what, when,where, why & how.

As to how - I think Jubes knows and will in time deliver the answers to the ‘how’. At this point in time I think he was picked up and carried off FG’s yard, hence no trail for the dogs. However, that is only my opinion at the present time, since you ask, pt, and I reserve the right to change it as new information comes to light via MSM.

Btw there is a tourist holiday park at Lake Cathie so that is possibly where poi from Mr Cruel abductions / murder fled to. Recently I posted reference to caravan park as that is what I read.

PT if Mr Cruel lived in Lake Cathie maybe it was a caravan on private property? Oceanview Tourist Park doesn't have provision for permanent stays, only short term stays.
Or do you think he lived at the tourist park but not in a caravan?

Our park is small with 15 well-spaced cabins. We do not cater for caravans or “tenters.”

Oceanview Tourist Park | A friendly family owned business

Last edited:
I consider BS charges withdrawn in Victoria with reason being the forthcoming coroner inquest re William.

The outcome of inquest will shine the light on where investigators and prosecutors will turn their attention.

The coroner is not able by law to declare any particular person is responsible for murder but they are able to focus attention and make recommendations.

I would not be surprised to see the upcoming inquest put into hiatus occassionally so further work by police and prosecutors can proceed in the background as what occurred with the Morcombe case.

The coroner in WT inquest may also inquire into historic allegations.

Double jeopardy is not relevant to coronial inquest either. Whereas a trial regarding alleged historic charges would be double jeopardy is relevant. Therefore an inquest is the best place to test evidence.

In relation to the Victorian charges being withdrawn, it may or may not be in anticipation of an upcoming inquest. I suggest if the Victorian ODPP wished to proceed with the trial, they would have done so. Even being incarcerated does not preclude a POI from appearing at an inquest; either in person or via video link from jail.

Correct, double jeopardy in a criminal trial is not relevant to a Coronial inquest.

An inquest is different to other types of court hearings. It is neither criminal nor civil in nature. It does not determine whether a person is guilty of an offence, and it does not make findings or orders that are binding on parties.

A Coroner presiding over an inquest is required to confirm that a particular death occurred and make findings as to the identity of the person who died, the date and place of the death, and its cause and manner.

And, of course, the inquest will be suspended if it is required to further an investigation, refer the case to the NSW DPP or the NSW Unsolved Homicide Team.

(And since you were enquiring, I have no difficulty posting links to WS, ie; the above was gleaned from the information contained in the NSW Local Court Bench Book, Coronial matters; and statements from, and decisions and recommendations of, NSW Coroners in past Coronial findings).

Last edited:

PT if Mr Cruel lived in Lake Cathie maybe it was a caravan on private property? Oceanview Tourist Park doesn't have provision for permanent stays, only short term stays.
Or do you think he lived at the tourist park but not in a caravan?

Our park is small with 15 well-spaced cabins. We do not cater for caravans or “tenters.”

Oceanview Tourist Park | A friendly family owned business

The Herald Sun reported that Mr Cruel Suspect No 2 moved to live in a caravan park in Lake Cathie after marrying a Canadian woman. He left the Caravan park in June 2014 and moved to Canada to live with his wife.

Mr Cruel

The Herald Sun reported that Mr Cruel Suspect No 2 moved to live in a caravan park in Lake Cathie after marrying a Canadian woman. He left the Caravan park in June 2014 and moved to Canada to live with his wife.

Mr Cruel

Yes that is where I read the information. Thanks for posting the link. I am having great difficulty doing so even though in the past no probs at all. Can't figure it out.

Mr Cruel

And I ponder why these POIs are gathering in the area in general.

Yes but are they everywhere were NSW police conduct searches that is the burning question for me!
In relation to the Victorian charges being withdrawn, it may or may not be in anticipation of an upcoming inquest. I suggest if the Victorian ODPP wished to proceed with the trial, they would have done so. Even being incarcerated does not preclude a POI from appearing at an inquest; either in person or via video link from jail.

Correct, double jeopardy in a criminal trial is not relevant to a Coronial inquest.

An inquest is different to other types of court hearings. It is neither criminal nor civil in nature. It does not determine whether a person is guilty of an offence, and it does not make findings or orders that are binding on parties.

A Coroner presiding over an inquest is required to confirm that a particular death occurred and make findings as to the identity of the person who died, the date and place of the death, and its cause and manner.

And, of course, the inquest will be suspended if it is required to further an investigation, refer the case to the NSW DPP or the NSW Unsolved Homicide Team.

(And since you were enquiring, I have no difficulty posting links to WS, ie; the above was gleaned from the information contained in the NSW Local Court Bench Book, Coronial matters; and statements from, and decisions and recommendations of, NSW Coroners in past Coronial findings).

Strange that all things are culminating at present isn't it just prior to a coronial inquiry is launched. I will remain steadfast in my belief until proven otherwise.

Yes but are they everywhere were NSW police conduct searches that is the burning question for me!

School bus travels down Benaroon Drive, school bus stop at the location of the recent Batar Creek Rd search and then at the Long Point Drive search location.

As I say too many close links.
I just don't understand how you think the bus might be connected. It's been pointed out that it doesn't travel down Benaroon Drive of a morning, and William wasn't normally at Benaroon Drive, so it's not as if a driver could have been prompted by prior afternoon sightings of him.

this was written in 2010, so possibly a lot more 8 years later....
230 paedophiles and child sex offenders in the Hunter

Yes, but William was abducted on the NSW Mid-North Coast, after travelling there from Sydney. Can you elaborate why you think the number of paedophiles and CSO’s in the Hunter region of NSW relates to William’s suspicious disappearance please bb?

i posted the link because i think its alarming how child sex offenders seem to gather en masse in the nsw coastal regions, and what draws them to these areas and were the large number living in kendall at the time of williams disappearance all connected?

Who knows?

I just don't understand how you think the bus might be connected. It's been pointed out that it doesn't travel down Benaroon Drive of a morning, and William wasn't normally at Benaroon Drive, so it's not as if a driver could have been prompted by prior afternoon sightings of him.

Just maybe the perpetrator/s have followed the school bus routes looking for children that have missed a bus?

Just maybe the perpetrator/s have followed the bus routes on the look out for children that are alone.

Just maybe the perpetrator/s have followed the school bus routes looking for locations of children of their preferred age and sex. Just maybe....

The bus route for the school bus that left Laurieton did go down Benaroon as it is stated in the online information regarding the route of the bus that it did!

William was known to be playing on the front driveway during that fateful morning and just maybe he was taken because the perpetrator/s following the school bus route just happened across him at the absolutely perfect time for innocence to meet pure and utter evil.

Police have given detail of 'strange' vehicles in Benaroon Drive that fateful morning as well.

Does anyone know (for a fact) what time the foster family arrived from Sydney on the 11th?

Just maybe the perpetrators were staking out Benaroon Drive regarding another child in Benaroon Drive when they arrived.

I am sure a couple of parents who live in Benaroon came out after William's abduction and indicated they had similar aged children to William. I recall interviews and photographs of these people.

Just maybe

Just maybe

Yes, indeed, who knows where they are, Bo & BB. Sometimes child sex offenders have contact with others of the same ilk on the other side of the world, sadly. Too easy now, in the days of the internet, And I won't even think about the dark net. Makes me want to vomit.

But you know what they say, about birds of a feather, so I wouldn't be at all surprised about communities of these scum.

Edited to add:

I'm still having trouble with the 'Reply' link. This was in response to Bo & bearbear above ^^^^ #1262 & # 1261.

Yes, indeed, who knows where they are, Bo & BB. Sometimes child sex offenders have contact with others of the same ilk on the other side of the world, sadly. Too easy now, in the days of the internet, And I won't even think about the dark net. Makes me want to vomit.

But you know what they say, about birds of a feather, so I wouldn't be at all surprised about communities of these scum.

Yeah, who knows who they are and where they’re from. Shame we don’t have a Sex Offenders’ Register that outs them.

Yes, that’s true they do have contact; even over the Internet and, yes, they sicken me too.

Birds of a feather do flock together. Funny thing is, in Daniel’s case, BPC had no proven links to the other (four or five?) high-profile POI’s hauled before the Qld Coroner. It makes me wonder if that may be the same in William’s case.

this was written in 2010, so possibly a lot more 8 years later....
230 paedophiles and child sex offenders in the Hunter

Well well well. The most evil Denis Raymond Ferguson who had been based in Ryde at one stage and died there too in 2012. William initially had lived in Ryde area with his bio family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova