Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarification ... burned out car was definitely mentioned in the ACA teaser on the TV ... which is not the same video that sleep has posted.

In the TV teaser all there was just the car and (who we now know is) Spedding ... no journo driving in a car, no rope.
(And definitely no dog! The camera did not even pan that low when the journo was pursuing Spedding.)
Wonder why they were pursuing Spedding?

Burned out cars would rust quicker, wouldn't they? Might have to look that up

If the car had burned at site, the towing strap would also have burned. It has not burned. The car does not have wheels, it has been stripped back to bare essentials and the surrounding area does not have evidence of fire. Fire evidence remains on tree trunks for years. The logs on the ground do not of evidence of fire.

This vehicle is just a rust bucket been dumped in the bush. That's it.

Cars with fire damage .... NOT the car in the ACA video.

2qs4i9e.jpg

Four years on: Investigating the behaviour of the Kilmore East fire - CSIROscope

313g94i.jpg

Fire Damage Car Stock Photos & Fire Damage Car Stock Images - Alamy

I wonder if LE took the vehicle in question into evidence if it was a worthwhile tip from someone?

IMO vehicles that have been abandoned/dumped are usually the result of being stolen and stripped of any parts that can be sold. The vehicle on the video looks to be only a shell of what is left of it.
How does vehicle fire damage look after a long time of sitting around out in the elements?

more likely logs

If the car had burned at site, the towing strap would also have burned. It has not burned. The car does not have wheels, it has been stripped back to bare essentials and the surrounding area does not have evidence of fire. Fire evidence remains on tree trunks for years. The logs on the ground do not of evidence of fire.

This vehicle is just a rust bucket been dumped in the bush. That's it.

What we don't know is if it was a burned rust bucket left in the bush. People burn cars, without the surrounding area bursting into flames, IMO. The tow strap could have been placed there at any time

This wasn't a press conference for William, It is for Lynette Dawson, outside her house this morning where they have commenced a fresh dig.
Reporters were then asking about William.

and then he said those words "when we are forced..."

Very interesting choice of words. Sounds to me like the Coroner has said enough is enough.

His title if officially Commander (on linkedin). Slack reporting.

Technically speaking (not that it really matters), his position is Homicide Squad Commander. His rank is Detective Superintendent. When reference is made to him it will be DS Scott Cook.

Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Scott Cook ...
.... Det Supt Cook said.
Det Supt Cook added .....
NSW Police Force

From the glimpses I have seen, it looked like the burned out car was laying in a wild-grassed area with trees behind it, and that the man was walking along where there are buildings.

aaah first mention of 'burned out car'. It's not a burned out car and ACA headings are saying referring to 'RUST'.

no fire, no burned out car just a dumped rust bucket littering our lovely landscape.

Technically speaking (not that it really matters), his position is Homicide Squad Commander. His rank is Detective Superintendent. When reference is made to him it will be DS Scott Cook.

Homicide Squad Commander, Detective Superintendent Scott Cook ...
.... Det Supt Cook said.
Det Supt Cook added .....
NSW Police Force

I go for 'what the horses mouth tells me' and he tells me Commander Scott on his linkedin page. Then there is no misinterpretation between DS which is common referred to title for Detective Sergeant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova