Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 10 pages behind and have no idea who the reporter is following, but didn't one of TJ's cars go missing? Given to his son who later 'disposed of it'? Have been unsuccessfully trying to find a link, so I'll just have to say IMO

(Apologies if this has been posted i8n the next 10 pages)

BBM

That was PB not TJ.

From the glimpses I have seen, it looked like the burned out car was laying in a wild-grassed area with trees behind it, and that the man was walking along where there are buildings.
I had a look at the ACA facebook trailer and it says that it's deep in the bush not far from FG. About 24 secs in.

A Current Affair

I wonder if that's where Jubes & co had the recent search.

People are questioning why burned out car was mentioned in the TV teaser I have spoken of, and not in the video that sleep posted from the ACA FB site.

I seem to recall it was described as burned out in the voiceover of the TV teaser.

I recorded the teaser you are referring to SA and you are correct - the voice over guy says "the mystery of this burnt out car".

Sorry I don't know how to post the recording here.

It looks like the car was a complete car, from the glimpses that I could see. Although it is possible there is scrap missing from the car. Not sure what is valuable on a car. Maybe the exhaust was missing ... not sure.
Wish we could find a preview somewhere. If you can't find one, I wonder if anyone can!
On the ACA face book link that I posted ^^^^, they focus in on something on the car / part of the car, but I couldn't work out what exactly I was supposed to be looking at!
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member