DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? In the ACA report?
(I dont get it for another 15 mins.
sigh-smiley.gif
)
Yes, some woman named Katrina, who is a relative?? was interviewed as well.

Normal ACA grab for ratings IMO, not much info except that they think the car is the same as TJ's car. It was examined though wasn't it?

Yes.

An older model Toyota was taken from a home at Wauchope on September 16 and continues to be examined, police told Fairfax Media on Saturday.
The car is believed to belong to Anthony "Tony" Jones, 59, who was sentenced on Friday to three years in jail after he was convicted of the aggravated indecent assault of a young child.
Police confirm car seized in William Tyrrell investigation

Yeah and she claimed TJ knew BS. But didn't say how well they knew each other?
I think in such a small place everyone would know everyone else wouldn' they?

I don't think it's that small, Wauchope (where TJ lived) and Bonny Hills (where BS lived at the time) are almost 30kls away. They might be country/coastal towns but they aren't that small.

Yes.

An older model Toyota was taken from a home at Wauchope on September 16 and continues to be examined, police told Fairfax Media on Saturday.
The car is believed to belong to Anthony "Tony" Jones, 59, who was sentenced on Friday to three years in jail after he was convicted of the aggravated indecent assault of a young child.
Police confirm car seized in William Tyrrell investigation
Oh well , none the less I guess it’s still food for thought. I recorded but was told offf as it may interfere with my teens recording of the bachelor

3 years ago a tip off from a member of the public about a dumped car.
But the car was burnt out and upturned when the police went there.
It was silver. Well before it was burned.
AJ drove cars like both that were out the front of the house. Obviously not at the same time...:)
The burned out/rusted car was the same make and model as AJ drove.

I think. Will rewatch when it come up.

I don't think it's that small, Wauchope (where TJ lived) and Bonny Hills (where BS lived at the time) are almost 30kls away. They might be country/coastal towns but they aren't that small.
Oh ok., i thought they were quite small just a few thousand people in Kendall?, but i don't know about the other place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova