Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the scenario perfectly. She was innocently with her daughter in the driveway, he turns around and both look at the car, girl points, and he looks at them momentarily. IIRC a look that’s says ‘what are you looking at?’
If people were looking at my car I’d wonder if I had a flat tyre or something.
It could’ve been anything in a snippet of time.

My question is where was William at this time.
William was cycling his bike in the driveway with the sister when the green car drove past.

“Officers also want to identify another two vehicles that were seen travelling in Benaroon Drive around the time William was last seen.

One was described as a dark green or greyish-coloured sedan.

"That drove past the driveway of 48 Benaroon Drive, when William and his sister were riding their bikes on the driveway on the morning of his disappearance," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.”

"That vehicle did a u-turn shortly after driving past the driveway, then drove out of Benaroon Drive.
William Tyrrell: Police release mother's triple-0 call, search for two cars parked near site of suspected abduction in Kendall - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I don’t think we should assume anything, IMO. What I do find unpalatable is people using it to malign the fm, as in various previous posts. I think we all need to put our prejudices aside and have some empathy with this poor woman. Not having a go at you here, pt, it just flowed from my initial comment, and just a general very sad observation from posts from several posters. IMO.

I am feeling like you are putting out innuendo. So let's concentrate on what today reveals. All good from my perspective.

William was cycling his bike in the driveway with the sister when the green car drove past.

“Officers also want to identify another two vehicles that were seen travelling in Benaroon Drive around the time William was last seen.

One was described as a dark green or greyish-coloured sedan.

"That drove past the driveway of 48 Benaroon Drive, when William and his sister were riding their bikes on the driveway on the morning of his disappearance," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.”

"That vehicle did a u-turn shortly after driving past the driveway, then drove out of Benaroon Drive.
William Tyrrell: Police release mother's triple-0 call, search for two cars parked near site of suspected abduction in Kendall - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
What about the 4wd that was reported on, nothing mentioned about that car yesterday

Nine News Australia‏Verified account @9NewsAUS 55s56 seconds ago
William Tyrrell's foster mother said she saw three cars on the road outside her mother's place on the morning of his disappearance in September 2014. #9News

Z7tRkKeC
William Tyrrell’s foster mother to testify on day two of inquest

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 3m3 minutes ago
William’s foster mother has again taken the stand, telling the court she had been waiting for the usual text from the foster father to say he would be home soon, so the kids could wait for him out the front excitedly as they always did. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Mark Reddie‏Verified account @ReddieNews 3m3 minutes ago
William Tyrrell's foster is back in the witness box on day two of an inquest into her son's disappearance @abcnews @abcsydney

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
His foster mother tells the court they never took William to visit any of the neighbouring properties before he went missing. He had seen very little of the area surrounding his foster grandmother’s house, she says. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Alice Monfries‏Verified account @alicemonfries 3m3 minutes ago
William Tyrrell inquest has resumed. His foster mum says, of the moment she couldn’t find him: “My immediate thought was somebody has taken him and he’s gone.”
“But I continued to look, I have to look - I’m not going to stand there and do nothing.” @9NewsSyd

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 2m2 minutes ago
She tells the court she remembers “walking back up Benaroon Drive... walking onto the grassy area that led up to mum and dad’s house and thinking he’s not here, I have to call the police”. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

“Where on earth could he be? It just didn’t make sense” she tells the court. It must be incredibly hard for her to relive these moments. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Alice Monfries‏Verified account @alicemonfries 37s37 seconds ago
Foster mum on her frantic search for William:
“I went up and down and around that street, just wracking my brains, thinking ‘why can’t I see the red’.
It just did not make sense that he was not there.” @9NewsSyd

The foster father arrived home and she approached the car and said “is William with you?”, to which he responded “why would he be with me?” She tells the court. He then became panicked when he heard he was missing. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Alice Monfries‏Verified account @alicemonfries 26s27 seconds ago
Foster mum on the moment her husband returned to the house:
“I said ‘Is William with you?’
“He said ‘Why would he be with me?’
“‘I said ‘because I can’t find him, he’s missing’
“He said: ‘What do you mean he’s missing?’
“Then he just bolted, he just went running looking for him.”

His foster mother described the two female neighbours as “fantastic”. “They went looking for him, they didn’t have to, I didn’t know them, but they did it”. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 46s47 seconds ago
“I remembered mum saying ‘he’s not in the bush, there is no way he would’ve walked up that hill’”, she tells the court. “There were men coming out of there from searching with ripped clothes...he’s not in there, he just wouldn’t do it” she said. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 54s54 seconds ago
“There is no way in the world he would be in that bush... he’s too small” she tells the court. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 15s15 seconds ago
She tells the court she “went into every single property” on Benaroon Drive in the minutes after he vanished. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75