Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Focused on Paul Savage again .....

The thing I don't get is that apparently the 'focus' would be shifted to someone the public and media don't know about. PS was discussed in the media wasn't he IIRC?? several times? Who is this new person? But yeah, thers quite a bit of focus on PS. Perhaps he is the new one cause he was introduced fairly late? I wish i could understand!!

edit - to add - soooooo confusing!

Last edited:
The thing I don't get was that apparently the 'focus' would be shifted to someone the public and media don't know about. PS was discussed in the media wasn't he IIRC?? several times? Who is this new person? But yeah, thers quite a bit of focus on PS. Perhaps he is the new one cause he was introduced fairly late? I wish i could understand!!
Mentioned by the media but not by the police ??? Not sure , he bothers me .

AMS was asked if she went to Paul Savages's place and knocked on the door. This was after an initial look with the FM. She did and Paul answered the door and said he would come and help and went towards to the bush track . She was asked if she can recall his radio playing very loudly when she spoke to him but she could not recall that.

AMS was asked if she went to Paul Savages's place and knocked on the door. This was after an initial look with the FM. She did and Paul answered the door and said he would come and help and went towards to the bush track . She was asked if she can recall his radio playing very loudly when she spoke to him but she could not recall that.
I thought he went looking when the FM asked him? Loud radio? The bushtrack is the furthest place from the reed area... gives me the willies

Do you know who the 4 counsel were representing?
Only got 1 for BS. So what happens is after the witness gives evidence to Mr Craddock, then the offer is made to each rep by the coroner, she just asks them by name. If they decide to question the witness, then they say their name and who they are representing.

During AMS evidence she was asked when she was down the BC end of Benaroon Drive if she noticed a man mowing his lawn. She was looking around the bus stop because it had bright paintings on it and she wondered if they would attract a child and looked behind the shelter as well. She says she remembers him but not the 1st time she was looking just after 10.40 is my approximation, maybe 10.50? Lydene Heslop said that she came in at 10.30/10.35 from grocery shopping, she saw lawnmower man on his ride on at that time and gave him a wave, his name is Shannon. When the police car 1st came into the street, AMS was down the end of the street at that time and only then does she remember Shannon on the ride on mower because he asked what was happening, got off his mower and put it away, got his dogs and went looking for WT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina