Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrows are really curious.

49f668c849852d4daa02761829832c6c

Officers searched the home of a man living near the scene of the toddler’s disappearance three times.Source:Supplied

Disturbing early clues in William Tyrrell search[/QUOTE]

The arrows indicate directional searches. The name groups are those people that assisted in searching areas and particular residential properties. The top name is the officer/SES Personnel that supervised each group and also searched within the confines of building.

Released by the coroner at end is 1st tranch.

<snipped by stormbird>
The arrows indicate directional searches. The name groups are those people that assisted in searching areas and particular residential properties. The top name is the officer/SES Personnel that supervised each group and also searched within the confines of building.

Released by the coroner at end is 1st tranch.
Do you know more about that sort of map?
For example:
- Who records the names of the searchers?
- Can the searchers choose which area they want to search or are they assigned to a group?
- Is there a roll call after each search to make sure no one has gone rogue and disappeared with evidence?
- The white number shown with each group (e.g. No.48 is "1"; No.52 is "4"; No.30 is "12"): is that the order in which places were searched, or just a way of identifying each group?

Do you know more about that sort of map?
For example:
- Who records the names of the searchers?
- Can the searchers choose which area they want to search or are they assigned to a group?
- Is there a roll call after each search to make sure no one has gone rogue and disappeared with evidence?
- The white number shown with each group (e.g. No.48 is "1"; No.52 is "4"; No.30 is "12"): is that the order in which places were searched, or just a way of identifying each group?

The search coordinator from police is responsible for organising searches. Public members like neighbours and general public are pre registered before participating and I believe these days a check is done on background for criminal record.

The search coordinator would normally organize the teams. Members of the public do not enter buildings.

The search coordinator works very closely with the SES coordinator. All SES personnel have prior police clearance.

It was widely publicized in the media that members of the public were required to register at the Kendall showgrounds.

On the day initially before a coordinator was on scene members of the public including neighbours conducted their own searches after someone put out a call for help on facebook 1st seeking permission from 1st police officer attending scene. Mentioned during 1st tranch of inquest. Possibly contaminating sites for the search dogs and specific cadaver dogs. Of course there is no blame attributed by me they did what they could not ever believing human intervention was involved.

The numbering of teams is a way coordinators control who goes where. This may also be a way of knowing who searched what properties in case possible evidence is discovered by forensic teams like hair or fabric that is being reported currently.

I have a friends who are involved in SES Coordinating in another States.

You will note police and SES search personnel are clothed in specific clothing that does not release fibre easily. With so many members of the public assisting during initial stages wearing nirmal clothing the hair and fibre tuft could have come from anyone. Scene contamination control is critical.

The barbed wire with the snagged hair was reported as at the end of Benaroon Drive (by the Courier Mail) and in a gully (by The Australian). Top of Ellendale where I thought I could see barbed wire is not an end of Benaroon Drive. Conceivably the ends could be the far end of the dirt track at the edge of Kendall Forest, the near end of the dirt track just uphill from FGM's, the blind end at the right-angle turn just downhill from FGM's, and the entrance from Batar Creek Road. Now I'm looking on Google Street View at the area east of #9, which borders Batar Creek Road on the south side of Benaroon Drive. The view from Benaroon Drive is dated March 2010; also January 2008. Not much there; long grass, trees. But the view from Batar Creek Road is dated May 2018 and is neatly fenced into at least two divisions with grazing animals, possibly goats, and some sort of birds. I think the wire fence is a square mesh, but again, it's hard to tell. At any rate it's a somewhat plausible location for barbed wire. The fence is not in a gully. But between the fenced area and the road there is what might be called a gully, an open drainway.

I can't really see William's hair snagging, it's too fine, and the hair could have been there any length of the time. But I thought I may as well report what I was seeing.

And to run it into the ground a bit further . . . south of the house line on Benaroon there is of course a sort of creek way. Clicking on the circled point where the creek way emerges to Batar Creek Road, this is the view. You can see where the water runs in relation to the fence line at the back of the line of houses. Google Maps

Attachments

• CaptureBenaroonMap.PNG
    CaptureBenaroonMap.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 15
  • CaptureGully.PNG
    CaptureGully.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
The search coordinator from police is responsible for organising searches. Public members like neighbours and general public are pre registered before participating and I believe these days a check is done on background for criminal record.

The search coordinator would normally organize the teams. Members of the public do not enter buildings.

The search coordinator works very closely with the SES coordinator. All SES personnel have prior police clearance.

It was widely publicized in the media that members of the public were required to register at the Kendall showgrounds.

On the day initially before a coordinator was on scene members of the public including neighbours conducted their own searches after someone put out a call for help on facebook 1st seeking permission from 1st police officer attending scene. Mentioned during 1st tranch of inquest. Possibly contaminating sites for the search dogs and specific cadaver dogs. Of course there is no blame attributed by me they did what they could not ever believing human intervention was involved.

The numbering of teams is a way coordinators control who goes where. This may also be a way of knowing who searched what properties in case possible evidence is discovered by forensic teams like hair or fabric that is being reported currently.

I have a friends who are involved in SES Coordinating in another States.
Thank you, that's good information. It sounds like the searchers would have been organised or monitored, not running wherever whenever, so that's good.

And to run it into the ground a bit further . . . south of the house line on Benaroon there is of course a sort of creek way. Clicking on the circled point where the creek way emerges to Batar Creek Road, this is the view. You can see where the water runs in relation to the fence line at the back of the line of houses. Google Maps
OK I'm looking at this again and that egress of water near the fence line can't be the creek as marked on the map; it's about 80m out. At least it's a confluence of "gully", wire fence and an end of Benaroon Drive.

But trying again for the spot where the marked creek meets Batar Creek Road, this is the spot looking west, and you can see that there seems to be a hollow below road level. And east, water emerging (?) from under the road. And north, Benaroon is in the distance before the turn in the road.

Attachments

• CaptureBatarW.PNG
    CaptureBatarW.PNG
    987.6 KB · Views: 14
  • CaptureBatarE.PNG
    CaptureBatarE.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • CaptureBatarN.PNG
    CaptureBatarN.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
O/T .... another vile pervert, similar circumstance to Williams disappearance.

Police allege 34-year-old Christopher Irwin targeted the young girl outside her Macquarie Fields home yesterday afternoon, grabbing her by the hand before leading her to the vacant property.
Child sex offender behind bars over girl's 'daylight abduction'

Yep, out on the streets in a community with children in every other house. This was known sex offender!

"The Sydney court also heard Irwin has a prior conviction for accessing child *advertiser censored*"
Child sex offender behind bars over girl's 'daylight abduction'

Haven't we learnt from Samantha Knight, Sian Kingi or Danielle Morcombe?? Lock them u and Keep them locked up!!!
Maybe..just maybe, little WT wouldn't be missing if an offender was kept away from the general community.
BBM.

Surely they can examine the materials of the red fluff against the materials of the suit the task force purchased to see how similar they are. As well as the strand of hair they found, they would hopefully have a sample of William’s hair from his belongings for comparison, why after all these years is the significance of these items unknown?
Has anyone been able to determine if this blood find mentioned in the recent articles, the same non human blood find that has already been reported?

I can’t help but notice how many recent articles mention the bio Fathers opinion on things & his statements on not being involved, I find that a bit odd - IMO, of course, I’m not accusing him of anything.

The fluff would have been forensically examined.
There was a crime in Europe where minuscule fibres were found on a body, they tracked the fibres to carpet only one make and model vehicle and then down to the colour of the vehicle. Surely they can look at these and say ‘yep’ exactly the same dye and fibre construction as his suit. Didn’t Jubes locate the same spider man suit as William’s to compare?

Then the hair? Was it hair or animal fur?
Surely by now they have been able to determine the difference. Fox/dog or human. The height of the hair in the wire would also determine how big it was.

IF it was human then we’d know how tall the person was or at what height William was pushed through that fence.
If his hair was high then we know he was transported by an adult BUT if it was low down then we know he could’ve made his own way through.

So Senior Constable Rowley did look. Possibly with a torch?

“The only thing I could see in the roof cavity was a plastic owl often used to scare birds and vermin.”

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2019/06/01/william-tyrrell-inquest-2/

Was this the owl?
Deleted due to rules.

From the same article we can see ‘hands-on Jubes’ in the top rhs background of the line search.

C31934BA-528B-4377-AC4A-9CB97C69B39D.jpeg

Attachments

• 4A3A88AD-1CC4-4678-9284-6766EC94C343.jpeg
    4A3A88AD-1CC4-4678-9284-6766EC94C343.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Surely they can examine the materials of the red fluff against the materials of the suit the task force purchased to see how similar they are. As well as the strand of hair they found, they would hopefully have a sample of William’s hair from his belongings for comparison, why after all these years is the significance of these items unknown?
Has anyone been able to determine if this blood find mentioned in the recent articles, the same non human blood find that has already been reported?

I can’t help but notice how many recent articles mention the bio Fathers opinion on things & his statements on not being involved, I find that a bit odd - IMO, of course, I’m not accusing him of anything.

I've had a bit of time to mull over the release of these statements. And have been thinking about a few things.

Firstly, the BD statement was apparently released as "the final statement from William's family to be made public " (read that in a recent MSM article somewhere).
Secondly, these 'clues' seem in opposition to William being taken by a vehicle, the tracker dogs not finding any scent of William past the boundaries of FGM's property, the named POI/suspects vehicle searches ....

I am trying to work out WHY these statements were released by the Coroner. And released two months prior to the next round of the inquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova