Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A second round of hearings in the coronial inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell will begin in Sydney on Wednesday, August 7.

It will be watched closely by detectives as people they have identified as worthy of suspicion are expected to take the stand.

Under the powers granted to the coroner, these persons of interest may be forced to explain their movements and knowledge of William's disappearance in September 2014 before the court.

Persons of interest focus as William Tyrrell inquest resumes

@Blues Clues
Good thinking! This is from FFC's police statement about the car (before she remembered the driver), and now I'm supposing it shows that Mr Large Man did know the road:

(about 30:15)
FFC's statement read by an actor: "I looked out onto the road and saw a dark green-grey sedan drive past Mum's house, up Benaroon Drive, towards the [No.52] house next door. The car just nosed into the [No.52] driveway, and then backed out of the driveway."

- transcribed by me, from: Where's William Tyrrell? Episode 1, "The Little Boy in the Spiderman Suit", 24 June 2019, on acast.
There's a bit more of the statement in post #1504, thread #41, but it doesn't mention anything else about nosing in/reversing out.

Thank you Stormbird.
So he nosed in before reaching the end of the road, which could very well indicate he was familiar with Benaroon Drive and went there with a purpose.
But he has not come forward, there must be a reason.

I'm pretty sure all interested parties are entitled to the brief of evidence? Allows them to ask relevant questions regarding the facts outlined in the brief. AFAIK?
IMO
The ‘interested parties’ represented at William’s inquest are his BD, FP, FaCS, the Salvation Army, PS and BS; not APS and Candace Sutton.

"He wasn't just roaring. He was roaring at someone."

William's foster mum says: "I had a vision in my head. I don't know why, but I had a vision in my head, somebody... I can't explain it. Somebody reached over, and I sort of feel like they've sort of gone 'clump' on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on. Because to me that's the only way I can explain for him not to be there..."
https://www..au/william-tyrrell-theories/

"He wasn't just roaring. He was roaring at someone."

William's foster mum says: "I had a vision in my head. I don't know why, but I had a vision in my head, somebody... I can't explain it. Somebody reached over, and I sort of feel like they've sort of gone 'clump' on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on. Because to me that's the only way I can explain for him not to be there..."
https://www.***********.au/william-tyrrell-theories/

And mothers instinctively know, from experience, tgy. IMO

"She said that as she was doing the video," the social worker recalled, "She got to the point where she heard the last roar of William around the corner, and as she relived that, she was overcome with a sense that he wasn't just roaring. He was roaring at someone."

https://www..au/william-tyrrell-theories/

For a child to playfully roar at a stranger is to invite them into the game, which doesn’t gel with me. If a stranger was standing there I’d imagine a child might freeze momentarily but could roar in fear/shock.
Did William believe he was so invincible when he was being daddy tiger that he could scare away a stranger?
Just thinking out loud here.

And mothers instinctively know, from experience, tgy. IMO

If William was ‘in that pretend mode’ and we know it can be reality to them, that last roar might have been defensive OR a desperate cry for help unless he knew the person as someone who would play.

Adults would freeze, fight or run but maybe a child might just freeze if it was a stranger.

We need a child psychologist on this one.

Ideas anyone?

If William was ‘in that pretend mode’ and we know it can be reality to them, that last roar might have been defensive OR a desperate cry for help unless he knew the person as someone who would play.

Adults would freeze, fight or run but maybe a child might just freeze if it was a stranger.

We need a child psychologist on this one.

Ideas anyone?
I'm imagining that the perpetrator heard the game going on and joined in without an invitation. When William saw him the perp was exhibiting alarm--a tiger! Oh! (Cower.) So William wasn't scared, but roared again. If the perp then ran away--William might have followed--so they were a safe distance from the house when he was grabbed or engaged in conversation.

I'm imagining that the perpetrator heard the game going on and joined in without an invitation. When William saw him the perp was exhibiting alarm--a tiger! Oh! (Cower.) So William wasn't scared, but roared again. If the perp then ran away--William might have followed--so they were a safe distance from the house when he was grabbed or engaged in conversation.

Everyone has described Benaroon Drive as really quiet and the children were being boisterous so some neighbours heard them. (Wilsons). All paedophiles aren’t known to police so any one of the neighbours could’ve nabbed William. Some older people get kinda creepy in old age.

"She said that as she was doing the video," the social worker recalled, "She got to the point where she heard the last roar of William around the corner, and as she relived that, she was overcome with a sense that he wasn't just roaring. He was roaring at someone."

https://www.***********.au/william-tyrrell-theories/

For a child to playfully roar at a stranger is to invite them into the game, which doesn’t gel with me. If a stranger was standing there I’d imagine a child might freeze momentarily but could roar in fear/shock.
Did William believe he was so invincible when he was being daddy tiger that he could scare away a stranger?
Just thinking out loud here.
Unless of course they knew or thought they knew the person. I guess a lot of adults would look similar to a small child. Or if the person grabbed him and threw him up over their shoulder he may not have even seen them, just assumed it was part of the game and it was someone he knew.

Unless of course they knew or thought they knew the person. I guess a lot of adults would look similar to a small child. Or if the person grabbed him and threw him up over their shoulder he may not have even seen them, just assumed it was part of the game and it was someone he knew.
Anecdotally, that’s true. When I was about William’s age, I dragged an older male stranger into my home, insisting he was my grandfather.

but wasnt william timid and probably shy around strangers, youd think his instinct would be to freeze and or run back to ffc, especially if they suddenly appeared there,
giving him a fright
or it may have been someone he recognized so he felt cheeky enough to roar at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member