Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 40s41 seconds ago
He told the court the windows were up and there was nobody inside. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Oh WoW - finally someone else saw the Cars !?!

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 39s40 seconds ago
He is asked if he was “absolutely sure” he saw them. He responds yes. He is asked if he told police about them after William disappeared and said he can’t remember if he did. “I told somebody... I can’t remember”. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

OMG - what's with him - I can remember, I can't remember ..bla bla.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a lonely old man, absolutely enjoying all the 'noterioty' ..

Did we all know that Caroline Overington has written a book about William's disappearance? I didn't realise that.

I was just looking at books for my kindle and I came across it.

It is called Missing William Tyrrell.

It is being pre-sold, looks like it will be released 20 January 2020.

Did we all know that Caroline Overington has written a book about William's disappearance? I didn't realise that.

I was just looking at books for my kindle and I came across it.

It is called Missing William Tyrrell.

It is being pre-sold, looks like it will be released 20 January 2020.

Does she expect there will be a conclussion or is this part one?

Sorry, it just seem a bit early to be writing a book.

Yes, it is. As soso says, it seems a bit early to write a book about this case.

I wonder if it is actually ready for publication (not being released till Jan 2020). Doesn't even have a cover pic yet.

She may be going to put the inquest stuff in there, too. And anything that happens this year .... hopefully that will include finding William.

Looks like Harper Collins have signed her up with this book, though.

Surely his lawyer went over his police statement with him prior to the inquest???

Especially if his lawyer thinks that Savage could be forgetful. Doesn't Savage have a barrister and a solicitor?!

Just a rediculously 'left field' thought - but wondering if perhaps his 'confusing' responses to his own Legal's questions plays so well into the scheme of 'Old Man - bad memory etc' ?

IMO , perhaps this accounts for his 'arrogance'. So well rehersed that he thinks he's bullet proof ??

Personally, his attitude is annoying me.
Simply - his attitude.
I didn't previously consider him as the Perp - and I still have reservations, how ever (IMO) there's something Not Right re PS.
Perhaps, as I said previously, he's just a lonely old man enjoying his moment in the lime light. . if that's gets case, hope it doesn't back fire !

If $1,000,000 and immunity from prosecution cannot make the horse drink, I don't know what will.
Yep agreed.

But trying to get into other minds-
Is it also immunity from publication etc. ?
BBM

Trouble with memory can be an early symptom of dementia. The changes are often subtle and tend to involve short-term memory. An older person may be able to remember events that took place years ago but not what they had for breakfast.

Other symptoms of changes in short-term memory include forgetting where they left an item, struggling to remember why they entered a particular room, or forgetting what they were supposed to do on any given day.

10 Early Symptoms of Dementia: Be Aware of Subtle Signs

OMG! I'm doomed for sure !

I can't imagine the Coroner putting someone with dementia on the stand. What a huge waste of time and resources.

I would think that the person's statement and available interviews would have to suffice if dementia was an issue.

Even FGM has not been put on the stand, as far as we know. Another elderly person who is closely involved in William's case, and could have acted as verification for questions others have been asking.

If he has this affliction, isn't this the #1 thing PS solicitor should have made known to all investigators ?

I keep trying to hang onto the age old tuition that The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Hopefully the mysteries will soon be unveiled and we'll habe some answers. As much as I want answers, my heart breaks for his parents & their unanswered & unreasoned loss.

I’d love to know if Lyn has a car too.

I just want to throw out - does anyone know PS connections?

e.g. We know the winding / entwined road with BS & Marg, family & extended members.

Is there any connection with PS ?
(blood, family, intertwined relations, prison sentences etc )

On the morning William went missing, Mr Savage says he searched a nearby fire trial alone after seeing that other neighbours were looking in the street, the inquest has been told.

He didn't tell anyone that he'd found nothing and he assumed the boy was still missing because police were arriving in the street.

While he participated in SES and police searches later that afternoon, he said he took it upon himself the next day to search solo along a creek running through bushland behind his and neighbouring homes.

Mr Savage said he'd always done the best he could to tell police what he remembered, including in September 2017 when detectives arrived unannounced at his home and asked him to participate in a filmed walkthrough interview.

The widower choked back tears when he was asked about that police video showing a room with photos of his late wife, Heather, and flowers placed nearby.

Heather Savage died of cancer in April 2015.

"You set up it as a bit of a thing for her?" Mr McGorey asked.

"It was my ... yeah," Mr Savage replied.

He said her death had been "very hard" to cope with and he'd been further knocked around by his brother's death this year. The inquest continues.

Tyrrell witness 'always tried to help'

There's nothing about this that's Right IMO.
A little boy should not mysteriously go missing; a grieving widower should not be subjected to grilling & inuendo; a family & a community should not be at a loss, filled with fear & without answers & justice.

I just pray that it will soon be Right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann