Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps TJ will be more cooperative tomorrow after a good night's sleep :mad:
Wonder if they are paying for his hotel as well? (They must be, as how would they otherwise ever expect him to stay put overnight??) Wonder if he'll be under police watch or something, to ensure he doesn't take off?? Seems he did not have much choice about attending today's proceedings!

We saw her on a pic, when FA had his trial.
I only remember ever seeing one photo of him (Getty Images/Fairfax), but I did not see any indication that he had a daughter, nor that she was pictured standing with him? Do you have a link?

frank abbott leaving supreme court gettyimages fairfax media archives.jpg
William Tyrrell person of interest: Frank Abbott, was previously tried, and acquitted, over the 1968 murder of Helen Mary Harrison in 1994 (above, outside the Darlinghurst Supreme Court)

William Tyrrell: Frank Abbott, person of interest, was arrested, but not charged | Daily Mail Online

I only remember ever seeing one photo of him (Getty Images/Fairfax), but I did not see any indication that he had a daughter, nor that she was pictured standing with him? Do you have a link?

View attachment 237591
William Tyrrell person of interest: Frank Abbott, was previously tried, and acquitted, over the 1968 murder of Helen Mary Harrison in 1994 (above, outside the Darlinghurst Supreme Court)

William Tyrrell: Frank Abbott, person of interest, was arrested, but not charged | Daily Mail Online
Isn't the link, I saw some time ago. But FA with daughter; I remember the caption within the original link. HTH :)
Search Results for “frank abbott” – random news

ETA: Had considered her to be PERHAPS the woman with spider man in the backseat, only many years older in 2014. Speculation of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
ᖇOᗷEᖇT OᐯᗩᗪIᗩ@RobertOvadia·3h
“Do you think your father has anything to do with...?” “I think he’s a dead man when I get my hands on him.” “Your father?” “Yeah my father. I’m going to kill him. “Why is that?“ “Because he’s mud, he’s a dog, he’s a putrid dog.” - Son of paedophile Tony Jones, Tyrrell Inquest.

7NEWS Sydney and 7NEWS Australia

Our taxes pay for these cretins. What a waste of oxygen the whole dang lot of them.
Re-open badass Port Arthur for them.

Yes he did drive home, drove drunk all the time apparently. On the 12/9/14 he arrived home very drunk , so drunk he couldn't walk in a straight line as per BJ's testimony.

He left around 07:30-08:00 & got back between 2-3pm as per BJ. He told BJ he was going out scrapping with son Dwayne, but son Dwayne & his wife turned up at BJ's about 11:30 & said he had not been with his father.

On that alone he deserves to be in jail :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member