Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video in the first link, at 1m45 Lia says that police are also investigating a report from a neighbour living nearby in September 2014, claiming they heard a scream nearby the day after William disappeared.

This is the first I’ve heard of this lead. Is this new information?
It might be the new person, that Mr Craddock mentioned had come forward at the end of the last bit of the inquest? He mentioned that they had not spoken to this person.

Would there really be much to find in open terrain like that 6 years on? Maybe it is more about the police making a statement to someone rather than looking for something in particular?
"Armed with brush cutters and spades, officers and SES volunteers also spent hours cutting through thick bush around Walkers Creek next to an old train line." William Tyrrell search focuses on area near where convicted paedophile lived in a caravan

So I take it they also searched the thick bush of the property alongside, the one through which Walkers Creek runs and which also partly backs onto the property where Abbott had lived. But because the bush is so dense, that part of the search wouldn't have yielded pictures.

In the video in the first link, at 1m45 Lia says that police are also investigating a report from a neighbour living nearby in September 2014, claiming they heard a scream nearby the day after William disappeared.

This is the first I’ve heard of this lead. Is this new information?
I haven't heard this before either.

"Armed with brush cutters and spades, officers and SES volunteers also spent hours cutting through thick bush around Walkers Creek next to an old train line." William Tyrrell search focuses on area near where convicted paedophile lived in a caravan

So I take it they also searched the thick bush of the property alongside, the one through which Walkers Creek runs and which also partly backs onto the property where Abbott had lived. But because the bush is so dense, that part of the search wouldn't have yielded pictures.

Lia Harris said that they only searched for 'a couple of hours' today. But that they would be searching all week - for 4 more days. And that SES are clearing a pathway (presumably for some kind of designated and controlled access into the bush) so that police can search.

(Link = the news video that drsleuth posted.)

"The Herald has been told that the search, near the property where [FA] was living at the time of William's disappearance, is a continuation of the coroner's order to search the bushland for any clues and not as a result of new information.

[FA] was living in a caravan near the sawmill in the tiny town when William disappeared. Adjacent bushland was initially searched under a coroner's order in August last year."

- Police search for Tyrrell in bushland near paedophile's home, Sydney Morning Herald

Last edited:
I think that the Coroner has to check out Abbott fully and completely.

1. The scream heard in that area on the day after William was abducted.
2. Abbott telling people about the bad smell, like a deceased person ... not a kangaroo.
3. "..... tradesman Dean Anderson told the inquest: 'Frank made a comment that he felt they were searching a wrong spot for William Tyrrell'.
4. Ray Porter's deathbed confession ... 'I didn't do anything wrong, all I did was give my best mate and the boy a lift.' 'Are you talking about William Tyrrell?' 'Yes'
5. Abbott himself dobbing Geoff Owen in .... "Did Frank Abbott say 'I know where William Tyrrell is, why don't you check Geoff Owens' place?' Mr Parish replied: "He was telling everyone in Kew."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8446807/Why-William-Tyrrell-investigators-looking-Frank-Abbott-new-search-begins.html
Man claimed he drove William Tyrrell north
https://twitter.com/10NewsFirst/status/1275279258043027457

Last edited:
Agree. It's well past the time for answers. I just hope that this is not a desperate attempt to simply finalise the case. FA is an obvious target. I hope they get the right person for this.

Yes, FA is definitely an obvious target and an easy scapegoat for sure. I constantly change my mind in regards to FA’s involvement. The thing I always come back to is that FA has literally dodged a murder conviction in the past. If it was him, he will be hard to catch, that’s the only thing I can be sure of at this point.

ETA: Sorry, this is also in reply to SA above, the quote didn’t work.

I think that the Coroner has to check out Abbott fully and completely.

1. The scream heard in that area on the day after William was abducted.
2. Abbott telling people about the bad smell, like a deceased person ... not a kangaroo.
3. "..... tradesman Dean Anderson told the inquest: 'Frank made a comment that he felt they were searching a wrong spot for William Tyrrell'.
4. Ray Porter's deathbed confession ... 'I didn't do anything wrong, all I did was give my best mate and the boy a lift.' 'Are you talking about William Tyrrell?' 'Yes'
5. Abbott himself dobbing Geoff Owen in .... "Did Frank Abbott say 'I know where William Tyrrell is, why don't you check Geoff Owens' place?' Mr Parish replied: "He was telling everyone in Kew."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8446807/Why-William-Tyrrell-investigators-looking-Frank-Abbott-new-search-begins.html

Man claimed he drove William Tyrrell north
You're right SA
They have to check FA out.
All of the above cannot just be sheer coincidence.
If he did get a lift up north with WT was this on the day of the disappearance or after?
And if they went up north, did they come back.

I am so appalled by all the dodgey folk living in such a small town. It really bothers me that these sort of people could literally be on our doorsteps!

I just hope they find WT so that there is some closure for his family and that the perpetrator(s) is (are) brought to proper justice. I had always hoped that he was being kept somewhere, loved and looked after. But after all these years, I just don't think that's the case. :(

All MOO

Surely, surely, these teams are working together. Too much, too close. .. these grubs stick close together in my opinion, so there will be a good trail to follow.

Dear William & all those who hold him dear ( also others similarly impacted) I so feel & pray for you.
Hearing these reports must be indescribably difficult to deal with. Believe, Trust & take strength. The evil is way outnumbered by the Good & it may take a short time, or even a long time, but I believe answers will be found & justice be done.

Thanks to all for keeping the fire burning. I’ve been offline these last few weeks & Mum passed last Thursday. Been a bit of a time, but I’m blessed to have been with her in the end & to know she’s at peace. 95 years, 1 month & 14 days & she only stopped doing cryptic crosswords just before her birthday as she decided they took up too much time ! She’d done, and written, for as long as I can remember, but she switched Then to the standard ones...Bless You Mumma x

Sorry for your loss and so happy that you got to spend that time with her in the end. *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcnew91