Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be a tough one for a parent and grandparent. You would want to look after everyone. If emotions are taken out of it. The best choice might be to have the kids fostered, and grandparents efforts put in supporting the parent get better IMO. I see it that if a grandparent took in the grandkids and had to limit time with parent, that parent could spiral further out of control. One that's just one take on how things could go

Foster care is mostly never a better option over kinship care. I did a basic training course after they went home. They've already had too many changes. I am just quite angry at the moment because someone rich and successful has the privilege of taking them in, and I would nap instead of doing the dishes while they're at school, but at least they'd be safe with me. Imo.

There has been alot of discussion about the riding school drive, has it actually been decided when the drove happened if it was infact the riding school that was driven too, anyone could say they drove this way, when infact they could of driven the other way, if the time line can't be verified how can the location of the drive be verified, was there any witnesses that the drive actually happened except for the drivers recollection of a truck?

'The expert [forensic psychology academic Helen Paterson] was also questioned over Kendall resident Ronald Chapman's account of seeing William dressed in a Spider-Man suit go by his home on September 12.

Mr Chapman told the inquest in March 2020 that he was "sure" the boy he saw in the back of a Toyota Landcruiser was William Tyrrell.

Dr Paterson said Mr Chapman's retelling of the memory changed over time, with an initial mention of a cape not appearing later and the later accounts told with more confidence and accuracy about key events.

The memory expert said it could be the case Mr Chapman was incorporating "post-event information" such as news reports in his memory reconstruction.

She said her evidence assumed Mr Chapman and the foster mother were giving accounts in good faith.'

Tyrrell memories possibly false: expert

@drsleuth attended the inquest and stated here in a previous post that FFC said she went driving searching after MFC arrived home. MFC arrived back around 1035 and the first LE arrived around 1106. When LE arrived FFC would have had to give details and stay put in case WT appeared, I doubt LE would allow her drive off .(moo).

So is this the drive to the riding school .. after MFC got home? Why would she take FGMs car if he was home by then with the family car? Is this another version or a clarified version?

I would take a smaller car if I wasn't used to driving a large car

Sorry to quote myself, but if MFC got home before FM took the car to look for William, wouldn't he have parked FGMs car in? Therefore it would have been impossible for her to take that car, therefore this must have happened before he got home IMO.

If she has changed her story between telling the police on the 18th and the inquest then perhaps that is another inconsistency?

Last edited:
Sorry to quote myself, but if MFC got home before FM took the car to look for William, wouldn't he have parked FGMs car in? Therefore it would have been impossible for her to take that car, therefore this must have happened before he got home IMO.

There is parking for a 2nd vehicle next to the carport (where the ride-on mower is in this pic). This would allow both vehicles uninhibited access.

az.JPG

Google Maps

There is a carport on one side and a under house garage on other side of house so 2 driveways?

Ron Chapman admitted he was useless regarding vehicle identification as he is elderly.
But he DID state that he saw a 4 wheel drive. And the FPs DO now and DID then own
a 4 wheel drive. And he stated a sedan followed. He needs to be interviewed by expert
analysists IMO.
Here is the video:

HI ..good morning , the FCarers car has blacked out windows ,you cannot see in to them if this helps

Alot of people upthread are saying the driveway isn't steep enough for a bike accident, what about the second section of the driveway leading to the garage under house, that could be a steeper section

I'm searching for day of media to see where it was parked ..
I remember reading the other day foster father parked in garage, and I think garage door opened while he was not home, hopefully someone else knows the facts and maby a link could be posted, im just struggling to find any links of anything that has happened in the past as when I google all the current stuff comes up so it's so annoying trying to find what happened, wouldn't it be great if something like the media or a new book or if people get together and a list of every single detail from Thursday night/Friday morning could done, a ti.e line that shows step by step every detail, from where the cars were parked to what was eaten, to where everyone drove an when, im finding the information so scattered, I think i list needs to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member