Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A senior policewoman, Detective Sergeant Laura Beacroft told the inquest last month she put the time William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am."
Mystery over last photo of William Tyrrell

This police estimate on the vanishing time would be them believing the accounts of the FFC and the FGM and LT from that morning would they? If FFC is a POI then would this estimate be reviewed as not being credible, then the timeline for the disappearance opens right back up to 937am?

Edit, Detective Willy stated the same point I have just made...apologies for the double up.

Laura would have estimated the time William was last seen based on what FFC said though. Last proof of life evidence is 79 minutes before 000 phone call and there is some speculation that FFC was not being entirely truthful so possible William was missing for 1 hour +?

Last edited:
I have posted about this yesterday.
NSW Govt has policies encouraging adoption of foster kids in long term care arrangements (12mo+).
They're not super common and they're open adoptions.

Interesting numbers :)

The figures released last week by the NSW government show 162 carer adoptions in 2019-2020, up from 142 the previous year. In total, 16,884 children and young people were in foster and other out-of-home care as of June 30.

'Amazing extended family': Adoption rates rise in NSW

This police estimate on the vanishing time would be them believing the accounts of the FFC and the FGM and LT from that morning would they? If FFC is a POI then would this estimate be reviewed as not being credible, then the timeline for the disappearance opens right back up to 937am?

I think the statements by FM and her family must be ignored. So then, we have these facts.

9am-ish MFC leaves home (corroborated by CCTV and computer records)
9:37am William playing on back deck (assuming the timestamp is correct)
{1 hour gap}
10.40ish -10.56 Searching on foot for William (corroborated by neighbour)
10.56 - 000 call

@vatzjr It seems incredible, but in each instance it appears the FM’s accounts have been given more weight than anybody else’s .. until Laidlaw came along that is ..

It’s going to be so shocking if the truth was under everyone’s nose all this time and nobody suspected it.

David Laidlaw: Laying Down the Law.

or

In Laidlaw We Trust.

Mallett gets so much wrong, I wouldn't put much stock in what she has to say.
Oh, I agree with you 100%. However, Mallett--utilised as a criminal expert on forensic facial recognition with a PhD and extensive knowledge on the case--was pushing a narrative, pushed by Lia Harris, pushed by Gary Jubelin, etc. What this podcast did was embellish a narrative pursued by a lead investigator (that the fosters were not involved in any misadventure related to WT) who was was not kept in check by a liaison officer, which was a normal protocol for cases such as these. So many holes this case fell through ...

... The point being that FGM's car most likely was in the carport and MFC parked to the side of this. MOO If that is more likely - are you putting something in the boot of a car in the carport or in the lower Garage.
In Little Boy Lost Part I @5:33, MFC claims he parked the family vehicle "in the garage" after his return from the conference call/chemist.

Celebrity experts often get it wrong.

Yes and unfortunately many of them have far too much sway in public opinion IMO

The other day i was watching a news report on a commercial channel re this and a news presenter
who i cannot name because i do not pay much heed to who is who but he does read nightly news and i think also may have interviewed them anyway he is the one with a constant smirky expressionless facial impression while he waits for his next line to come up on his screen ( we get a kick out of him ) anyway anecdote Paraphrasing " He was talking about the latest events and his shock of hearing the FP were being considered POI he said " because we live in the same area , a lot of us do and know them , we are all shocked ....etc etc

That’s how I remember it also, I don’t remember a large bag.
Anyone else have photos from other angles?

I wonder if she had a leaf blower or rake nearby, and also a gardener. (Way too much work for an old lady who’d recently had a knee operation). The gardener would know if the leaves had been bagged up or not, leaving them like that seems unusual unless he / she was due back shortly to remove them IMO.

If police are thinking William was placed in a garden bag there were likely plenty under the house there too .. if they find one during their searches they might even be able to match the batches to outlets and years (say Bunnings 2014) then cross reference FGM’s purchases to see if they were likely at the house.

I wonder if she had a leaf blower or rake nearby, and also a gardener. (Way too much work for an old lady who’d recently had a knee operation). The gardener would know if the leaves had been bagged up or not, leaving them like that seems unusual unless he / she was due back shortly to remove them IMO.

If police are thinking William was placed in a garden bag there were likely plenty under the house there too .. if they find one during their searches they might even be able to match the batches to outlets and years (say Bunnings 2014) then cross reference FGM’s purchases to see if they were likely at the house.

yeah I am not sure of this however it was postulated recently that the search area might have been a local go to place to dump cuttings and in some cases household rubbish because of items found . i know it happens in many rural ,semi rural places because of tip fees etc IMO

The other day i was watching a news report on a commercial channel re this and a news presenter
who i cannot name because i do not pay much heed to who is who but he does read nightly news and i think also may have interviewed them anyway he is the one with a constant smirky expressionless facial impression while he waits for his next line to come up on his screen ( we get a kick out of him ) anyway anecdote Paraphrasing " He was talking about the latest events and his shock of hearing the FP were being considered POI he said " because we live in the same area , a lot of us do and know them , we are all shocked ....etc etc

That is Michael Usher. We sat here with jaws dropped when he said that. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a "documentary" in the making which is pro-fosters.

David Laidlaw: Laying Down the Law.

or

In Laidlaw We Trust.

Oh, I agree with you 100%. However, Mallett--utilised as a criminal expert on forensic facial recognition with a PhD and extensive knowledge on the case--was pushing a narrative, pushed by Lia Harris, pushed by Gary Jubelin, etc. What this podcast did was embellish a narrative pursued by a lead investigator (that the fosters were not involved in any misadventure related to WT) who was was not kept in check by a liaison officer, which was a normal protocol for cases such as these. So many holes this case fell through ...

In Little Boy Lost Part I @5:33, MFC claims he parked the family vehicle "in the garage" after his return from the conference call/chemist.

I agree about them pushing a narrative. The podcasts were clearly bias and in favour of the foster parents. IMO

Michael Usher??

Looks like something has been blocked out that was on the verandah handrails - back in March 2010

Google Street View - March 2010

View attachment 324215

Google Maps

Eerie. But it looks like a rendering issue. If you see the white item on the ground under the balcony, it's been repeated. Looks like the photo just happened to stitch together incorrectly. Also there is blurring in the foreground.

I am wondering if there could have been several garden refuse bags there - one for the body and others to cover the body after it was laid.

Eerie. But it looks like a rendering issue. If you see the white item on the ground under the balcony, it's been repeated. Looks like the photo just happened to stitch together incorrectly. Also there is blurring in the foreground.
Hmm. Seems a rather square "blurring" on the verandah. I was wondering if it could be some kind of advertising, perhaps work from home. IMO

It's shocking to me that 60 Minutes validated the FFC's memory on national television with that artist rendition (and not FFC's memory of the green/grey car driving by the man with the old-timey beer belly, which apparently was substantiated by a second witness, WT's sister [the car, at least]).

Nothing that 60 Minutes does shocks me. Its style based on story reconstruction with the reporter being the centre of things allows for all sorts of theatrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff