Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would really have to be an egotist to post on boards in his prediciment, cocky-like. and it doesn't go with what his law firm would want to do. But some of the things he says just sound like they would come from her killer.

There was a good friend of his Pack Fan, Steve or Steven, who was mentioned in the Peoples article. I have wondered if this person is JTF. Someone maybe JY would confide in or at least talk to about what he is going through now.

Who do we know that went into that house besides LE and county employees. One of his sisters was there, but I don't think it was the same day. I guess the jelly beans would still be on the daveno along with the movie recorder when they went in to clean. There was a pro cleaning crew there plus members of the family, right. The LE and State employees would be too smart to jibber jabber about what they saw, and I think ther cleaners would be sworn to secrecy too. That leaves his sister and whoever accompanied her.

It could be his sister posting. It is only important to me from the perspective of what to believe in what they say. The agenda has overcome any value of learning anything from this person, which is too bad. I wonder if this person knows the why, or motive of why she was killed, and all the details of the trip, etc.

Gees, sorry for getting so winded Packy. If you don't mind I'm giving you a nickname. Portland had something very precious for many years. We even had a city-wide contest to find him a name, and Packy won out over all. She was Packy our first baby elephant that came to live ar our zoo. So adorable, just a luv. We watched her grow up and always went to say hi to her, Anyway she died within the last year or two, but it is an honor to follow in her big steps Packy. She gave the people of Portland lots and lots of love and good times. Scandi

packy.jpg

packy.jpg

Packy was a HE lol, the first elephant born in the USA in 40 years, and ended up being the largest Asian elephant in the USA.

scandi said:
He would really have to be an egotist to post on boards in his prediciment, cocky-like. and it doesn't go with what his law firm would want to do. But some of the things he says just sound like they would come from her killer.

There was a good friend of his Pack Fan, Steve or Steven, who was mentioned in the Peoples article. I have wondered if this person is JTF. Someone maybe JY would confide in or at least talk to about what he is going through now.

Who do we know that went into that house besides LE and county employees. One of his sisters was there, but I don't think it was the same day. I guess the jelly beans would still be on the daveno along with the movie recorder when they went in to clean. There was a pro cleaning crew there plus members of the family, right. The LE and State employees would be too smart to jibber jabber about what they saw, and I think ther cleaners would be sworn to secrecy too. That leaves his sister and whoever accompanied her.

It could be his sister posting. It is only important to me from the perspective of what to believe in what they say. The agenda has overcome any value of learning anything from this person, which is too bad. I wonder if this person knows the why, or motive of why she was killed, and all the details of the trip, etc.

Gees, sorry for getting so winded Packy. If you don't mind I'm giving you a nickname. Portland had something very precious for many years. We even had a city-wide contest to find him a name, and Packy won out over all. She was Packy our first baby elephant that came to live ar our zoo. So adorable, just a luv. We watched her grow up and always went to say hi to her, Anyway she died within the last year or two, but it is an honor to follow in her big steps Packy. She gave the people of Portland lots and lots of love and good times. Scandi

packy.jpg

packy.jpg
Wow, we even look alike, lol. Doubt it is JY, posted some thoughts on this earlier. As for the people article, you are thinking of Steve Money. Not a chance imo simply because of the reported "relationship".

I don't know of anyone else who has been in the house other than family members. Not to say that they haven't, just hasn't been reported.

I've been doing some reading on their posts but don't have a firm opinion as of yet. You could be on to something though.

OH I didn't mean you look alike, but for an Asian elephant isn't he a real beauty!~

It was another Steve, or Stephan. Not Steve Money. I'll have to go look it up sometime in the next day. Scandi

ETA: Close, as it began with an 'S' LOL "his friend Spencer Smith", from Peoples Mag is the one I was thinking of.

While it is interesting when JTF shows up, I take little pleasure in the BS.

Having said that, I think that there is always a little bit to be learned.

JTF would NOT be @ CTV running their mouth, IMO, unless they thought they could 1) gain some sympathy, OR, 2) get someone to solve a mystery for them.

They are obviously engaging the board, Why?

I think it goes back to Jane02(maybe?) and ECU's posts.

The recurring theme seems to be...something missing.

First the funeral,

Then the Jewelry.

BUT whoa, why was JY's family so "hovering" during the clean-up?

I think that Michelle found out about MM, maybe through the "document", but most probably...through sleuthing. Sorry guys, we gals know these things.

I believe that Michelle knew that the end was near, in FACT,I think an ultimatum was delivered.

I believe that JY doubled back to kill his wife and straighten out his life. BUT when he got there, she was one step ahead of him. She was DONE and had already removed and secured her rings. Kinda' like "Take This Job and Shove It".

3rd clue, the house "knows" or whatever JTF said.

I hope the FBI, SBI, or the CSI had at least ONE woman in the field. Alluring as we are, we are still creatures of habit!

Anyways(IMO), to make a long story short...NO reason for a 124# married Mother (pregnant or otherwise) to be bludgeoned to death...fully clothed without her rings, unless she was on the way OUT!

I'm already ducking, so SHOOT!

:)

pack_fan said:
It is much easier for a close friend or family member to point the finger at someone else. All the things he says MF did, you could easily replace her name with JY and it would still make complete sense (other than staying at the house of course). But food left out or movies, whatever.

I don't know if any of this is true or not, doesn't sway my opinion either way. Realistically, I think she would be capable of doing all of this on her own. I don't think children that age understand death and probably thought that mommy was sleeping. She could have been distraught over not being able to "wake up mommy" but I doubt she understands what really happened.

And by the way, I don't think Jy would post on any of these boards for any reason. If he was smart, he would have learned his lesson when his laptop and home computer were taken, but jmo of course.

exactly!!!!!...i'm glad someone understands what i was 'saying' over at ctv yesterday....i think it's very possible that JY might have put out some jellybeans, & a movie in the player to calm Cassidy down, when/if she woke up during the murder (i think she did).....while he was getting cleaned up, grabbing some jewelery, & whatever else, he would have needed to try to make Cassidy feel at ease, imo.....if you read 'betw the lines' so to speak, like Jilly posted, it's possible there's some truth to what JTF says....these things fit with JY being the perp, much more than MF, but JTF doesn't see that him/herself, imo......i don't think JTF is JY either..

edited to add....& like RC, i believe if there's really some jewelery missing, it's long gone with the murder weapon..

5bigfish5 said:
While it is interesting when JTF shows up, I take little pleasure in the BS.

Having said that, I think that there is always a little bit to be learned.

JTF would NOT be @ CTV running their mouth, IMO, unless they thought they could 1) gain some sympathy, OR, 2) get someone to solve a mystery for them.

They are obviously engaging the board, Why?

I think it goes back to Jane02(maybe?) and ECU's posts.

The recurring theme seems to be...something missing.

First the funeral,

Then the Jewelry.

BUT whoa, why was JY's family so "hovering" during the clean-up?

I think that Michelle found out about MM, maybe through the "document", but most probably...through sleuthing. Sorry guys, we gals know these things.

I believe that Michelle knew that the end was near, in FACT,I think an ultimatum was delivered.

I believe that JY doubled back to kill his wife and straighten out his life. BUT when he got there, she was one step ahead of him. She was DONE and had already removed and secured her rings. Kinda' like "Take This Job and Shove It".

3rd clue, the house "knows" or whatever JTF said.

I hope the FBI, SBI, or the CSI had at least ONE woman in the field. Alluring as we are, we are still creatures of habit!

Anyways(IMO), to make a long story short...NO reason for a 124# married Mother (pregnant or otherwise) to be bludgeoned to death...fully clothed without her rings, unless she was on the way OUT!

I'm already ducking, so SHOOT!

:)

no shooting here fish!!!.....i have one exception to this though....Jane02 has only posted one time, & one time only....her post was about "neighborhood rumor" of the girlfriend in FL (she posted this about a week before RPD did) & the rumor of a delivery person seeing JY's car in the driveway, when it should have been on the road elsewhere.....

I gotta dash out to work. :( So.....what do we all think - JTF a woman?

I don't think it's JY either. Just get the sense that this guy (JY) sows the seeds and JTF does his fighting for him. I get the sense that JY has been coddled all his life by women - his mother, his sisters and then Michelle. Same with hiding behind his lawyer - let the lawyer look after it for him. The guy is spineless.

The suggestion that Meredith is involved is totally irrational. Who do you think JY is spending the most time with at present? The sister with no kids?
It sounds like it could be her.

Whoever it is - I agree there's desperation here - to the point where it's become illogical. I think JY is cracking up and possibly it's very very difficult for this sister to watch.

Gotta go!

jilly said:
I gotta dash out to work. :( So.....what do we all think - JTF a woman?

I don't think it's JY either. Just get the sense that this guy (JY) sows the seeds and JTF does his fighting for him. I get the sense that JY has been coddled all his life by women - his mother, his sisters and then Michelle. Same with hiding behind his lawyer - let the lawyer look after it for him. The guy is spineless.

The suggestion that Meredith is involved is totally irrational. Who do you think JY is spending the most time with at present? The sister with no kids?
It sounds like it could be her.

Whoever it is - I agree there's desperation here - to the point where it's become illogical. I think JY is cracking up and possibly it's very very difficult for this sister to watch.

Gotta go!
If I had to throw in a guess between sisters, it'd be Kimberly. And mom, stepdad, Heather and bro in law (and possibly Jason)don't know what she's up to.

But that is me guessing at who would be able to be so emotional in privacy where the other family members wouldn't know what was going on.

Sami, Is Kimberly the one JY and Cassidy are staying with?

Barney Fife said:
I'm RPD over at CTV .

Andy won't let me post over there with my real name.:banghead:

If you want to see my blog on the autopsy photos, feel free.

http://autopsyphotos.blogspot.com

Well howdy Barney & welcome! :) I think we've all read your Blog which I thank you for.

Hope you'll visit here more often!

Hi ya Barney,

Great to have you here and wish I could be a fly on the wall when you have your interrogation on Tuesday. That will be interesting, for one thing to find out the demeanor of these investigators. Right now I'm thinking they're going to look like linemen for the Packers. LOL Na, they's probably look like the guys on Law and Order. I know you'll try and pick their brains. Good Luck and enjoy it. I'll be thinking of you!~

You might tell them you belong to a group of WebSleuthers who are curious to know what kind of questions they are posing to all the neighbors in Enchanted Woods {I think that's it} Ask if you can share the list of general questions with your Sleuthing peers as it will be a learning experience for all involved. LOL Hey baby, you never know. One guy might walk right over and give you a copy of the 20 questions. I'm dying to know what they are.

ScandiFlicka

Barney Fife said:
I'm RPD over at CTV .

Andy won't let me post over there with my real name.:banghead:

If you want to see my blog on the autopsy photos, feel free.

whoa!!!...

could you please explain your thoughts here, on why the AR report is a completed report??.....i read your posts along this line over at ctv, but will NEVER find that post now (it's buried too deep over there for me to have the motivation to search).....RC had some good questions about other things that are in AR reports...more detail & all that....

what was your reasoning for this AR to be the entire, completed one?

ok....maybe i'm overlooking it, but i don't see anything about toxicology in Michelle's AR...

there's a place that says "additional procedures" & underneath that it's got

microbiology - none

chemistry - none

does anyone know what those things mean?...as far as what would have been done HAD these additional procedures been done???

close_enough said:
whoa!!!...

could you please explain your thoughts here, on why the AR report is a completed report??.....i read your posts along this line over at ctv, but will NEVER find that post now (it's buried too deep over there for me to have the motivation to search).....RC had some good questions about other things that are in AR reports...more detail & all that....

what was your reasoning for this AR to be the entire, completed one?

The signed autopsy report from Dr. Clark was done 22 hours after the body was found. They did a blood alcohol test (negative) and a toxicology report was not ordered. Blunt force trauma was the obvious cause of death.

There is another report done on the scene NOT PUBLIC by the local Wake County ME that would include , among other things:

1- Estimated time of death. Rectal body temp and degree of rigor, livor, fixed. ect

2- Position of the body . Scene photos of the body for LE, ect.

3- Subjective opinions based on the murder scene

Barney Fife said:
The signed autopsy report from Dr. Clark was done 22 hours after the body was found. They did a blood alcohol test (negative) and a toxicology report was not ordered. Blunt force trauma was the obvious cause of death.

There is another report done on the scene NOT PUBLIC by the local Wake County ME that would include , among other things:

1- Estimated time of death. Rectal body temp and degree of rigor, livor, fixed. ect

gotcha!!!...thanks for responding

Barney Fife said:

Thanks! I've seen other cases where the A/R didn't include this information either and appeared that these preliminary examinations weren't done.

I added some info on MY's baby boy on my blog.
I remember Lacy and "Baby Connor" were remembered together.

Lets not forget the innocent baby of Michelle's. They should be remembered together as 2 human beings needlessly murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members