AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another day that Adrienne is away from all those that love her.

I really hope they find the answers soon. So many are missing her. :(

Does anyone believe that LE know what happened and are just biding their time until they have enough to make an arrest? Or do you think they have no leads and not enough information to solve this?

Did we end up getting hold of that police report yet?

So...8 weeks tonight? And when did LE last have anything to say?
Seems like the time span for these cases to stay in the news keeps getting shorter. Short attention span of viewers? Lack of interest? Self-absorption, i.e if it doesn't concern me...?

*my bold*

Because of course, it could never happen to one of US! /Snark off

Generally, it is my opinion that people have become more narcissistic and less concerned with what is outside their immediate sphere of concern. Very sad. Good thing there are people here (Websleuths) to maintain my faith in humanity.

Does anyone believe that LE know what happened and are just biding their time until they have enough to make an arrest? Or do you think they have no leads and not enough information to solve this?

Eh, no way to tell about LE. We have seen it go both ways, with silence leading to a surprise arrest and silence leading to...years of silence.

I'm sure this isn't going cold. I think theyre onto something. It's just a matter of time. I refuse to believe differently ;)

I'm sure this isn't going cold. I think theyre onto something. It's just a matter of time. I refuse to believe differently ;)

Good attitude. I choose to share it!

Come home, Adrienne. <3

I think they know more than they can share at this time. Chalk it up to a gut feeling (because that's all I've got).

I will have the police report within 30 days (from 7/30/13). I'm hopeful we won't need it by then...

I think they know more than they can share at this time. Chalk it up to a gut feeling (because that's all I've got).

I will have the police report within 30 days (from 7/30/13). I'm hopeful we won't need it by then...

But 30 days is such a long time to wait. *pout*

I really hope they're onto something. I thought she would be found by now, it upsets me how wrong I can be about this in so many cases.

I really hope they're onto something. I thought she would be found by now, it upsets me how wrong I can be about this in so many cases.

30 days in this case is excruciating. I attempted to get an update over the phone but was told I had to bring my paper copy of the request to the police department. Frustrating doesn't begin to express...

You are not alone in feeling how wrong you were... in the beginning I felt a week, max. Does not diminish hope or drive to continue. This is not a failure... we will just keep hoping and recapping and sleuthing.

While it may be blind, I have faith. <3

30 days in this case is excruciating. I attempted to get an update over the phone but was told I had to bring my paper copy of the request to the police department. Frustrating doesn't begin to express...

You are not alone in feeling how wrong you were... in the beginning I felt a week, max. Does not diminish hope or drive to continue. This is not a failure... we will just keep hoping and recapping and sleuthing.

While it may be blind, I have faith. <3

I have faith that she will be found, too. I hope sooner rather than later. It just breaks my heart, because I don't believe Adrienne is still with us, and I just don't know whether it would be a different outcome if she were found sooner.

Until I see that police report, I can hold out hope that there's something in it for us to crack, to bring Adrienne home.

Such a beautiful girl. :(

I have faith that she will be found, too. I hope sooner rather than later. It just breaks my heart, because I don't believe Adrienne is still with us, and I just don't know whether it would be a different outcome if she were found sooner.

Until I see that police report, I can hold out hope that there's something in it for us to crack, to bring Adrienne home.

Such a beautiful girl. :(

I am torn.

My rational side says: bring home remains so her family can have closure.

My heart/gut/core side says: three women found after 10 years are reuniting with their families... Elizabeth Smart... et al.

I still believe she may be alive, in fact, I am counting on it. I choose to. I will be broken if her remains are found but by the same token I will be relieved that the nightmare of not knowing will be over.

Her family and friends need closure, if nothing else.

So do we.

It is ridiculous to say we are here because we like puzzles or mysteries or solving crimes. We are here because we have hope. We are here because from the onset, regardless of the statistics, we want to rejoice in reunions.

Lots of personalities on this forum but I believe we all have some things in common, the most important being HOPE.

I don't even know what else to say...

It is ridiculous to say we are here because we like puzzles or mysteries or solving crimes. We are here because we have hope. We are here because from the onset, regardless of the statistics, we want to rejoice in reunions.

Lots of personalities on this forum but I believe we all have some things in common, the most important being HOPE.

SBM

Earlier today I was trying to explain to my partner why I come here so often. He wondered whether it makes me more paranoid or disillusioned with the world, and questioned how I could read all the horrors we see here and not feel depressed all the time.

I told him that being here actually gives me hope, because for all the horrible evils there are in this world, I come here and find so many others who truly care about the cases that are posted about here. Just knowing that so many care about people they have never met, that so many are fighting for justice for those who no longer have a voice... well, it's a pretty special thing. Especially when the missing or murdered fade from the media spotlight so quickly. I know that WE will never stop fighting for them.

And if anything, it just makes me more aware that anything can happen at any time; it's always better to be wise to the ways of the world so you can better protect yourself if (God forbid) you were ever faced with such a challenge in your own life. Knowledge is power.

I'm going to address the police report here because I have parked my car, paid the meter, filled out the form and paid for said report only to be told I might have it anywhere up to 30 days from doing so.

I "get" that publishing the report in any manner might be a violation (though I have found nothing to substantiate this other than sharing for monetary gain). I have PM'd mods on this forum; sent PM's asking if I was even ALLOWED to share the report, but have received no response. (silence is consent?)

<modsnip>

I will have the report in my hands eventually. What I do not know is whether it is a violation of Websleuth's to post even though I will host it on my own server at an exclusive domain.

What I do not know is whether or not I would share it on a public forum. I am a nurse / caregiver / mother and friend... some things just are NOT for public viewing and that is (IMO) why they are so difficult to obtain.

I have watched this forum very closely and am well aware of the semantics. <modsnip>. This thread has been quiet but at least it hasn't be derailed for days.

The incident report I receive (if ever) may be quite different than that of someone who is related to the case because a lot could change (additions) in the time it is taking them to release it to me.

I will close with this (my point is): I will share everything, willingly and happily with anyone who requests it. I will not state I have something that might or might not be beneficial to finding Adrienne and then hand pick who has access to said information. I have had no response to my queries from Webleuths and as my own legal counsel has stated, "once you pay for it, it's yours, do as you wish."

Whew.

I feel better. :)

y
I hear you friend! I don't have anything factual obviously, just my very loose analytical experience regarding other cases, coupled with...where they aren't asking for the public's help, it is my thought (hope) that LE are way ahead of the game and that is the reason for silence.

SBM

Earlier today I was trying to explain to my partner why I come here so often. He wondered whether it makes me more paranoid or disillusioned with the world, and questioned how I could read all the horrors we see here and not feel depressed all the time.

I told him that being here actually gives me hope, because for all the horrible evils there are in this world, I come here and find so many others who truly care about the cases that are posted about here. Just knowing that so many care about people they have never met, that so many are fighting for justice for those who no longer have a voice... well, it's a pretty special thing. Especially when the missing or murdered fade from the media spotlight so quickly. I know that WE will never stop fighting for them.

And if anything, it just makes me more aware that anything can happen at any time; it's always better to be wise to the ways of the world so you can better protect yourself if (God forbid) you were ever faced with such a challenge in your own life. Knowledge is power.

You are a gem.

Your response to your partner was raw and genuine.

Personally, I look at this forum as a "community". We may be on different edges of the big blue marble but we still know we are intrinsically connected,

Thank GODS for you and for your partner who is open to hearing... it truly DOES take a village. Sometimes villages are large.

Love.

You're such a sweetheart, thank you. :blowkiss:

Even if we may not all agree with each other on everything, we're all here for the same reasons. At the end of the day, none of us know what happened, so it's important to look into everything.

I am saddened by the fact that when I search for "Adrienne Salinas" in google and then click the "News" link then click to filter by "Last 24 hours" there is nothing.

I'm downright sickened by the fact that when I switch the filter to "Past Week" there is still nothing.

I agree, it's so difficult watching each day go by with no news on Adrienne. It's already gone on for far too long, and yet, we still know so little about that night.

For the locals in the area - do people still know that Adrienne is missing? Are there still fliers up around the place, or small articles/snippets on the local news?

Was really hoping today was the day she came home :( but still no news.

Going back to catch up but has the whole police report come to light and I've missed it?

I agree, it's so difficult watching each day go by with no news on Adrienne. It's already gone on for far too long, and yet, we still know so little about that night.

For the locals in the area - do people still know that Adrienne is missing? Are there still fliers up around the place, or small articles/snippets on the local news?

I think it's time to hit the pavement again.

Police reports are public information. If they are available at all, I do not understand why there would any question as to whether or not they can be posted. If any were obtained thus far by legal means, I don't understand the drama about sharing. I would think that LE has the right to block the release of reports if they want to keep them private; surely they would just say so, and not string the public along pretending they would get it to them within thirty days. I hope Tricia will clarify soon, as to whether or not this police report is available to the public and if so, that it can be posted. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413