Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^This is a good point. Along the same lines, how were “the friends” so quickly able to determine with such confidence that, without a doubt, said vehicle was, in fact, the Lexus that had belonged to Ben’s aunt (that Ben had been driving)?

Making this determination with any surety would have been difficult due to the fact that this white Lexus:
1)Was backed into a space - no view of the plates nor the Lois Vuitton due to the positioning of the vehicle.
2)”The friends” claim they didn’t recognize any of the three individuals seen with the car.
3) (Of course) Ben wasn’t with them.
I agree. I know I for one would feel more confident in this actually being Ben's Aunts Lexus with plate numbers.

Absolutely. I also think that we’ve spent more time dwelling on them than the MCSO and PHX PD because they know that road leads nowhere.

I know the two named friends. Again I’m not friends with them but know them through Ben. I’ve spent time with them over many years. I would be even more hurt to learn that they would do anything to him and especially leave his body out. Just from being around Sue and Ben together I think she would give up an organ to save his life. So I can’t imagine she would participate in this at all. I can speak more on her because I’ve spent more time with her. But then this whole case is crazy and I have an overactive imagination and watch way too many crime shows so that leaves everybody as a potential suspect.

Had in been in town I absolutely would have been out there looking for him too and probably the subject of conversation and suspicion.

RSBM RBBM

I’ve been mostly using quotes because these people/friends were grouped together so I think of them like a team or cohesive unit (how many I’m not sure…but 3 or more right?)

The 3 or more count (and didn’t it say somewhere there were 12 people in the group?) is another reason I keep asking where the footage is. You have the friend driver, the friend navigator, etc…and what are the other friends doing? Surely one would of had to be filming…

We know at minimum: 1)Dan 2)Sue & 3)Aimee were present. (see screenshot from Fox 10)

Attachments

• 39F65440-C51C-46AB-8817-5E36A5B04234.jpeg
    39F65440-C51C-46AB-8817-5E36A5B04234.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 47
In this podcast, Daniel mentions that the nature of Ben’s work could have lead to him connecting with someone in need of help, in particular needing rehab help. Do you believe that to be true based on your knowledge of his work role?

True Crime Arizona: The Strange & Grisly Death of Benjamin Anderson

That has been addressed and it is NOT Ben's job (first hand friend info from several posts upthread). DS was simply saying Ben is the kind of guy who would do those things for friends and people he encountered. Brianna (?) on True Crime got it wrong.

Do you live in Arizona? Or the desert? I am curious about the towel comment. For a towel to be wet on my bed, would definitely be out of the ordinary for me. I saw a comment earlier that said that they didn’t think that in Arizona, a towel would still be wet from approximately 8-9am, until 6-6:30pm, when Dan went to check on Ben. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I’m wondering if he might have just miss spoke and meant “a towel used in the bathroom” was thrown on his bed or not neatly folded on his bed. If it’s true that it would not still be wet, then either Ben was home longer than the timeline suggests or someone else used the towel.
Additionally, I know that I am a scaredy-cat but if I would have been so worried being at his apartment in the middle of the night after being concerned about foul play. I would be so nervous that the criminals would have a key to get in and try to come there to rob his home etc. Even if a friend had a weapon, it was centrally located and convenient to meet, whatever the reason, I would have not felt comfortable being there under the circumstances.
In winter it would easily still be wet if in a pile. Not hot enough and indoors.

Except it’s be theorized that Dan made it all up, made up the trio, planted the cash and cards, Lexus never gave them the info, Dan made up the missing person reward because Dan already knew he was dead, that dan should never have a key to his best friends condo, that dans husband didn’t care because he wasn’t active on FB, that dan and his husband were in a love triangle plus many others. I read through all of the updates the friends posted on Facebook, I noticed dan was posting constantly updates on the search. They also have a Rest In Peace Ben Facebook group where everyone supported each other and those who searched. I must believe that based on all of the online data, the friends were well connected and not “compartmentalized.” There are literally hundreds of comments on dans posts on Facebook and Instagram from friends, family, and co workers. IMO, I’m now wondering if there is more to this seemingly deflection back to his friends. Anyone else?

Ben had a lot of friends and while many knew each other not all did because it would be impossible. He was the type of person that has friends from high school, college, various places of employment and others he met along the way. Additionally, he’s lived in 3 different states and I think that may be what was meant my compartmentalized. There are friends from Michael or Janet fan clubs that he kept in touch with.

He had a way of making each person feel special but I don’t think he viewed all friendships the same so he may have done some things with some friends that he wouldn’t have with others. We didn’t all have access to each other because it’s simply just too many people.

I met some of the ones closest to him but even in knowing him in over 25 years I haven’t met all of his friends.

The reason I think it’s plausible for Dan to have a key to his house is because I had a key to an old place and he had a key to my house and another one of our friends house. But no I don’t think he gave his key out to everyone he met. So as close as I was to Ben some of his other friends may not even know I exist or he may share something of me but use my nickname.

I know a few of his other friends from California and Vegas that don’t know his Arizona friends so I had the unpleasant task of telling them of his death so I know we are not all completely connected as far as everyone knowing each other. But there are links in connection.

I hate speaking of him in past tense. I tried to read back over and tried to correct it.

Do you live in Arizona? Or the desert? I am curious about the towel comment. For a towel to be wet on my bed, would definitely be out of the ordinary for me. I saw a comment earlier that said that they didn’t think that in Arizona, a towel would still be wet from approximately 8-9am, until 6-6:30pm, when Dan went to check on Ben. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I’m wondering if he might have just miss spoke and meant “a towel used in the bathroom” was thrown on his bed or not neatly folded on his bed. If it’s true that it would not still be wet, then either Ben was home longer than the timeline suggests or someone else used the towel.
Additionally, I know that I am a scaredy-cat but if I would have been so worried being at his apartment in the middle of the night after being concerned about foul play. I would be so nervous that the criminals would have a key to get in and try to come there to rob his home etc. Even if a friend had a weapon, it was centrally located and convenient to meet, whatever the reason, I would have not felt comfortable being there under the circumstances.
In winter, easily still wet....AZ resident since '83.

I find it unfathomable that friends would go to such lengths, risking their own safety, to help Ben but didn’t take pictures or videos.
I believe that I read or watched this being said. In fact I believe that it was said the the security guards at the Sheraton said that they had video footage and it was in fact very clear.
It’s things like this that make me hope that LE knows way more than what they are saying because the alternative would mean they are dropping the ball (again) by not asking the public to help identify the suspects!!
They do. But if they hit a wall, the request will be more specific and the upped reward may shake something loose.

I read through all of the updates the friends posted on Facebook, I noticed dan was posting constantly updates on the search. They also have a Rest In Peace Ben Facebook group where everyone supported each other and those who searched. I must believe that based on all of the online data, the friends were well connected and not “compartmentalized.” There are literally hundreds of comments on dans posts on Facebook and Instagram from friends, family, and co workers.

Tragedy has a way of bringing people together.

With all due respect, what you have is merely an analysis of Dan’s Facebook and his friends’ comments.

Ben had friends that came into his life at various times - in different decades, during different activities/interests in his life. They come from multiple states. He had friends of every race, friends of many different sexual orientations/identifications, friends that were much older, & a few friends that were younger than he.

To suggest that acknowledgment of the many souls that gathered on social media in order to grieve together is the very same thing as all of Ben’s friends being “well connected” to one another in daily life is to suggest that you do not know how far reaching and extensive Ben’s friendships were. That is something all together different. We are talking great depth here.

Consider for a moment that Ben’s friendships ranged from a wealthy senior who recently celebrated a milestone birthday (+ her adult children) he was a personal assistant to in Newport Beach & Las Vegas, friends he met whilst working at the Ritz Carlton prior to taking the personal assistant position, friends he acquired while living outside Arizona, college friends, high school friends, friends from his grade school years, friends from his church, friends from volunteer position(s) he held, people he regularly traveled with, people he befriended while traveling … And that just scratches the surface.

Now, if you think all of those people are in one close circle of friends who regularly communicate and hang out with one another, you are mistaken. I have known Ben longer than Sue & Dan. When I hung out with Ben it was by usually by myself.

Ben had a lot of friends and while many knew each other not all did because it would be impossible. He was the type of person that has friends from high school, college, various places of employment and others he met along the way. Additionally, he’s lived in 3 different states and I think that may be what was meant my compartmentalized. There are friends from Michael or Janet fan clubs that he kept in touch with.

He had a way of making each person feel special but I don’t think he viewed all friendships the same so he may have done some things with some friends that he wouldn’t have with others. We didn’t all have access to each other because it’s simply just too many people.

I met some of the ones closest to him but even in knowing him in over 25 years I haven’t met all of his friends.

The reason I think it’s plausible for Dan to have a key to his house is because I had a key to an old place and he had a key to my house and another one of our friends house. But no I don’t think he gave his key out to everyone he met. So as close as I was to Ben some of his other friends may not even know I exist or he may share something of me but use my nickname.

I know a few of his other friends from California and Vegas that don’t know his Arizona friends so I had the unpleasant task of telling them of his death so I know we are not all completely connected as far as everyone knowing each other. But there are links in connection.

I hate speaking of him in past tense. I tried to read back over and tried to correct it.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Ben sounds like he was a wonderful man.

With all due respect, what you have is merely an analysis of Dan’s Facebook and his friends’ comments.

Ben had friends that came into his life at various times - in different decades, during different activities/interests in his life. They come from multiple states. He had friends of every race, friends of many different sexual orientations/identifications, friends that were much older, & a few friends that were younger than he.

To suggest that acknowledgment of the many souls that gathered on social media in order to grieve together is the very same thing as all of Ben’s friends being “well connected” to one another in daily life is to suggest that you do not know how far reaching and extensive Ben’s friendships were. That is something all together different. We are talking great depth here.

Consider for a moment that Ben’s friendships ranged from a wealthy senior who recently celebrated a milestone birthday (+ her adult children) he was a personal assistant to in Newport Beach & Las Vegas, friends he met whilst working at the Ritz Carlton prior to taking the personal assistant position, friends he acquired while living outside Arizona, college friends, high school friends, friends from his grade school years, friends from his church, friends from volunteer position(s) he held, people he regularly traveled with, people he befriended while traveling … And that just scratches the surface.

Now, if you think all of those people are in one close circle of friends who regularly communicate and hang out with one another, you are mistaken. I have known Ben longer than Sue & Dan. When I hung out with Ben it was by usually by myself.
My deepest condolences on the loss of your friend Ben. He truly sounds like a remarkable man.

Possible.

Another idea a mutual friend brought up to me is:

What if the mystery trio didn’t actually have anything to do with the homicide, itself, but rather, was a small group paid off to dispose of the car after the death?
Or as I previously posted, the car was simply left with the keys in it at a location where the residents would not hesitate to look in cars and take it....like a skeezy Super 8 or some other apartment complex in the general area.

RSBM RBBM

I’ve been mostly using quotes because these people/friends were grouped together so I think of them like a team or cohesive unit (how many I’m not sure…but 3 or more right?)

The 3 or more count (and didn’t it say somewhere there were 12 people in the group?) is another reason I keep asking where the footage is. You have the friend driver, the friend navigator, etc…and what are the other friends doing? Surely one would of had to be filming…
One MSM account has one friend on the phone calling 911 and on hold (no operator).

We pretty much said the same thing about his friends. I may or may not know you and we’ve both known him a really long time. That speaks to how wide his circle was and how long he kept friends. Just by what you’ve posted I know that you knew him well. We will get through this. I’m in for the long haul and it sounds like you are too.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this post. You have done such an excellent job in communicating this in a manner I think everyone will understand.

I am so sorry that you were left with the task of relaying this horrific news to some of the others outside AZ. That must have been so difficult for you.

It is my hope the family may be willing to play at least one Michael Jackson song at the service. Do you think that would be nice? If yes, which do you think would be best fit? (Just an idea) Much love ♥️

Nowhere does this say Aimee was present at the garage and chase. ONly that she was there when Lexus revealed the zip code at 3:45.
On the screenshot I attached she said “… kept us going from 6:30pm New Years Eve until 11am the New Year’s Day.” To me that implies she was there the whole time.

Attachments

• 6707DEAA-74BF-4FAC-A1EF-9F3BA3B55455.jpeg
    6707DEAA-74BF-4FAC-A1EF-9F3BA3B55455.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 22

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members