AZ - Bloody beating of son inside a Wal-Mart

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, I gotta stay out of this thread. I'm seriously ready to drop some f-bombs on these women. I'm supercharged right now.

Go ahead Paladin, I'll back you up.;)
This is so infuriating!:doh:

Jeana?? I have a question about "lifetime" Probation....
Under normal circumstances if someone is on probation and they break the law then they usually must spend the remainder of their probation time in prison...
Would that (hopefully!!) apply here?

The answer is: Its up to the judge. I doubt this boy will ever be returned to her after this (thank God), but its going to be a judge's decision on how much time she needs to be sent to prison for. I believe the reason that the boyfriend is in prison for murdering the baby and not her is because neither of them would assist the prosecution and there was not enough evidence to send the mother to prison. Depending on the other facts of that case, the judge may now think there is enough to send her there for life. Its certainly within the guidelines.

The woman dragging the boy in the picture (the grandmother?) appears to be rather, uh, 'sturdy' and possibly more than a little scary, so I can see how some people would be afraid to try & stop her, BUT...where were the damn security guards? AND...wasn't there at least one well-built man or woman close by that could have 'taken her out'? (OK...my ol' South Dakota up-bringin' is poppin' out here) And excuse me, but I have to assume there wasn't ONE well-trained Grandma in the vicinity, regardless of size or age, or the be-atch would never have made it to the front doors.:furious:

The woman dragging the boy in the picture (the grandmother?) appears to be rather, uh, 'sturdy' and possibly more than a little scary, so I can see how some people would be afraid to try & stop her, BUT...where were the damn security guards? AND...wasn't there at least one well-built man or woman close by that could have 'taken her out'? (OK...my ol' South Dakota up-bringin' is poppin' out here) And excuse me, but I have to assume there wasn't ONE well-trained Grandma in the vicinity, regardless of size or age, or the be-atch would never have made it to the front doors.:furious:

I hope no one takes offense to this, but at the Walmart that I frequent, if you took a look at the BADGELESS security guards, you'd understand why there weren't any or didn't intervene. The crews that Walmart higher as greeters and guards are either retired individuals, or folks with mental deficiencies.

At my Walmart the one guard who wears black security guards clothing (no badge) was probably given that job to just sit there near the door. I don't understand it.

Go ahead Paladin, I'll back you up.;)
This is so infuriating!:doh:

The infuriating part to me is the long long ongoing history of abuse ..... Yet not only does she get the child back BUT child services closes the case and NO ONE is watching her???? WTF???

Ya know another few years and we will hear how this child is being charged with some horrible crime....

Unbelievable they made to the car with this child!!!! If I had seen this I would have told her if she raised another hand to that child her a$$ will be hittin' the floor! GW...something similar happened to my brother and his daughter. He is dark skinned and she is lilly white. She threw a screaming fit in the mall when she was 3 because he wouldn't buy her a Barbie. He did the same thing you did, just picked her up and started to leave. BUT, 3 women followed him & blocked him from leaving the mall. They pretty much told him he had to go through them to get out until security arrived to straighten it out. They apologized to my brother, but he thanked them & said he was grateful people do look out for children they think are in danger and step up. LOL...when security arrived my niece was screaming for them NOT to take her Daddy to jail, so that pretty much verified who he was.

Certainly there was a man in the place who could have at least gotten the mother's attention. I had to stop a mother from slapping her daughter once in the store and basically all I had to do was walk directly up to her and say "Don't you dare do that again" and she stopped. These bullies are fine when it comes to hitting kids, but put someone their own size against them and they're not so tough.

The answer is: Its up to the judge. I doubt this boy will ever be returned to her after this (thank God), but its going to be a judge's decision on how much time she needs to be sent to prison for. I believe the reason that the boyfriend is in prison for murdering the baby and not her is because neither of them would assist the prosecution and there was not enough evidence to send the mother to prison. Depending on the other facts of that case, the judge may now think there is enough to send her there for life. Its certainly within the guidelines.

On the bright side she won't be bringing any more children into the world from prison.
I hope the judge views her history and slams her a$$ so hard and long in jail that she forgets what day light looks like.

HeavenlyDaze .... I could careless how big the B*tch was I would have found something to take her a$$ down. The bigger they are the harder they fall...

SadieMae, its nice to hear that your brother did not take offense.
I bet your niece was less inclined to have fits in the store after that! LOLOL

The same thing use to happen to hubby with our daughter. Although the local stores all knew both of us and knew it was his daughter so no one tried to stop him.

Unbelievable they made to the car with this child!!!! If I had seen this I would have told her if she raised another hand to that child her a$$ will be hittin' the floor! GW...something similar happened to my brother and his daughter. He is dark skinned and she is lilly white. She threw a screaming fit in the mall when she was 3 because he wouldn't buy her a Barbie. He did the same thing you did, just picked her up and started to leave. BUT, 3 women followed him & blocked him from leaving the mall. They pretty much told him he had to go through them to get out until security arrived to straighten it out. They apologized to my brother, but he thanked them & said he was grateful people do look out for children they think are in danger and step up. LOL...when security arrived my niece was screaming for them NOT to take her Daddy to jail, so that pretty much verified who he was.

Just a guess....but were those three women Grandmas?:)

I took on a man in the department store where I worked. He had a boy of about 14 grabbed around the throat and was lifting him up. I didn't care if I lost my job, got hit myself, or not. Turned out he was the guys stepson and his mother was a former employee at another location.

Another case where the mother should have been charged also with the death of her 3 month old, she said she seen the boyfriend shaking him on other occasions and did nothing about it, accountability, hello!! She would be in prison and her son would not be with her. If they would do this in public think of the beatings he gets at home. Hope he finds happiness and stability to become a good young man.

Just a guess....but were those three women Grandmas?:)
None of the women knew each other. One sent her teen daughter to get security. One was an older woman, which my brother, who's built like a weight lifter, said was no way he was going to mess with, she was SERIOUS!! LOL!

OMG
How horrible, poor little fella, bleeding from his nose and mouth....:(

What a heartbreaking story. I actually think it's great that so many people were calling in reporting her. In the not-so-distant past, people would have ignored this situation as a private family matter, IMHO. I think we truly are becoming more aware as far as child abuse goes.

Prayers for this family.

Sick!

This is the only reason they needed a long time ago to remove that child.

Police said Tatum confessed to beating her older son in the past.

She told them point blank and they gave him back. The she let kill her baby killed an 11 month old of another womans too by wrapping him in a blanket.

I hope that child gets help and as far away from that family as he possibly can. If the abuse was so bad they'd do it in public I dont have a doubt that extended family knew and did nothing too.

Like others I've stepped up. Dh says I have engage brain later disease. I act then think. This huge woman was in front of me in line and her little boy, about 3, kept saying mama over and over while pulling on her shirt. She kept ignoring them then bam! She slapped his head and his little face hit the counter.

I jerked her arm back and told her if she ever did that again I'd hunt her down like a dog and beat her senseless. She looked at me like I had grown 3 heads but she shut up real quick. I'm sure I didn't scare her. I barely came to the middle of her chest and she outweighed me by 100 lbs. But she would have found out that little don't always mean helpless.

BhamMama...good for you! Many of these people are true cowards anyway to beat and slap a little child like that. ADULTS scare them.

I'd like to think that my natural instinct of helping a weaker person, especially a child, would kick in. I just cannot stand to see children hurt. I hope that this woman has the everloving crap kicked out of her in prison.

People like this make me freakin sick! Does it make an adult feel good to hurt a harmless child? I will give this lady a little credit though for doing one thing smart...she hurt him inside a walmart and got her sorry a$$ caught!!!! If I was there I would of taken the child away from the situation and let big Bertha beat up on me because I would love to knock the snot out of these types of pieces of crap!

Oh my god! Yet another reason to avoid the hellhole called Wal-Mart.

Someone give me five minutes with this . If I ever, ever see anyone punching their child like that, I am going to go ape poo on them.

Poor little guy. I hope he goes to a family that is able to overcome his past and teach him about love.

...... Does it make an adult feel good to hurt a harmless child?

I would wager that most adults do not hit children because it makes them feel good.

I think most adults hit children because they feel angry and helpless and out-of-control (a feeling I myself understand) while dealing with the child....and then they remember what was done to them as a child when their caretakers felt angry and helpless and out-of-control with them.

Since the grandmother was also involved in the abuse of this 10-year-old, I'd be willing to bet everything I own that the grandmother abused the mother when she was a little girl. Child abuse is almost always a chain of pain. Of course, not every abused child grows up to abuse their child, but with super rare exception, every grown abuser of children was a victim of abuse as a child.

My prayers go out to this family in hopes that one day (this young boy perhaps) the cycle can be broken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back