AZ AZ - Chelsea Grimm, 32, traveling from San Diego CA to CT, car found Oct 5 on Forest Rd 6 near Williams, she was last seen in Williams, 28 Sep 2023

I truly believe there are only two possibilities here:

1 Chelsea is injured, or has succumbed to injuries, somewhere in the wilderness.
2 Chelsea is a victim of violence from someone she met during her trip.

A person with real or perceived mental illness/psychiatric disabilities, or even a person in visible crisis, is more likely to be targeted for violence than to willingly vanish. Of course there are people, prepared or not, that decide to live off the grid; they may even do so spontaneously. However, I think that scenario is rare. I would be remiss to not point out how common violence against women is, which also makes that possibility more likely than living off the grid.

I also want to point out that sometimes "going off the grid" simply means not going on social media. It could have been hyperbolic. I'm sure any one of us can relate to that feeling.
Good points.
In reference to off the grid - There have been posts on this thread that indicate that this area where she has gone missing, is an area where there are many people living off the grid. I have no idea if this is true or not as I have never been there. I don't know anyone who has lived "off the grid" and feel it is totally uncommon but maybe not so much there in that area of Arizona.
She could have gone off with someone willingly or not, who was already living off the grid has always been my thought.
I hold out hope that she willingly went with someone and that she may resurface. JMO

Good points.
In reference to off the grid - There have been posts on this thread that indicate that this area where she has gone missing, is an area where there are many people living off the grid. I have no idea if this is true or not as I have never been there. I don't know anyone who has lived "off the grid" and feel it is totally uncommon but maybe not so much there in that area of Arizona.
She could have gone off with someone willingly or not, who was already living off the grid has always been my thought.
I hold out hope that she willingly went with someone and that she may resurface. JMO
I will be so happy if that is the case. <3 I really hope so.

I would still like to see a map showing where her car, boots, T-shirt and any other belongings were found in relation to each other and the geography. With this information, we might be able to see what direction she was headed or was she wandering without direction.

If I remember correctly, her T-shirt was found on a fence? Was it a t-shirt she was wearing or an extra one? What type of fence? Did the shirt appear to have been blown there? Or, was it draped on the fence as if to enable her to climb over?

I would still like to see a map showing where her car, boots, T-shirt and any other belongings were found in relation to each other and the geography. With this information, we might be able to see what direction she was headed or was she wandering without direction.

If I remember correctly, her T-shirt was found on a fence? Was it a t-shirt she was wearing or an extra one? What type of fence? Did the shirt appear to have been blown there? Or, was it draped on the fence as if to enable her to climb over?
I don't recall anything about clothing being found outside her car. Source, please?

I don't recall anything about clothing being found outside her car. Source, please?
Upthread in post #495 (second of 2 videos)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back