AZ AZ - Chelsea Grimm, 32, traveling from San Diego CA to CT, car found Oct 5 on Forest Rd 6 near Williams, she was last seen in Williams, 28 Sep 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
iirc, I think this PI said he was contracted only for four days of search efforts. I do think the family did have another PI hired after his four days were over -
Just my opinion
I wish any PI or family would fight somehow to get those cell records and into her computer. I feel like that might crack this case in some way or point into a solid direction. But maybe wishful thinking....

I was able to read the entire article by clicking the "X" to close out the subscription pop up.
well, I didn't have an "X"... but I could get it in my paywall reader....

the article does remind of us of the grizzly side effects of missing cases.. storage, squatters, misinformation.... all keep affecting the family.

Parents of a woman who disappeared in northern Arizona a year ago are asking for the public's help to generate new leads in the case.

The Grimm family traveled to Arizona to go to the site of Chelsea's disappearance for the anniversary. They are distributing new posters and plan to put up a billboard along I-40.

The Coconino County Sheriff's Office told ABC15 that they continue to follow up on leads but there is no evidence of anything criminal or suspicious at this point.

Parents of a woman who disappeared in northern Arizona a year ago are asking for the public's help to generate new leads in the case.

The Grimm family traveled to Arizona to go to the site of Chelsea's disappearance for the anniversary. They are distributing new posters and plan to put up a billboard along I-40.

The Coconino County Sheriff's Office told ABC15 that they continue to follow up on leads but there is no evidence of anything criminal or suspicious at this point.

I am actually a big supporter of billboards for this purpose.
What if they had done that soon after her disappearance, rather than a year later?
There are just sooooooo many people who don't follow this stuff in the news or online.

e.g. I actually engaged in conversation with an individual who lived in the same small Vermont village as a missing person of some months back.... She knew nothing about it, even though she even knew who I was talking about.

We are a different breed here. ha ha ha....

I am actually a big supporter of billboards for this purpose.
What if they had done that soon after her disappearance, rather than a year later?
There are just sooooooo many people who don't follow this stuff in the news or online.

e.g. I actually engaged in conversation with an individual who lived in the same small Vermont village as a missing person of some months back.... She knew nothing about it, even though she even knew who I was talking about.

We are a different breed here. ha ha ha....
That is such a good thing to keep in mind! And heck, even flyers get ignored. Statistically I'd be curious what the numbers are for missing persons cases being absorbed by the public, if one could even track such a thing. Between TV, social media, local news sites, in-person displays like signs and posters and billboards, word of mouth, and more, we all go about our days with half an eye closed, focusing on what we want to focus on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back