AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never let anybody without a license give me an enema. I don't care how clogged I get.

AS my grandmother would say... TPS was giving a 3-H enema...

High... Hot... HE!! of A LOT hehehe

Ok, enough with the nurse humor and :other_beatingA_Dead... I will behave now.:crazy:

I must have missed all the action! Although I can think on one poster that seemed to be stalking others, was adversarial, and almost always negative. It take the one you are talking about came here just today though.

BTW - I have really enjoyed your posts!

I think its the same one Time, today was as fun as last nite!

I would never let anybody without a license give me an enema. I don't care how clogged I get.

Ooohhhhh BeanE, I have to go get the windex to clean the pepsi off my screen!!!

I bet he is confused. But I think his responses are very honest. He isn't long winded about it or real emotional but I think he is heart sick.

I agree and I really feel for him (not feel sorry, btw, feel his pain)
He obviously trusted EJ and she betrayed his trust

I had to laugh at your last sentence and say as opposed to JayTay?

they also have a ad listed as paris tx
if you google the number is comes up

and mane. looks like he is army/military and they fit the description of the people she said in the mane picture.

nvm her hair is much more red than blonde

Using your post as a jumping off spot - I just want to point out that Gabriel is only 8 months old. For those 8 months he has lived with his mom and dad, mostly, give or take a couple of weeks. Breaking up with your significant other generally does not happen overnight. From what we know LM and EJ had some problems during the summer, after Gabe was born. LM did start proceedings against EJ at that time, but then withdrew the complaint. It has been reported that Gabriel was included in the request for a restraining order. EJ's grandfather says that EJ was diagnosed with post partum depression and she did receive medication for it. Maybe it was at this point that LM decided to try to work things out with EJ. I don't know, I'm just speculating based on what we have read in the media.

We do know that LM and EJ were again living together up until Dec. 8th or 9th when they had a big fight. LM filed for custody of Gabe on Dec. 11th, iirc. The rest is as we know it from the media and what little LE has told us.

I do not think this was a long, drawn out affair where LM failed to protect his son. I think he did what he could. Maybe when EJ was medicated things went well? It appears that even EJ's grandfather thinks well of LM. It is not easy to break up with someone you love, especially when a child is involved. AND no one wants to believe that a mother is harmful to her child. It takes some time and few incidences to get it through your head, kwim? LM also appears to have a close and loving family. His dad and aunt and uncle have remained by his side and I'm sure they were advising him along the way when he was trying to figure out what to do.

Just my thoughts,

Salem

Thanks for the details, Salem.

ugh...I think you're right. Back to being horrified. What in the world is the meds she was giving him?

This may have already been posted, if so I'm sorry. Could it be Benadryl? I know Benadryl is pink!

I've been going through "adoption profiles" and" baby want ads" for days...this one is interesting...the reverse search of the ph# comes back to a cell carrier out of KS, the address is stated to be in Mesa, Az and the ad date is 12.27.09
http://www.pennysaverusa.com/catego...-85202/we-want-to-adopt-a-child-13911374.html

They look very young, as in- already well off? ready for a child? They seem almost childish in those photos in a way. Like those are pics fpr myspace or something. IDK, I am tired.

Hi Vjlaw! Where did you see that his name was not on the BC?
He was at the birth and he did live with EJ and Gabe for 8 months, and I believe he was on the birth certificate -- I have heard that he was and have not seen any evidence that he was not, yet
He started the custody paperwork when EJ told him she was going to give Gabe to the Smiths, as far as I have read

Hi Prof, I thought it was on a post here where it was said a judge ordered it put on there. I am assuming it was not on there at birth if a judge had to order it. Was just wondering if there had been paternity issues. I just wish when these kids live together and have babies they realize they need to go other means to for lack of a better word "claim" their baby. Maybe some of the fathers like Logan could start to educate other fathers in an unmarried living situation and have a child what they need to do legally to protect their parenthood. Before there are problems. Hope that made sense.

I think its the same one Time, today was as fun as last nite!

Just remember the red triangle button on the right hand side of each post. If it seems someone is trying to start trouble, hit the button and let the mods know. They will take care of it.

Salem

They promise the child will be taken care of but they put an ad in the PennySaver?:waitasec:

I'm guessing they're just trying to reach their "target market" . :crazy:

Anyone confirmed an address for TPS?

Saw one posted on the scanner thread but I don't know if it's been confirmed.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94033"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi Vjlaw! Where did you see that his name was not on the BC?
He was at the birth and he did live with EJ and Gabe for 8 months, and I believe he was on the birth certificate -- I have heard that he was and have not seen any evidence that he was not, yet
He started the custody paperwork when EJ told him she was going to give Gabe to the Smiths, as far as I have read

In the custody hearing, Logan was told to put his name on the BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member