AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, is a product of the Boston foster-care system. She lived with five different families before coming back to the Valley at the age of 12 to stay with her father, a recovering drug addict, according to her grandfather, Bob Johnson.

I was wondering earlier about this (bolded)? And, this also confirms again that her father was here.

I think possibly that when she was pregnant and wanted to have an abortion, that she went online to a forum and posted about it. I have been on forums many times when people do that and then other people give their contact info and beg to adopt the baby.
I could see Tammi doing that.

And then when elizabeth and logan were happy and not fighting she thought she'd keep the baby. and when times were bay she decided to give him up.

it says
"Smith spent months working with Johnson to gain custody of Gabriel, but McQueary never agreed to surrender his rights."

File Number: L-1540839-8
Corp. Name: HEALING WATERS HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINIC, LLC

Domestic Address 13925 MEEKER BLVD #10
SUN CITY WEST, AZ 85375

Statutory Agent Information Agent Name: ABSOLUTE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LL

Agent Mailing/Physical Address:
2159 W CLEARVIEW TR
PHOENIX, AZ 85086

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi...s-detail.p?name-id=L15408398&type=CORPORATION

from veromi.... agents address.....
People Search: 2159 CLEARVIEW PHOENIX, AZ
comes back to a Jackie XXXXer and a couple of other people
I don't want to post the whole name in case it is not related but all of these cities came up....

SAN ANTONIO, TX
ANTHEM, AZ
ORLANDO, FL
PHOENIX, AZ
FORT MILL, SC
LOS ANGELES, CA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA
TARZANA, CA

Litired, I think by-golly you've done it! The location is perfect and matches the streets named by LE when doing the SW. I'll confirm it on Monday. Thank you so much. I stayed up searching into the wee hours last night. Maybe tonight I can get some much needed rest.

If you click on the unoffical link there on the assessor site it list her name as tps so and another address that i have never seen but it has a suite number so i assume it is a office

Dang ... missed that too!

I have a question... is Mrs. (or ex Mrs.) Grandpa Bob Johnson alive?

On one of the news videos they talk about how the baby sitter over heard EJ talking on the phone, arguing it seems. She said that it was her grandmother and she was telling her that LM was threatening the family if EJ didn't bring the baby back. On the news they said that LE talked to the grandmother who said she didn't talk to EJ while she was gone, only since she has been jailed. I don't know if that answers your question but it seems she does have a grandmother. Whether or not she is grandfather Bob's wife or another grandmother (father's mother?) I don't know. She apparently hasn't been in the media.

In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.

McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.

McQueary wrote in custody documents that he tried to work out their differences, downplaying the order of protection he got against Johnson.

OMG....so very, very sad. And scary.

Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.
San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

This is in the column on the right hand side of the article under "MORE ON THIS TOPIC". Can someone enlighten me on why they say this? I think I have seen at least 500 posts on this park in this fourm. I am lost on this one...???

You know what's really odd with this address? When I criss cross it nothing comes up. No phones, no names, nothing. Seems to me they are trying to hide and are pretty good at it. When I criss cross the business phone on veromi I come up with MT. Montana....now that is a stretch. Also if you criss cross the address of the agent for her buisness you will come up with a person who lives in Phoenix but once lived in San Antonio, Orlando and CA.

What do you think that means?

BTW, I was researching someone who might be connected to this case last night and found an address NE of Phoenix. I looked it up on Google and there were the two huge buildings there out in the middle of nowhere really. I thought, nah, must be apt buildings or nursing home/business or something - but when I researched the address, no, it was just a home! And, one up for sale! I don't know why I thought it was so freaky. I do not think I found the right person, but it made me wonder about JS being a realtor and possibly hiding out a family temporarily in an empty house like that. Maybe I was getting ungrounded being off on my own :)

I know Louisiana keeps coming up. I noticed in an earlier article they said searches were underway in Louisiana.

I just wonder what connections TayJay or EJ would have to my great state besides TPS's children and ex live here.

O/T: speaking of my great state - Saints blew Cardinals away today...Who Dat???

You know what's really odd with this address? When I criss cross it nothing comes up. No phones, no names, nothing. Seems to me they are trying to hide and are pretty good at it. When I criss cross the business phone on veromi I come up with MT. Montana....now that is a stretch. Also if you criss cross the address of the agent for her buisness you will come up with a person who lives in Phoenix but once lived in San Antonio, Orlando and CA.

Oh my, now that is unusual. And very suspicious. Wonder what LE thinks of that? Or FBI. Wonder if they have looked at that?

:blowkiss: On the contrary........you handled this particular poster *cough bully* with grace, dignity, and a huge dose of intelligence!! I was :applause::applause::applause: cheering you on from up here in the Land of 10,000 Frozen Lakes!

Awww...thanks, really. I didn't mean to stress anyone out; just practicing a little 'mirroring', haha. I'll try to save my energy for better things tonight, like sleuthing. :dance:

About EJ, this new article says she was suspended from high school in AZ and finished school in Boston, so maybe she lived with her grandmother there? Does anyone know it this grandmother is still around?

Here's two things I've read that I wonder if anyone here can confirmas being true:

1. Jack Smith is the only name on the deed TN house
2. Tammi Smith is the only name on the deed AZ house
4. Tammi/Healing Waters in TN was fined $4,000 and that was never paid

Regarding number 4 the state medical examiner document says her hearing was in Sept. She, nor any representative showed. They fined her 4000. Her HW Site says she moved in July. I do not know how we can find out if she paid that, but I was askin this question at 3am too ! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow