AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prof, I thought it was on a post here where it was said a judge ordered it put on there. I am assuming it was not on there at birth if a judge had to order it. Was just wondering if there had been paternity issues. I just wish when these kids live together and have babies they realize they need to go other means to for lack of a better word "claim" their baby. Maybe some of the fathers like Logan could start to educate other fathers in an unmarried living situation and have a child what they need to do legally to protect their parenthood. Before there are problems. Hope that made sense.

The last time LM went to court the paperwork ordered his name on the BC
only IF it was not on there already-- and the only paternity issue came up was when Tammi Smith got involved with her sheisty dealings
Makes perfect sense -- here's one link to the paternity judgment
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/11/paternity.judgment.pdf

I have to admit, everyone, that there have been a few posts that have gotten to me over the last few days. Not directed to me everytime but I watched several posters be attacked. Pushing buttons. Maybe that just happens when a case starts to get long and drawn out. IDK I think most everyone did a fine job by ignoring the poster... some got drawn in. But the mods here do a great job and if you report a problem poster and then get out of the way the Mods handle it!

Welcome newbys. I don't always post but I am always lurking!!! I am another Addict!

This happens quite frequently, although it is against TOS. It seems like when a case gets really drawn out, or no answers are coming, people start getting frustrated and start taking their frustrations out on other posters. Its something that happens, but is usually always caught and people are asked to take a step back, and realize that we are all here for the same reason! To find Gabriel!

Welcome to all the newbies! Please read over our terms of services and feel free to ask any questions you may have. Glad to have you here! The more people we have the better chance at finding Gabriel!

I think possibly that when she was pregnant and wanted to have an abortion, that she went online to a forum and posted about it. I have been on forums many times when people do that and then other people give their contact info and beg to adopt the baby.
I could see Tammi doing that.

And then when elizabeth and logan were happy and not fighting she thought she'd keep the baby. and when times were bay she decided to give him up.

it says
"Smith spent months working with Johnson to gain custody of Gabriel, but McQueary never agreed to surrender his rights."

Did anyone search craigslist forums - would only help if Elizabeth used or Tammi used a recognizable name, but some of the forums are quite active there and I believe they keep all the posts.

I'm hoping someone's business and personal financial records are being searched.

Oh, yes ! And I am worried by the smirky comment "They took a laptop that we havent used in 8 months" etc. Where is all the info? IS IT on the server, far away? Many use virtual storage, and that would make LEs job hecka harder, argh. Are there computers at any other locations? argh !

You know what's really odd with this address? When I criss cross it nothing comes up. No phones, no names, nothing. Seems to me they are trying to hide and are pretty good at it. When I criss cross the business phone on veromi I come up with MT. Montana....now that is a stretch. Also if you criss cross the address of the agent for her buisness you will come up with a person who lives in Phoenix but once lived in San Antonio, Orlando and CA.

Hmmm, there is something about Montana and a business-related advantage in that state, but I can't remember what it is. I believe many retired people register their motorhomes in Montana for some sort of tax reason too. I'm tempted to wake my DH to ask him; his internal memory chip is full of business details like that. :eek:

Okay, I took a break...much better than a good colonic.
What did I miss, other than AMW being...um...less than helpful?

I must have missed all the action! Although I can think on one poster that seemed to be stalking others, was adversarial, and almost always negative. It take the one you are talking about came here just today though.

BTW - I have really enjoyed your posts!

O/T BTW Time its good to see you back! Have always enjoyed your posts!

Did anyone search craigslist forums - would only help if Elizabeth used or Tammi used a recognizable name, but some of the forums are quite active there and I believe they keep all the posts.

Maybe TS posted as Colons-R-Us....?

What do you think that means?

BTW, I was researching someone who might be connected to this case last night and found an address NE of Phoenix. I looked it up on Google and there were the two huge buildings there out in the middle of nowhere really. I thought, nah, must be apt buildings or nursing home/business or something - but when I researched the address, no, it was just a home! And, one up for sale! I don't know why I thought it was so freaky. I do not think I found the right person, but it made me wonder about JS being a realtor and possibly hiding out a family temporarily in an empty house like that. Maybe I was getting ungrounded being off on my own :)

Not sure, but I find this very odd..... this TPS buisness phone criss crossed....

People Search: (623) 687-1887<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives
1. Available
(623) 687-1887
Available FLORENCE, MT
View Details

Yes...I am a regular poster on both the adoption and parenting forum. I do not recognize either of them from there... picture or story wise. I searched there and came up with nothing

Regarding number 4 the state medical examiner document says her hearing was in Sept. She, nor any representative showed. They fined her 4000. Her HW Site says she moved in July. I do not know how we can find out if she paid that, but I was askin this question at 3am too ! lol.

Thanks Percy. Cripe, I just saw I said I had two questions, asked three and, then misnumbered them!

I thought there was some post somewhere on all this looking into the records.

I'm wondering if that fine is why the house in TN that was purchased/transferred in 2007 also was why Tammi's name is not on it. Liens and all.

Did anyone ever find out if Jack owned that house and it was just transferred in 2007 from a business or into his name only? Sorry in advance if this has already been answered, I tried to read all the posts here and didn't come across the answer to that.

Important Info!

Johnson gave the baby to a mystery couple.
Several media outlets reported Johnson was working with the FBI to create a composite sketch of a couple she reportedly gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Police sent out a news release to refute this, and emphasized in a briefing that Johnson is not cooperating with investigators. She hasn't made any indications to police about what she's done with Gabriel and has only spoken with them to ask for water and to use the bathroom, Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn said.

Video footage exists of her giving the baby away.
Tammi Smith told reporters that she has met with Johnson in jail, and that Johnson told her there was video footage at the FBI of Johnson handing the child over to a couple outside a San Antonio hotel. Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman, said immediately after the reports surfaced that there was no such footage.

Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.
San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Info in the right hand column

i have 5 different address for the healing waters all with the same phone number all in az. is this a franchise or does she own them all ?

If she owns them all i hope fbi,le has serched them all

I do not think they have, but they need to. Especially the computers

Not sure, but I find this very odd..... this TPS buisness phone criss crossed....

People Search: (623) 687-1887<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives
1. Available
(623) 687-1887
Available FLORENCE, MT
View Details

Just asked my dear hubba hubba and he says Montana has no sales tax and offers some advantages for businesses registered in the state.

Oh, yes ! And I am worried by the smirky comment "They took a laptop that we havent used in 8 months" etc. Where is all the info? IS IT on the server, far away? Many use virtual storage, and that would make LEs job hecka harder, argh. Are there computers at any other locations? argh !

I know! I wonder how savvy they are at all this - if they really want to track down what the Smith's have been doing, I would think there are at least traces of info that tell them some info is missing! One example might be if they found activity coming from a known IP to a particular site, but nothing on the computer about it. You pointed out what a large problem might be and that is computers at any of all of her work sites. I wonder if they are savvy enough to use an IP that is not static (and maybe away from their abode) then destroy that evidence after sending it off to a remote location? I'm babbling ... I should NOT drink coffee this late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow