AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, according to the manager at my local Kinko's, you will need to find one with a print and ship center. Then the flier can be faxed to them with instructions or the whole order can be made online. If it's made online, it doesn't matter who pays and who picks up, as it's already paid for and they give you an order number online. Give the number and since it's prepaid, they don't care.

That's what I was told, so if it's incorrect, don't blame me.
You are an :angel:.

I have the phone # posted for the Kinko's near Ives.
I would have no problem doing an online order for someone to pickup.
Ives? Anyone else? Let me know and I will get one started. My only problem is that I'd prefer not to fax the poster, I'd rather keep it in color.

Ok, according to the manager at my local Kinko's, you will need to find one with a print and ship center. Then the flier can be faxed to them with instructions or the whole order can be made online. If it's made online, it doesn't matter who pays and who picks up, as it's already paid for and they give you an order number online. Give the number and since it's prepaid, they don't care.

That's what I was told, so if it's incorrect, don't blame me.

Darn. I don't have an acceptable form of the Poster to submit. I can't access FB, Photobucket, or ANYTHING useful from work. I might have to put my order in from home.

Here is the website if anyone else would like to take a look. Ives, you should be able to do an order this way and have it ready to pick up at your local office since it's a print and ship.
https://www.fedex.com/us/office/cop.../flyer-full.html?lid=choose_flyers_flyersfull

Here's the google results for banks in the area, I don't know which ones are nationwide and it might be good to go with nationwide chains first, that way anyone feels like they can donate to the fund.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1...roup&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CB4QtQMwAA

Might help if I added the link, huh?
You are my right hand today (which just happens to be my more productive extremity), bless you.

I would say Wells Fargo or Bank of America are the best bets.

First I want to say thank you to all of you. You are all truly amazing. I can't believe your dedication to this case; especially when so many of you aren't even related to Logan or Gabriel. Seeing how much you all care has been the one good thing through all of this. I am one of Logan's cousins and have been following you from the beginning and we all sincerely thank you.

I am writing though because I would like to help with the printing costs of the flyers. The problem is I live oversees so I don't know how to help or what to do. If you can send me the phone number of the Kinko's you are going to use I can call them to at least get that taken care of. I have no idea how many I should have printed or how to contact volunteers to post things but tell me what to do, who to email or call, etc. and I will do it right away.

Thank you again for all of your help.

You are my right hand today (which just happens to be my more productive extremity), bless you.

I would say Wells Fargo or Bank of America are the best bets.
I was going to say Bank of America, they seem to have the furthest reach.

And here in about 45 minutes, your right hand, so to speak, will be offline, so if there's anything else that needs to be done soon-ish, let me know. I actually have to leave the house today.

.49 a color flier, that's going to be pushing $250 for 500. I wonder if they have bulk discounts?

You are an :angel:.

I have the phone # posted for the Kinko's near Ives.
I would have no problem doing an online order for someone to pickup.
Ives? Anyone else? Let me know and I will get one started. My only problem is that I'd prefer not to fax the poster, I'd rather keep it in color.

so if you pay nd I pick up, will they keep it in color??

Darn. I don't have an acceptable form of the Poster to submit. I can't access FB, Photobucket, or ANYTHING useful from work. I might have to put my order in from home.

Here is the website if anyone else would like to take a look. Ives, you should be able to do an order this way and have it ready to pick up at your local office since it's a print and ship.
https://www.fedex.com/us/office/cop.../flyer-full.html?lid=choose_flyers_flyersfull

OK, Thank you! That will work!

.49 a color flier, that's going to be pushing $250 for 500. I wonder if they have bulk discounts?

I'd be happy to put some money towards this. Maybe we should see who is interested and how much we can get raised and go from there?
I know the sooner we can get them up, the better!

I'll put in $20. Do we for sure have someone to distribute?

500? WoW. I'm dedicated, but would need some serious help!! LOL, Don't worry, I know your not gonna send me that many:blowkiss:. Hopefully, if that is how many you are going to do, I would definately think a discount would be in order!!

also, where is the best places to post these? stores yes, and where else?

Hi ABCs Chris Cuomo tweeted about this case this morning and something he tweeted is confusing...

I dont wanna post it cause it may cause rumors to happen, can I pm someone with it?

I know with my kiddos, I cannot distribute that many, BUT we have several locals on here, maby they will pop up in a bit?

500? WoW. I'm dedicated, but would need some serious help!! LOL, Don't worry, I know your not gonna send me that many:blowkiss:. Hopefully, if that is how many you are going to do, I would definately think a discount would be in order!!

Stores, doctor's offices, hospitals, chiropractic offices, bus stops, banks, malls.....

Fedex/Kinkos does do a volume discount of 10% off the total order. I don't know how many you have to print to apply, but it applies at least for 500 copies and up.

Thanks Ives for your willingness to help. Come on other locals, Gabe needs you! Who else can help?

Okay, cut that in half and you still get the volume discount. And remember, I'm not the one placing the order. I don't have a credit card. (Yes, I'm being serious.)

Okay, cut that in half and you still get the volume discount. And remember, I'm not the one placing the order. I don't have a credit card. (Yes, I'm being serious.)

LOL, me neither, but I can give the money to my mom, and she can pay for my online orders, so I will be getting some from Kinko's most likely tomorrow. at least 20 copies, and I am on the southside, so they will be posted here on this side of town.

For those wondering, I am used to helping set up full search centers, so that's why I tend to overestimate on small scale operations. Just remind me that this isn't a center, more of a localized effort.

LOL, me neither, but I can give the money to my mom, and she can pay for my online orders, so I will be getting some from Kinko's most likely tomorrow. at least 20 copies, and I am on the southside, so they will be posted here on this side of town.

How many sides of town are there? I wonder if we have locals from other areas or who are willing to go to other areas?

Ives, if you're willing to do the leg work, I'm willing to pay for 25 fliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow