AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ABCs Chris Cuomo tweeted about this case this morning and something he tweeted is confusing...

I dont wanna post it cause it may cause rumors to happen, can I pm someone with it?

That sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor....

My local ABC station is covering Gabriel and the vigil right now! Good to know they've been getting my messages. I will watch the others today and see if they will cover it as well. Wake up Texas! Thank you!

First I want to say thank you to all of you. You are all truly amazing. I can't believe your dedication to this case; especially when so many of you aren't even related to Logan or Gabriel. Seeing how much you all care has been the one good thing through all of this. I am one of Logan's cousins and have been following you from the beginning and we all sincerely thank you.

I am writing though because I would like to help with the printing costs of the flyers. The problem is I live oversees so I don't know how to help or what to do. If you can send me the phone number of the Kinko's you are going to use I can call them to at least get that taken care of. I have no idea how many I should have printed or how to contact volunteers to post things but tell me what to do, who to email or call, etc. and I will do it right away.

Thank you again for all of your help.

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome lp34!! We're happy to see family members here! Please accept our sincerest best wishes for a happy outcome to this heartbreaking situation, and our heartfelt ((((hugs)))) and support to Logan, you, and your whole family.

Just sent a quick email to Tricia asking if she could help us get the word out to sleuthers local to SA that may not be active on Gabe's threads, but would be willing to distribute fliers.

Last week, a relative of Gabriel's, Gabe's aunt, contacted me, and we've been communicating. She's a new WS member named MissingGabe.

We've been working with Tricia and Hoppy to get MissingGabe verified, and Tricia just sent me a message to confirm everything's okay.

MissingGabe isn't comfortable posting right now, so our mod Hoppyfrog has given me permission to post on her behalf.

I'll be posting information and also questions at the Gabe's family's request.

MissingGabe has been reviewing the timelines in my WS blog, and may be providing clarifying information for that. Please understand that the family is limited in the information they can provide. I will clearly mark information they provide since there may not be a reference link available to verify it.

This is a big, warm, wonderfully loving and caring family, and I am very glad Gabe has them.

Please welcome MissingGabe to WS. She reads here regularly, and will see your post :-)

Last week, a relative of Gabriel's, Gabe's aunt, contacted me, and we've been communicating. She's a new WS member named MissingGabe.

We've been working with Tricia and Hoppy to get MissingGabe verified, and Tricia just sent me a message to confirm everything's okay.

MissingGabe isn't comfortable posting right now, so our mod Hoppyfrog has given me permission to post on her behalf.

MissingGabe has been reviewing the timelines in my WS blog, and may be providing clarifying information for that. Please understand that the family is limited in the information they can provide. I will clearly mark information they provide since there may not be a reference link available to verify it.

This is a big, warm, wonderfully loving and caring family, and I am very glad Gabe has them.

Please welcome MissingGabe to WS. She reads here regularly, and will see your post :-)

Welcome, MissingGabe! My prayers go out to you and your family - and especially to Gabriel.

.49 a color flier, that's going to be pushing $250 for 500. I wonder if they have bulk discounts?

Can I make a suggestion? Maybe you could call a local Title company or Real Estate office to see if they would donate the printing. They may want a small blurb saying ...donated by ________. Title Companies have the resourses to either print them themselves or have names of local printers that will print at a discounted price.

I know in this area, First American Title is one of the bigger title companies.

Just my :twocents:

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome lp34!! We're happy to see family members here! Please accept our sincerest best wishes for a happy outcome to this heartbreaking situation, and our heartfelt ((((hugs)))) and support to Logan, you, and your whole family.

I extend this to cover our other new member, MissingGabe, as well. Welcome Gabriel's Aunt!!

(Got permission from Hoppyfrog to post this. Thank you so much, 2cwazeedawgs for finding it!)

http://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo

Chris is an anchor at ABC news. To paraphrase, he said that LE can place Gabe with TPS and JS after EJ's text message that she had killed him!

WELCOME lp34 and MissingGabe!
We are all praying for the safe return of Gabriel.

Welcome to WS. Praying along with your family for Gabriel's safe return.

Per Gabe's aunt, MissingGabe:

The family already contacted the Heidi Search organization last week, and they are unable to assist at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow