AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this new wonderful info tying the Smiths to Gabe after EJ's text have anything to do with last nights carseat find? :)

Could this new wonderful info tying the Smiths to Gabe after EJ's text have anything to do with last nights carseat find? :)

That would be great, only it would depend on the date of those photos!

I think that was debunked. Seems to be a highchair picture, there is a bigger view of what seems to be the same one.

I think that was debunked. Seems to be a highchair picture, there is a bigger view of what seems to be the same one.

One of the three photos was definitely a high chair. But the other two appear to be car seats and (judging from identical splotches on Gabe's face and identical outfits) those two seem to have been taken the same day.

We were discussing these. Same outfit, same face blotches, same hair, same milky messy chin...different carseats. The one where he looks unhappy, there is a larger photo of him with "H" in it. We assumed it was from back in Dec when the Smith's had Gabriel.
CARSEAT-1.jpg

13.jpg

WELCOME lp34 and MissingGabe.

BeanE , Thanks for your wonderful help. You all are so amazing!

Oh how I hope this new twitter leads all involved to finding Gabriel today!

Maybe the cops WANT her to be on NG as much as possible so she slips up...

JMO
I feel rather certain LE love her TV appearances. Here's the deal, though:
Most *normal*? people would be concerned to be named a POI. They would probably get legal advice...and I think even the least qualified attorney would advise someone in POI status to keep their mouth closed, ESPECIALLY on tape and in print.
So far it appears being named a POI doesn't bother her. She updates her facebook regularly, sometimes with great vigor. Happy to be on all networks, and cable chatting away on camera.
So, if her behavior suddenly changes radically, there must be a reason. (Leaving out the flu or something like that.) A silent TS might mean she's finally seriously concerned about her own legal status.

That tweet from Chris Como gives us a bit of hope. We'll just have to wait and see how the next few days play out.

I just hopped on, can anyone elaborate or provide a link for the tweet?! TIA

Yes! Just got a response from NBC in Dallas/Ft. Worth about my personal plea for them to do a story on Gabriel. I sent a reply with as much information I could give to get them started. I watch them at 4pm CST, so I'll see if they mention it. I hope so! My local ABC station covered it today, but that may be due to GMA.

I agree, I think they're letting her dig her own hole!

I feel rather certain LE love her TV appearances. Here's the deal, though:
Most *normal*? people would be concerned to be named a POI. They would probably get legal advice...and I think even the least qualified attorney would advise someone in POI status to keep their mouth closed, ESPECIALLY on tape and in print.
So far it appears being named a POI doesn't bother her. She updates her facebook regularly, sometimes with great vigor. Happy to be on all networks, and cable chatting away on camera.
So, if her behavior suddenly changes radically, there must be a reason. (Leaving out the flu or something like that.) A silent TS might mean she's finally seriously concerned about her own legal status.

That tweet from Chris Como gives us a bit of hope. We'll just have to wait and see how the next few days play out.

Yes! Just got a response from NBC in Dallas/Ft. Worth about my personal plea for them to do a story on Gabriel. I sent a reply with as much information I could give to get them started. I watch them at 4pm CST, so I'll see if they mention it. I hope so! My local ABC station covered it today, but that may be due to GMA.

Great!!!
If you hear anything back, let me know. Since I'm local to that area too.
I will be at work until 6 PM, but they may recap or show it on primetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow