Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much GIN... the button just wasn't sufficient~ Frigga

WOW... I certainly hope it is true and Gabriel will be found alive!

If Elizabeth called or sent TS a text, would TS just take her word for it, or say she wanted proof he was alive, "send my a picture he is still alive."? Just seems odd someone wanting a baby to adopt would just take her word for it that she didn't kill him. Hoping there are more pics we haven't seen. jmo

Welcome Missing Gabe and lp34!
It has always been evident to me that Gabriel has a large, lovely, and loving family to come home to, and I am hoping that homecoming will be any day now!

Great!!!
If you hear anything back, let me know. Since I'm local to that area too.
I will be at work until 6 PM, but they may recap or show it on primetime.

If they don't, you should send them messages too. Send other stations the links from ABC and GMA...competition is a great incentive in their business!

In light of this, maybe there will be an arrest soon and some singing going on, as I don't think the Smiths are nearly as willing to do hard time as EJ.

If nothing changes, I vote for a campaign to fund a "roll-over" of someone who knows where he is.

Google and read the case of Bipin Shah. His children disappeared down Faye Yager's rabbit hole shortly before a custody hearing. He fortunately had the funds and offered several million dollars to anyone who could lead him to his children. After he had them back again, word was released that Faye herself had been the one to roll over. HA HA True justice.

Ok...here is what I am going to do (at least until we come up with a better plan:) Anyone that can pick up flyers, please post the address of the closest Kinkos to you. I will order 300 per location (that is the number we need to get the discount). If you need more just post again but tell me it is the second order so I am sure it is new. If you know you want more than 300 just tell me how many you want in your post with the kinko's location.

You guys are amazing. I know we can find him. Please let me know if you have any questions, if this will work for the flyer distribution, or if you have any other ideas. THANKS!!!

lp34, I just bumped a post from our beloved BeanE with links to the current flier that was released yesterday by Logan's family. This is the one we are using.
Color would be great, but is much more expensive. Anyone that is choosing to donate towards this effort, do what you can, don't feel obligated to do the color prints. We need this out everywhere ASAP.

Ives and other locals that are willing to go get the fliers, can you let us know where we are on that so lp34 can get his/her donation in.
I think the best way to do this is for anyone that is donating time to go get these fliers and get them out, if you can post the location of your nearest FedEx Kinkos as well as how many fliers you would like to pick up.
We don't want to bombard someone with more fliers than they can distribute, and we also don't want anyone donating towards printing the fliers and then the fliers not getting picked up.

Thank you all. You are such a beautiful group of people.

ETA: I am grateful for any suggestions on how to organize this flier operation. Thanks.

OK, I’ve gone back through some of our brainstorming posts from yesterday.
Here’s some of the idea’s that were posted. Anyone who’d like to volunteer to help in ANY of these things, PLEASE do. Anyone who has additional idea’s, or suggestions, please post. TIA.

We need to find out where Elizabeth’s bus made stops in between SA and Florida, and we need to get fliers up in those area’s. I sent a comment to the Tornado Bus Company asking for info (their email link was bad) and haven’t heard back. The website is all in Spanish.

Idea’s for places for flyers and ways to get flyers out:

Church’s, Tax Companies, Dr’s Offices, Hospitals, Clinics, Parks, Libraries, Family Recreation Centers, Child Care Centers, Zoo’s, Museums, Baby Stores, Sam’s Clubs, Walmart’s, Targets, Baby Dept’s within dept. stores, Portrait Studio’s, Craigslist postings in the Wanted sections, Consignment Shops, Flea Markets, malls, book stores, Fire Stations, Pediatrics Offices, Websites, blogs, forums for mothers and parents,

Key points:
Bus stops along EJ’s route to FL. The Tornado Bus Station and Motel 6 in SA where EJ left from. The hotels she stayed at and surrounding businesses.

http://411.yellowpages.com/78249~San...&sort=distance

Here's a link showing the closest hospitals by zipcode to the Homegates where EJ stayed.

Local Pediatricians and child dentists by zipcode.
http://411.yellowpages.com/mc/78249~...s=Pediatrician

Links to Texas News sites.
http://www.usnpl.com/txnews.php

http://www.usnewslinks.com/tvstations/tx.html

We need to get flyers here:

Market Square - El Mercado
514 W. Commerce, San Antonio, TX 78207
http://www.sanantonio.gov/dtops/mark...=1366&ver=true

If the tweet from CC is true, why haven't they arrested the Smiths yet?

Of course I am hopeful and in one way the tweet does not surprise me, as I have posted since the beginning of this my speculations about just how long TS was involved after EJ left AZ; HOWEVER, if the Tweet is literally true this means that TS would have had to have been in San Antonio on the 26th or 27th :waitasec:

I can't get too excited about this tweet

Unless TS gave us the wrong date for the text, but did not Logan give a statement about the date of the text?

LE has had so little to say about this case publically, and TS had so much bs to say about this case -- I cannot keep track :crazy:

From MissingGabe:

Logan is tracking down the Twitter info with his contacts.

MissingGabe will send the PDF of Gabe's flyer to any print shop and will pay all costs for as many posters as people will distribute.

MissingGabe is very grateful for everyone's hard work here, and for everyone caring so much about Gabe.

:blowkiss:

Ok...here is what I am going to do (at least until we come up with a better plan:) Anyone that can pick up flyers, please post the address of the closest Kinkos to you. I will order 300 per location (that is the number we need to get the discount). If you need more just post again but tell me it is the second order so I am sure it is new. If you know you want more than 300 just tell me how many you want in your post with the kinko's location.

You guys are amazing. I know we can find him. Please let me know if you have any questions, if this will work for the flyer distribution, or if you have any other ideas. THANKS!!!

Wonderful!!!
Are you looking to do this only in San Antonio, or for anywhere people want to put up flyer's? Just want to make sure because right now, we only have two locals that have offered to help that I know of. We are doing what we can to round up more.
I will be putting up flyers in my local (Dallas area) but I don't get around much and my area will be very small, so I will get my own fliers printed for that.

From MissingGabe:

Logan is tracking down the Twitter info with his contacts.

MissingGabe will send the PDF of Gabe's flyer to any print shop and will pay all costs for as many posters as people will distribute.

MissingGabe is very grateful for everyone's hard work here, and for everyone caring so much about Gabe.

We're cheering you on Logan!!:woohoo:

I've been monitoring the *fanpage* and all the posts on the main page have just been erased. Wow. And I witnessed the last comment before the meltdown. It was a doozy.

I've been monitoring the *fanpage* and all the posts on the main page have just been erased. Wow. And I witnessed the last comment before the meltdown. It was a doozy.

doooo tell! i was on there earlier and it was quiet.

Hi, LP34. BIG hug, and welcome again to WS! I'm so glad you're here.

Please don't hesitate to ask for anything at all we can do to help. The people here on WS are just great, and care very much about Gabe, and his whole family.

doooo tell! i was on there earlier and it was quiet.

I'm might curious, too! Are we talking about TS's page?

One love...anything you can share? Thanks bunches!!

Wow I still see all the comments on the fanpage. :waitasec:

what carseat find?

Look here, we were discussing why the different carseats, when the pictures were taken, and could it have been in San Antonio. We think it was at the Smith's though, before EJ left with Gabriel

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4729684&postcount=691"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #16[/ame]

I'm might curious, too! Are we talking about TS's page?

One love...anything you can share? Thanks bunches!!

Am I allowed? I adore the integrity of Websleuths and would never do anything to "taint" it.

Surely law enforcement has been monitoring it as well, so what I say here should be verifiable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow