AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sleuthing, maybe we are focused on the wrong part of the country, I have found a TS cousin in seattle (she suddenly posted on FB)

Hi all I'm not sure on how things are done all over but my daughter-in-law works at the Hilton Garden Inn, No matter if a customer pays in cash they still have to submit a credit card. If they don't have a credit card they cannot stay at hotel even if they want to pay in cash up front. The reason hotels require a credit card at time of check in is because people may damge thier room, steel towels, smoke in a non smoking room, etc... This way the hotels has a way to recoup funds for potential damages done by a customer after they leave the hotel. I travel all over the state of Illinois for work and that has been the practice at all the hotels I have stayed at.

I have found that to be true at the better hotels. The others such as motel6 quality inn, etc haven't required credit cards. Too bad they aren't all the same.

Are they searching at the landfill? I almost don't want to know....

I have found that to be true at the better hotels. The others such as motel6 quality inn, etc haven't required credit cards. Too bad they aren't all the same.

I have never stayed at the motel 6 but I heard they leave the lights on for you:dance:

I've had HLN on since someone posted earlier they were getting ready to search. Each time they've reported, about 3 times now since then, I don't hear them saying anything new or different from the other news reports we've seen.

Report coming up on HLN after the commercial

COULD be checking the landfill soon.....LE says no plan to search.....

The media is getting on my very last nerve!! Nothing new to report so they
find something to sensationalize and add dramatics!! Evidently, at some
point, LE asked the landfill to mark off and quit dumping in an area of interest.
That's ALL that has happened!!

Rant over

I worked at hotel 6 once, and we just put the info in, do not swipe.

The Homegate and holiday inn that are right infront of each other, may not require Much as in CC's. just cash. Reason, they are really not that nice/expensive, and they are in the area of alot of Telemarketing companies, and some of the customers that want to be "close to work" These would be young/not manykids/no kids, type, who do not exactly have their own place. While It doesn't pay excellent, it pays better than minimum wage. FWIW. and they are Tucked in, hard to see.

Okay just throwing out another crazy thought. Supposedly, EJ is denying checking into any other hotel with fake ID. Why would she do that when LE seems convinced that she did? Other than trying to distance herself from that hotel for reasons that I don't like to think about, I don't know why she would. But we've apparently got a hotel clerk saying that a blonde woman whom he believes was EJ with a possibly empty car seat did check in. EJ has given the description of the woman "Cheryl" as looking somewhat like her, same physical description but "with a different face". So is it possible that this mysterious "Cheryl" is the one who checked into the hotel next door to where EJ was staying on the 26th with an empty car seat? And part of the deal was that EJ was given this fake ID when Gabriel was handed over so she could go on the run with it? I do believe that it was found on her in Miami which is how LE has tied her to that hotel. She might have even used it to check into the hostel in Miami.

These hotels have outdoor entrances to the rooms via the parking lot. Only one person has to check into the hotel through the lobby and get the room key. Anything that happens in the rooms after that can be done via the parking lot. No one has to enter the hotel lobby to gain access to their room once they have the room keys.

EJ claims that this "couple" came to her room and put Gabriel in an empty car seat that they brought. Sounds crazy but is it possible that if there really is a couple, that they checked into the Quality Inn next door? Using the ID that EJ eventually ended up with?

Sounds way too far fetched for me but anything is possible in this case.

COULD be checking the landfill soon.....LE says no plan to search.....

The media is getting on my very last nerve!! Nothing new to report so they
find something to sensationalize and add dramatics!! Evidently, at some
point, LE asked the landfill to mark off and quit dumping in an area of interest.
That's ALL that has happened!!

Rant over

They really need to make my mind up now!:banghead:

Sorry.....I can't get off of the carseat thing.. How do we know TS did not by 2 of the same and give whoever who went to SA one to get G? I like my baby stuff to match. What do you think. THey should check her purchases at TOYSRUS and BABIESRUS.

To me TS asking the color confirms if whoever the sent to get G were the ones picking him up. Remember--TS and EJ stopped contact. I think the emails after the 27th were CYA emails to throw anyone off track who looks at them.

Sorry.....I can't get off of the carseat thing.. How do we know TS did not by 2 of the same and give whoever who went to SA one to get G? I like my baby stuff to match. What do you think. THey should check her purchases at TOYSRUS and BABIESRUS.

D...what are your thoughts on the car seat ???

Dear Posters:

We have decided to close the general discussion threads. Please do not begin another one.

Instead, please post in the appropriate topical thread.

Thanks!

Hoppy
mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads