AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed the pictures because since the little girl is in one i don't know if it is "legal" or not but

YES, that is the daughter that they adopted from JS's daughter, who's father is now coming out and saying that they pretty much got this child without his knowing. WOW doesn't this sound like something we have been talking A LOT about here?

read more about the little girls father and what he has to say here. http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html

Thank you - I wasn't sure either. And since she's not involved in this case, it's probably a good idea to do anyway.

Thanks again,

Mel

Really good thoughts here. LE did say they had evidence that Gabe was in SA. Don't know if that is witnesses or video because LE hasn't said, but I'm going with the assumption that LE does have something that shows Gabe was in SA.

Maybe CCV is the church/underground connection - just MY SPECULATION only here. I agree about the high chair. I have NEVER been to a motel/hotel where a high chair was provided? I think that is odd.

Salem
I work in a hotel, and we have a limited number of baby cribs available upon request, but we do not have highchairs, or other baby items.

Yes, Tammi even advertises her colon cleansing services on their site...

http://www.ccvonline.com/arena/default.aspx?Page=12340&categoryID=735

BBM

Uhhhhh, is this their enema prayer/slogan?

"Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!"

And, exactly what would you say in the suggested prayer? "Dear God, you know I've been blocked for quite a while now . . . should I go for the "Healing Waters" enema, or maybe just Ex-Lax? Please send a sign . . ."

www.healingwatersaz.comwww.myspace.com/healingwaterscolonics Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
Tammi will be in Mexico until

Mexico??? :waitasec: That stinks!

I read that - I wonder what the connection is. Since she hasn't updated since 4/09, I think she will have some splaining to do to LE as to why she was in Mexico. Training perhaps.

Not to get OT - but she sounded pretty excited on her MS page about giving colonics. I would think that would be on the "world's worst jobs" TV show. But hey, that's just me!

;)

Mel

I saw on Fox News a few minutes ago with Shepard Smith that Tammi had just talked on the phone to them and told them to call her back in a few hours because she was getting ready to go for a lie detector with the police.

BBM

Uhhhhh, is this their enema prayer/slogan?

"Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!"

And, exactly what would you say in the suggested prayer? "Dear God, you know I've been blocked for quite a while now . . . should I go for the "Healing Waters" enema, or maybe just Ex-Lax? Please send a sign . . ."
Yes, I have prayed over many things, but constipation ? Never.

She uses religion and I don't like that. If she was a true christian her behavior would match up and it doesn't.

I agree - after reading some of the links, my first impression is religious fanaticism.

Who needs a colonic in the name of God?

Praise God, that if we have Faith, he can move mountains for us!
Pray about it, and give us a call. We are here to help you!

I said from the get-go "nut jobs".

Also, if you go to the web site: http://www.healingwatersaz.com/

You will also see a blurb about Crisis Nursery and breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect.

Quite odd to see that on a colonic web site don't ya think?

Mel

Yes, I think it's odd but then I am from a spiritual background where you wouldn't be trying to make bucks off your BS (hehe).

Anyway, she reminds me of this 30 something couple I was going to rent a house from a few years ago - they had lots of religious stickers on their van. They turned out to be such horrible users, I was lucky to get away without major problems and get out of the lease with only loosing a few dollars.

Hln news just had LE on and LE stated that EJ is still not cooperating asked again and a definite NO! No cooperation ....

I saw on Fox News a few minutes ago with Shepard Smith that Tammi had just talked on the phone to them and told them to call her back in a few hours because she was getting ready to go for a lie detector with the police.
I wonder if she'll ever make it to this lie detector test.

I work in a hotel, and we have a limited number of baby cribs available upon request, but we do not have highchairs, or other baby items.

I work at a hotel, and we do have high chairs in our breakfast area. Not many, so I doubt we'd consciously allow them to be used in the room for a length of stay, but to be honest I'm not sure we'd notice if a guest took one to their room. Or, a guest would also be welcome to use the high chair in that area at any point during the day. If someone wanted to feed their baby at 3pm in the afternoon, it wouldn't warrant a glance.

We also have cribs with the accompanying sheets, and even free bibs and water toys when one is used in the room.

She can't spell worth a darn. Also, her status says she is single, yet her heros are her husband and children?

Salem

I said something earlier about her not being the brightest bulb in the bunch.... I think she just changes 'person' on that page, using "I" to describe herself then saying 'single' because it's a business and not a personal page. Maybe she did it on purpose though, but she appears to be pretty sloppy about her online stuff (quantity not quality)

It's beyond me to understand WHY a mother would not cooperate in finding her baby. The only logical explanation could be that she is hiding SOMETHING. Perhaps holding out enough days for this precious little baby to disappear completely whether it be to a different state, country or perhaps making sure the baby has died of lack of nutrition and care if she hid him somewhere.
Travelling with a highchair only means you're gonna be gone a while and be able to feed the baby otherwise you'd just use a carseat or a lap to hold him and feed him. I have requested a crib in a hotel but never THOUGHT of requesting a highchair to feed a baby. Something must have spooked her to leave the hotelroom suddenly and without packing the baby's belongings.

I feel awful thinking how this little baby is crying for mommy and daddy. So lost out there with strangers.
Breaks my heart!

Has LE even searched that park she was supposedly at for any sign of Gabriel ? They must know alot more if they havent, but I wish they would just in case, could be a major wrong move with to much time going by ... jmo

Yes, I have prayed over many things, but constipation ? Never.

She uses religion and I don't like that. If she was a true christian her behavior would match up and it doesn't.

I wonder if the prayer "Please dear Lord just let me S@#T" is what she is talking about. Ya know one of those 'when all else fails' give us a call situations.

I wonder if she'll ever make it to this lie detector test.

Well, let's hope she gets there, and then on to NG tonight -- this is Friday, and NG is almost always NOT there on Fridays and has Jeanne Casares or someone else hosting, so it should be a different dynamic if they are on ---

On CNN HLN now. Talked about the Smiths being scheduled for a polygraph today, no results known yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member