DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Father called
Brother called
Mother called

per KOLD who just read what father said (different from what brother said)

So did dad call first? Waiting for the 911 calls to be posted online.

The abode walls around houses in the deserts are, in part, to keep out critters...JMO
I live in NM...the homes near me by the mountain have them, as there are lots of coyotes and they take away dogs and kitties who are let outside...:( Not to mention snakes around.

I have a wall around my home too. All m neighbors do. More homes in Phoenix have them than not.

They give me NO sense of security. I have seen too many police chases on TV where the perp runs right up the wall, as if it were horizontal.

They do keep neighborhood dogs and kids out, but cats, coyotes, lizards and road runners all have been spotted on my wall top!

Sergio chuckled on the 911 call????????????????

According to KOLD-- it sounded a bit odd --but it was after he told 911 that he had called mother at work to "get her butt home" so I guess it was a nervous laugh.

I agree seems SC was removing himself from the situation at the get go.

Very interesting take! Having someone else make the calls does seem a bit like distancing himself from whatever had happened......

Thank you for that insight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally, JVM is admitting father called, but she did it in a not so unbiased way

"In the course of some interviews that occurred at the end of last week, some information was brought forward that we felt it was necessary to consult with Child Protective Services," said Chief Villasenor. "What was told to us, based on that, they consulted with our detectives as well as with family members, and a voluntary agreement was reached between Child Protective Services and the parents to restrict access, voluntary, for Sergio to get some space and distance from the older children of the Celis family. We really can't talk about other details about that at this point."

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tpd-celis-father-seperates-from-his-boys-voluntarily-at-cps-request/

Police: Missing AZ girl's dad was alone with her

Authorities say the father of a missing Tucson girl was alone with her when she disappeared. But police say that doesn't mean he's a suspect.

Authorities have been searching for 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis since she was reported missing the morning of April 21.

At a news conference Monday, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor says investigators have confirmed that the girl's mother went to work that morning and Sergio Celis later reported Isabel missing from her bedroom.

Authorities are now prohibiting the man from having any contact with his other children. But police say Sergio Celis voluntarily agreed with Child Protective Services to stay away from Isabel's two older brothers.

Villasenor says the boys are staying with their mother.

Authorities declined to provide further details about Sergio Celis' status.
http://www.wistv.com/story/18377019/father-of-missing-ariz-girl-separated-from-family

According to KOLD-- it sounded a bit odd --but it was after he told 911 that he had called mother at work to "get her butt home" so I guess it was a nervous laugh.

I can see that, feeling nervous for saying "butt" to the police. Especially for a very proper person.

Whaaaaaa? Ugh. Like Adam Baker telling 911 that Zahra was moody because of her menses. WTF? Totally inappropriate and I don't care who you are. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMGosh, I thought something may have broken in this case when I signed in because there has been so much activity on the thread. But it appears the majority of the pages have been focused upon whether or not Sergio is gay or not and what implication that may have on his daughter's disappearance.

While I don't condone gay or even bisexual life styles I don't believe the group who choses to live this way are any more likely to abuse their children any more than "straight" people.

It has been suggested that perhaps Sergio brought an unsavory character into the house because he was gay and that partner is responsible for Isa's disappearance. Guess it could be true but cannot settle on that theory as it doesn't fit occam's razor. Too many "and if," and "and if then's" would have to be inserted.

Sexual preferences sure shouldn't indicate anyone is a potential murderer/kidnapper but it shouldn't be an exclusion either. Both heterosexuals and homosexuals have the same capacity for evilness. It rains on the poor and rich alike.

While I was in college, I decided to move out on my own with a roommate. It was a guy I knew well socially, who was "sexually ambiguous". I later learned this was because he lived in a dorm room with a roommate who he had not come out to. No sooner had we gotten the keys than he told me. By the time we moved in, I had been to a gay bar with him and met some of his gay friends and he seemed okay.

But having been stuck "acting straight" all year in the dorm, he went CRAZY. This was also just before we heard about HIV/AIDS and our apartment turned out to be in a very artsy, sexually liberated area. I do not know if he was just going wild at the first taste of freedom that this offered him, but I sometimes worried he would bring home a guy who was NOT gay, but was pretending to be to get a gay man alone to beat up and/or kill. I always worried that if this happened, the person would probably kill me too. There ARE people who will do this, and it has been suggested as a possibility of this having happened in the Matthew Sheppard case.

In reality, the weirdest thing that happened was when I got up for one of my summer classes and found my professor in the kitchen in his tighty-whiteys making coffee. It was awkward, but I addressed him as David (the name of the guy Chris was seeing that week) and an hour and half later, it was back to "Dr B****" in class.

I have a friend who does this - got some dirty looks for nervous laughter at a relative's funeral. I felt bad for her, as she felt her grandmother's death keenly, but it was just one of her ticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow