DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo...the boys are Isas' half-brothers and they are with their bio-mom
dad moved out after LE went to CPS with info they thought they needed
but moove out was voluntary
have i got this right?

sigh...

HLN and their stars (like JVM) pull these antics and the public falls for it every time. You'd think HLN was the only way to get information in the world about cases.

I'm soooo glad I cancelled cable tv 3 years ago. Life is much simpler.

How do you know this? Can you post a link to the tapes if you have one? I don't want to rely on JVM but dont have anything else to go on..

My previous posts provided the links to the live newsfeed I was watching
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/218560/kold-news-13-live-video

This was all on the local 4 pm broadcast (still going). I am sure they will repeat at 5 pm. They also promised transcripts available tonight.

I think that Dr. Know was probably listening to the same, for immediate verification :blushing:
He alerted us to it originally..he's local. I'm viewing via the link.

have i got this right?

No (not that we know of), yes and yes. :-)

Whaaaaaa? Ugh. Like Adam Baker telling 911 that Zahra was moody because of her menses. WTF? Totally inappropriate and I don't care who you are. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking to LE like that indicates to me he is pointing the finger at RC by telling her to ger her butt home. Like you would say to your teenager that is staying out 1/2 hour late.

I have a friend who does this - got some dirty looks for nervous laughter at a relative's funeral. I felt bad for her, as she felt her grandmother's death keenly, but it was just one of her ticks.

I do this, as well. Especially when dealing with authority (even if I haven't done anything wrong-not that I EVER do anything wrong...)

It's horrible, because the harder I try to stop it, the harder and louder I giggle. :angel:

have i got this right?

The boys are Isa's brothers. Vinnie Politan on HLN made a HUGE mistake.

My previous posts provided the links to the live newsfeed I was watching
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/218560/kold-news-13-live-video

This was all on the local 4 pm broadcast (still going). I am sure they will repeat at 5 pm. They also promised transcripts available tonight.

I think that Dr. Know was probably listening to the same, for immediate verification :blushing:
He alerted us to it originally..he's local. I'm viewing via the link.

:tyou:

What are the reasons, for all you experts out there, that he would be removed from the kids but still be allowed to see Becky?

I think that if the boys told one of their teachers that their father was pressuring them in some way, or making them nervous in some way, that CPS would ask him to step away until LE could sort things out. Just speculation...

IMHO..I asked a legitimate question.....JMHO

I get your question....

Say SC has some serious money issues, stages the house to look like a kidnapping, knows where the daughter is. Tries to raise money through donations, gets the amount he needs and Isa is "found" or "released"

It's a fair enough question to consider it being a hoax.

Maybe he was hovering over them like a mother hen. Not wanting them to even get out of the house unless he went with them or even play in the backyard.

I am afraid I may react the same if I already had one child kidnapped. I would probably drive me other children nuts I would become so overprotective that they felt like they couldnt breathe unless I was there to breathe the same air.

IMO

I have a friend who does this - got some dirty looks for nervous laughter at a relative's funeral. I felt bad for her, as she felt her grandmother's death keenly, but it was just one of her ticks.

I do understand laughing in a panic situation, or laughing after using informal language with LE.

Maybe he was hovering over them like a mother hen. Not wanting them to even get out of the house unless he went with them or even play in the backyard.

I am afraid I may react the same if I already had one child kidnapped. I would probably drive my other children nuts I would become so overprotective that they felt like they couldnt breathe unless I was there to breathe the same air.

IMO

soooo...the boys are Isas' half-brothers and they are with their bio-momdad moved out after LE went to CPS with info they thought they needed
have i got this right?

BBM.. As confused as I am, at the pressent time, my understanding is no..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads