AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the older boy endured lots of questioning by LE after hearing these 911 calls...and that possibly something he eventually said is the reason for the
no contact" order...JMO

I think you may be right. A 14 almost 15 year old would be likely to wonder why dad wasn't as worried as he (the 14-15 year old) was. SCJr was so worried about his sister, he called 911 to get help. Perhaps he has voiced this to LE.

It almost worries me more that they haven't said...why not say, if it fact it was a dog that caught her scent at the window, or on the sidewalk, for instance...:(
The way it seems the scent dog may have led them to the abandoned car- or the other dog as well.

O/T...must give kudos to member's username "schmoopie". :D :rocker:

The warning was not about donating to the family. The warning was to be careful donating to "charities"....because of scams.

....Unless I have missed another "warning" ?

What I meant was charities for the family.

I thought I saw where someone posted that it was more than an hour, but they could have been posting something else. Hard to tell because there is no time given on the 911 calls. Not sure if times are on transcripts if they are available??

Yes, someone said something about not calling for an hour and a half, but not sure where that came from. SC said he went to wake Isabel at about 8 am. Havent yet found what time the calls were made...

This may be the first time we've ever agreed on anything!

I thought the same thing. I think if he were faking it (and with a lot of other cases where the caller is the perp), he would have been overly dramatic. My family is all pretty calm during crises so I'm not as bothered by how he sounds as others seem to be. I am somewhat though. I'd have to also say it was weird that he placed himself so close to where Isa was sleeping.

I'm almost equally as bothered though by the brother and RC - I know it's her own child, but being a pediatric nurse (?) I'd think she could have had more composure since her daughter's life depends on the info they give to find her and the timeliness of it. She seemed overly dramatic and almost unintelligible because of it, to me, but some people get that way. I'd have to listen again to hear when she started really ramping up. Wasn't she told they were already on their way, etc.? And, why did the brother have the neighbor call anyway?

I'm not sure either why more people aren't concerned that RC was actually up and about before anyone else. I wonder if this was flipped if they would see that as a mark against SC?

I don't know, after listening to the calls, I still have no idea what to think. My only thought, and perhaps a bad one is perhaps SC started thinking the eldest knew something and was confronting him about that or visa versa.

Perhaps I am just playing the devil's advocate here...[/]

RC being a pediatric nurse has nothing to do with how she would react to something happening to her own child, though. I could be very calm treating a patient no matter what the circumstances, but at home with my own kids..not so calm.
Correct, because professionals learn to dissociate themselves from the task at hand, something you dont do with your own kids.

It is interesting that the Celis dogs woke up the neighbor but no one in the Celis house heard anything.

The way it seems the scent dog may have led them to the abandoned car- or the other dog as well.

The thing about a "dog hitting" and then not much actual ground searching worries me...they did the standard 3-mile radius and a little water searching but not as much as we usually see. I get a feeling they thought she was not alive very early on. JMO

As far as the older brother, re: the calls, I think he probably has had to go over what was happening with his dad that morning several times, and at some point, he said something or other that caused the "no contact" request, either he may have said that "Dad told me to say..." or something like that. JMO only

Hmm... aliens or "coyotes"?

I've thought all along that SC knows who has her. I just can't figure out the "why"...

IMO
That's what I meant!! Coyotes!! When you have the animals in your neighborhood after your pets, you don't use the term for people that often!

Hmm... aliens or "coyotes"?

I've thought all along that SC knows who has her. I just can't figure out the "why"...

IMO
Thus why I was wondering, in that scenario, how she could be OK. Unless she's being held until a debt is paid in full (thus why I've been suspicious of the media deals).

I am sorry. I am jumping in waaaayyy late, but what was the criminal charge against Sergio on April 19th?

You are late! It was dogs at large and no vaccinations, one week prior to the date Isa disappeared. Some posters think it might have been someone casing the home.

I am deeply irked that Sergio almost spelled his daughters name incorrectly.

I am sorry. I am jumping in waaaayyy late, but what was the criminal charge against Sergio on April 19th?

I only know about the charge for the dogs getting loose in April.

Out of curiosity...at which point does a case get their own board here on WS, as opposed to threads?

When it has many different issues that are discussed and it's too hard to follow in one thread alone.

Thus why I was wondering, in that scenario, how she could be OK. Unless she's being held until a debt is paid in full (thus why I've been suspicious of the media deals).

That was one possibility I've considered as well.

I do believe she's alive, but it's just a gut feeling. MOO

Ok I just heard the tapes, mom sounds hysterical, brother is worried, I don't know what SC was except covering his behind as in too much information!

How many times have we heard husbands give too much information to cover themselves later to find out they were responsible for what happened to their wife.

Let me put a few theories out there and I do not think Becky is in on this at all.

Possibilities as I see it-

1. HOAX- planned by Dad for notoriety for his opera singing or to make money, he's set it up and that little beauty is hidden somewhere. Might explain some strange wording in the press conferences? ( I think this is what Pax might have meant by not quite random as in Dad would know.)

2. Kidnapped till a debt is paid. If that is so it might explain the strange wording in some of the press conferences. It also would mean Dad knows who did this.

3. Molestation and she became a threat by telling someone or threatening to?

4. A true kidnapping?

I'm also wondering if Isa and Becky could have been given something to drink to make them sleep, Becky was late leaving which would make her hurry and maybe not check on Isa.

These are just some ideas I have. My opinion only but I suspect the boys had some kind of info that they've shared.

Don't ask me for links or to justify my opinions. They are mine and mine alone. Just putting them out there. I think I've covered Pax's too. ;)

jumping in late!! I had a crazy day today (2 adult and 12 baby ducks in my pool- don't even ask!! :floorlaugh:)

anyways- I just listened to the calls with my earphones, RC had me crying like a baby, so so sad when she realizes she didn't check on Isa!! OMGosh that was hard to hear, I just don't see how anyone couldn't believe the emotion in that.

14yo- I have a 14 almost 15 yo son, so I have alot of experience there, there is no way in HE double hockey sticks I would have him call. He wouldn't have any clue what my daughter was wearing the night before, when she went to bed or any of that - sorry not buying that one...

SC holy carp!!! could you be any more blase'? Seriously, I am married to the calmest man on earth!! He never gets excited about anything (trust me) he could be on fire and would barely notice or move to extinguish it and there is no way on earth he would be that calm on a 911 call about our daughter where the very first thing he announces is he is reporting a missing person who has been abducted. NO WAY!! He really snowed me with his media appearances! I think that is why BC looked so weird around him, she wasn't buying his BS either! I mean if we have to sit here and think of a million excuses why he sounds weird - I think the simple answer is that his reactions are inappropriate to the situation.

I cannot imagine what he did with her. This is really upsetting to me. My heart and prayers go out to Becky and her boys tonight....No wonder she said to pray so much, that is all she has got right now, since she has known this man for 15 years and KNOWS what he is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow